Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783809 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17343) (17344) (17345) (17346) (17347) (17348) (17349) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Sancho and mudryk shouldn't be put in one sentence Sancho had always been mid is mumu Manchester United that bought into borussia Dortmund hype, mudryk is still raw , didn't play for 3 months. ,suffered from cucurella lack of service when their two played

You cannot call sancho mid and praise mudryk

Sancho has done it at the bundesliga with good numbers ,same can’t be said of mudryk at a poor Ukrainian league with poor stats

This is what I don’t like from most of you guys ,you don’t speak the truth because a players is yours ,keep deceiving yourself sha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Datro Fofana scores an equalizer for the Development team in the match going on, making it 1-1.

I don't understand why Potter couldn't even have him in the squad especially with Aubameyang out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Roland17:

That was an obvious foul from him and subsequent PK on Konate
Tackle was made outside the 18box.

Vvd has been sluggish this first 45min. From the goal, header he missed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
BlueMann:
Datro Fofana scores an equalizer for the Development team in the match going on, making it 1-1.

I don't understand why Potter couldn't even have him in the squad especially with Aubameyang out.
Dem fit talk say potter dey help am by not playing him also grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Sancho has done it at the bundesliga with good numbers ,same can’t be said of mudryk at a poor Ukrainian league with poor stats

This is what I don’t like from most of you guys ,you don’t speak the truth because a players is yours ,keep deceiving yourself sha
coming from someone whose club bought ferran Torres and raphinha for the combination of £100m both yet to live up to expectations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
coming from someone whose club bought ferran Torres and raphinha for the combination of £100m both yet to live up to expectations

The truth is bitter ,you cannot call sancho mid at the expense of mudryk

As for raphina,you can keep soaking in pains because he rejected your club ,so I won’t expect you to say the truth

Only a fool will say a player with 17G/A so far this season haven’t done well ,someone that has better stats than all chelsea forwards combined together .

As for ferran torres I didn’t compare him with anyone at least ,you just have to bring him up because you are clueless as usual ,So keep crying tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Roland17:
How is that not a PK or foul on VVD

I cannot understand it still. Not even an acknowledgement of any event in that phase of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The truth is bitter ,you cannot call sancho mid at the expense of mudryk

As for raphina,you can keep soaking in pains because he rejected your club ,so I won’t expect you to say the truth

Only a fool will say a player with 17G/A so far this season haven’t done well ,someone that has better stats than all chelsea forwards combined together .

As for ferran torres I didn’t compare him with anyone at least ,you just have to bring him up because you are clueless as usual ,So keep crying tongue
who is crying? you are the fool that jumped into my mention ,I no they complain about mudryk why you come carry am for head like okpa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

If I talk, e go be like say na because I be Man Utd fan.
Who get 9 career goals better pass sancho. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Odunharry:

Tackle was made outside the 18box.

Vvd has been sluggish this first 45min. From the goal, header he missed

A FK on the edge of the box should have been called because Konate fouled the player there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
who is crying? you are the fool that jumped into my mention ,I no they complain about mudryk why you come carry am for head like okpa?

Kpele ooo

Sancho is mid and mudryk is still raw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Eazzii:
If I talk, e go be like say na because I be Man Utd fan.
Who get 9 career goals better pass sancho. grin

If you want to diss sancho you should use someone who have been better

How you go Dey take mudryk diss sancho ?

Why can’t the clown allow mudryk come good for Chelsea first ?

He said they scammed Man U ,at least Man U see stats grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kpele ooo

New day, new theory. The citadel is expanding. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kpele ooo

This pics eenh. He funny die 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Borntosmoke:

This pics eenh. He funny die 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I go overuse that meme

Vinicius na cruise grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Salah. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
See oloriburuku salah, if na man u nw, he go score the penalty. Big fraud. Hin head go dey stand up like garri when he see city and man u but very useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
BlueMann:

you comparing development team to main team ma wetin person no understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
mudryk starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Chelsea XI vs Leicester: Arrizabalaga, Chilwell, Cucurella, Koulibaly, Fofana, Loftus-Cheek, Enzo, Kovacic, Mudryk, Felix, Havertz.

Chelsea better be winning this evening make I enjoy double victory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
people need to understand that datro fofana, chukwuemeka Lewis hall, slonina are the future ,there's no rush to start them especially when things are Rocky ,I expect boehly to buy a club before summer and send them there or they'll just go on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Liverpool na mumu club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Roland17:

A FK on the edge of the box should have been called because Konate fouled the player there.
Yeah but the referee didn't bother to check himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
I need Liverpool again pls. How can dey beat me cry cry cry. God!!!!.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Leciester pls don't disappoint meooo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
What's wrong with James? Why is he not in the team? I hope that tackle from Bellingham did not cause damage.

Did anyone get any news on this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Would've preferred for BadBoyShile to start, but Cucu and Koulibaly were very good in the last game so perhaps Potter doesn't want to change a winning team, barring a couppe of enforced changes.

Would've also preferred Madueke over Felix, who has been below par a lot lately.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
nateevs:
What's wrong with James? Why is he not in the team? I hope that tackle from Bellingham did not cause damage.

Did anyone get any news on this?

Illness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Sancho and mudryk shouldn't be put in one sentence Sancho had always been mid is mumu Manchester United that bought into borussia Dortmund hype, mudryk is still raw , didn't play for 3 months. ,suffered from cucurella lack of service when their two played

Na only Cucurella suppose dey give am pass? What happened to the rest of the players?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Roland17:

That was an obvious foul from him and subsequent PK on Konate

He was also complicit in the goal they conceded. It wasn’t a good day for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hazard on the bench for 6 straight games. Is he relapsing?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17343) (17344) (17345) (17346) (17347) (17348) (17349) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, Caicedobets(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.