Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829224 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17542) (17543) (17544) (17545) (17546) (17547) (17548) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:

We will dump those overrated Spanish bums out of the Champions League.

KTBFFH

Lmao leyqute would definitely feast on you come season end..

Why do you keep making outrageous predictions? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
timbros:

Who is the runner between Goretsker (spell check) and Kimmich?

That's another protection you guys need. It seem both of them dey rove anyhow. One suppose sit and protect the CBs.

Goretzka is the runner and Kimmich the 4. The DM. There is so much protection you can give Upa. Most of his errors were unforced errors. If you clone Makelele and Matthaus together nothing they can do to stop a determined Upamecano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
99% of all fans of BARCELONA will be supporting Chelsea tonight just for the culture.

If una like make una disappoint us.
the last we need is support from ice cream sellers ,go and hawk, boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
postdigger:

Lmao leyqute would definitely feast on you come season end..

Why do you keep making outrageous bold predictions? cheesy

Fixed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Goretzka is the runner and Kimmich the 4. The DM. There is so much protection you can give Upa. Most of his errors were unforced errors. If you clone Makelele and Matthaus together nothing they can do to stop a determined Upamecano

In that case, na modern DM Kimmich dey play. I see him in shooting positions steady. I think he shot like twice from the edge of the box last night sef.

Makelele no fit cross centre circle as DM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
popizaino:

Your questions should be directed to people who made the comments that there are no teams committing error leading to goal asides teams coached by Tuchel Abobi.

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
🚨Todd Boehly makes a bold claim!

Todd Boehly in Madrid pre-game: "Very nice meal, good meal. Chelsea's going to win 3-0!"

Asked if it’s going to be 4-0. Wyss replied. “Of course”

Boehly to Sky Sports on the project: “The future is bright”
[ Quotes via Elchiringuitotv and Sky ]

💙💙💙
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
toluxe0075:

Then why did Bayern sack their former coach? Was Tuchel not employed to win them the treble? He is almost losing two out of three after 5 matches.
I don't know the details of the reasons for Tuchel's appointment. He's only played four games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
postdigger:

I think its because they rate tuchel very highly, its why they sacked the other when tuchel was available..

Even if he loses the next 10 matches, he's untouchable.
Tuchel is one of the best and most highly rated coaches in the world. So, he can't lose the next 10 matches. Bayern no dey tolerate nonsense and won't hesitate to fire any underperforming coach, Tuchel inclusive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
tuchains fans will never hold him accountable
You want us to hold him accountable when he has not even spent one month on the job. No be everybody just start to dey watch football last year like you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
timbros:

Stop the clownery.

Tuchel is not the only tactician that plays from the back. Every top coach does it.

Are you saying that it's only a Tuchel coached team commits error playing from the back?
Na big clown. He no rate Tuchel with 3 European trophies (among many other local trophies) but na Pochettino with zero European trophies he dey rate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
99% of all fans of BARCELONA will be supporting Chelsea tonight just for the culture.

You will support them ,but if he reach el Classico they will all support Madrid grin

Football will be played on the pitch sha and not support ,support doesn’t win games

May the best team win tonight grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

You want us to hold him accountable when he has not even spent one month on the job. No be everybody just start to dey watch football last year like you.
lol is is very hypocritical from you guys when during his first year at chelsea that he won champions league you people were like:

"world class coach doesn't need time to make things happen".

I said okay ,now all of sudden he needs you are making excuses,let him guide Bayern Munich to finals like he did with Chelsea under a short spell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
BREAKING: There was a big bust-up between Sadio Mané and Leroy Sané last night. Both argued the pitch. After the final whistle, Mané complained about how Sané spoke to him on the pitch. Suddenly the Senegalese attacked Sané and hit him in the face (on the lip)

Sané & Mané had to be separated from their teammates. To calm things down, Sané was sent out of the dressing room. Eyewitnesses report that the blow left marks on Sané's face. FC Bayern did not want to comment on the incident and possible consequences [BILD]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
☝️ you reap what you sow ,if only they had defended nagelsmann ,who knows they would have been up against Man City 🤷,now you are in shackles with tuchains
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
We are all Chelsea today. Madrid should go and rest plus Chelsea will be an easier opponent for City to flog at the semis.

#Inlampardwetrust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
PatientofYabale:
I swear Chelsea will either win or draw today. Mark my words. This is what I see in my dream. And my dream always come true. It is real madrid we will use to pick our lose form back. My dream has never fail me

Mark my words. I will come back to update this post when we win or draw tonight. Mark my words
Na all dreams dey come true according to you arbi 8pm no far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
popizaino:
I think this videos should be played to everyone wanting to start doing drugs. WTF! is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1z4vhjLT9Y
The place looks like a zombie land. They all look lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
lol is is very hypocritical from you guys when during his first year at chelsea that he won champions league you people were like:

"world class coach doesn't need time to make things happen".

I said okay ,now all of sudden he needs you are making excuses,let him guide Bayern Munich to finals like he did with Chelsea under a short spell.
Go and wail on Bayern thread. No be Tuchel make your Potter become a loser and the worst manager in Chelsea history.

Tuchel just got to Bayern and will win trophies with them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nagelsmann wey no fit defeat Villarreal na him go beat Pep with Haaland. Were don smoke Igbo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

Go and wail on Bayern thread. No be Tuchel make your Potter become a loser and the worst manager in Chelsea history.

Tuchel just got to Bayern and will win trophies with them.
lol he thinks I'm pissed about Potter sack ,I backed Potter like a true blue unlike you cultist that wanted to see chelsea fail to vindicate tuchains.

but so far is not going well at all, how can a whole Freiburg crash out Bayern from dfv pikal cup ,club I haven't heard off.

what a shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Trevor012:
We are all Chelsea today. Madrid should go and rest plus Chelsea will be an easier opponent for City to flog at the semis.

#Inlampardwetrust.
I know your game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
OhBritannia:

we don't need your support undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
madrid5:
I know your game
Man city for the champions league for Haaland Balon dor. Chelsea is an easier opponent for City if they get to the semis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Trevor012:

#Inlampardwetrust.

If it takes Madrid to kick Pep out, then let us lose. grin

I prefer to lose to Madrid than City. Make that our City final win dey intact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
42goals in 49matches. More goals than 2nd and 3rd combined. It's not by statppadding goals in the group stages like a certain Fraud. Na why we dey call am GOAT 🐐

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na my wish make your poto poto become a loser and failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

Tuchel is one of the best and most highly rated coaches in the world. So, he can't lose the next 10 matches. Bayern no dey tolerate nonsense and won't hesitate to fire any underperforming coach, Tuchel inclusive.

English shouldn't be that hard to understand, i didn't say tuchel would lose the next 10 matches.

Go back and read my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
postdigger:

English shouldn't be that hard to understand, i didn't say tuchel would lose the next 10 matches.

leave that guy, tuchel is like God to him ,he can't see anything shortcomings ,the brainwashing from tuchains is real
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
🚨 “Do you have any regrets so far over your stewardship of Chelsea?”

Todd Boehly : “We look at this as a long term process, we have a lot of work to do” (@SkySportsNews)

the project will cook ,have patience 👊
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
postdigger:

Your statement is a conditional. And I said it's not possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

Your statement is a conditional. And I said it's not possible.

Avoid my posts then..

(1) (2) (3) ... (17542) (17543) (17544) (17545) (17546) (17547) (17548) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), Amoto94(m), Kimbeast and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.