Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783868 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17598) (17599) (17600) (17601) (17602) (17603) (17604) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
A001:

Dem talk say he don finish, has been found out. But the Special One is proving them wrong.

Most likely, Roma will play UCL football next season.

Indeed he's proving them wrong. Back to back titles for Roma, and a top four finish would be superb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
BlueMann:

Indeed he's proving them wrong. Back to back titles for Roma, and a top four finish would be superb.

Who are the teams he is playing Feyenoord, Mittylland Salzburg 3rd rate European teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Who are the teams he is playing Feyenoord, Mittylland Salzburg 3rd rate European teams
manyoo, sevilla, Juventus no dey the same competition?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
FBS:

Even if Roma beat Madrid Bayern and PsG to the trophy he will say it is a second rate trophy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

Even if Roma beat Madrid Bayern and PsG to the trophy he will say it is a second rate trophy
Trust him na. lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
FBS:

Which of these has he beaten
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
I am sure matic will be one of those they will ask to stay back for doping test. Man was everywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

FBS:

Trust him na. lol.
Exactly those are 2nd rate trophies. Which is a reflection of Mourinho nowadays, A 2nd rate manager

The league he started same day with Napoli he is almost 20points behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Exactly those are 2nd rate trophies. Which is a reflection of Mourinho nowadays, A 2nd rate manager

The league he started same day with Napoli he is almost 20points behind
Is Juventus not playing in the same competition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which of these has he beaten
Are they not in the same competition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
FBS:

Is Juventus not playing in the same competition?
FBS:

Are they not in the same competition?

It shows the level those teams have fallen to be playing Yuropa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

I sure say both man u and barca wey dey don nack akpako for that thesame competition has fallen off too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

When was the last time Roma won in Europe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:22am On Apr 21, 2023
youngZee23:
I sure say both man u and barca wey dey don nack akpako for that thesame competition has fallen off too
I even forget sef, Barca was knocked out of this same competition. grin

fallen yen yen yen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2023
youngZee23:

Those teams have fallen low that's why they are playing in Europa. Those teams never pray to play in Europa next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:

When was the last time Roma won in Europe?

If there was a competition like Europa confederate league they might have won too. Basically a paralympics for useless clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

If there was a competition like Europa confederate league they might have won too. Basically a paralympics for useless clubs
When was the last time Roma played in Europe?
And remember Barca, Manyoo were in this same competition but got knocked out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Julian Nagelsmann🇩🇪:

“When the lads see that the coach loves football and believes in what he says - he'd really prefer to be playing with the team - that creates a sense of enthusiasm among the players and trust in the coach. They notice that you're one of them”.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
🚨 Chelsea have already started talking to clubs about offloading players.

Real Madrid's Florentino Perez, Brighton's Tony Bloom, Barcelona's Mateu Alemany, and super-agent Jorge Mendes were all at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night. Directors from Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon were also in attendance.

🗞 Nizaar Kinsella - Standard Sport

this one perez was there, only James dey attract Madrid,to be honest I wouldn't mind his sale 🤷,with gusto coming in and on lesser wage
Head they pain you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

When was the last time Roma played in top tier Europe?
When was the last time Roma won a trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:
Question for the house. I am interested in the below

What are the training methodologies for juniors (age 9 - 13) in your area or country?
Specifically;
How many trainings per week?
How many games per week?
What's the size of the pitch/goal and how many players on each side - 7v7 , 9v9 etc...?
Are they trained by qualified licensed coaches?
Are they allowed to explore, develop their instincts or it's just robotic, repetitive training sessions?
Do they pay fees or is it subsidised by the bigger clubs?
What is the pathway from junior to senior?

Appreciate your inputs please.

Just copy and tag me. Thanks.

In many areas and countries, junior players aged 9-13 typically have two to three training sessions per week. These sessions are usually focused on developing the fundamental skills of the game, such as dribbling, passing, shooting, and ball control. Coaches may also introduce tactical concepts and strategies, but the emphasis is generally on individual skill development.

Junior players may have one or two games per week, depending on the league or competition they are participating in. The size of the pitch and goal, as well as the number of players on each side, can vary depending on the age group and the league or competition. For example, in some areas, 7v7 games are common for players in the under-11 age group, while 9v9 games are more common for players in the under-13 age group.

It's generally preferred that junior players are trained by qualified licensed coaches. These coaches are often trained and certified by their country's football association, and have undergone specific training in coaching young players. They are equipped with the knowledge and skills to design training sessions that are age-appropriate, safe, and effective in developing the players' skills.

While it's important for junior players to develop the technical and tactical skills needed to play the game, it's also important to allow them to explore and develop their instincts. Good coaches will balance structured training sessions with opportunities for players to express themselves and make decisions on the field.

Junior players may be required to pay fees to participate in club or league activities. Some clubs may offer scholarships or subsidies to players who demonstrate financial need, but this varies depending on the club.

The pathway from junior to senior football can vary depending on the country and the level of competition. In general, junior players who demonstrate exceptional skill and potential may be scouted by professional clubs and offered a place in their youth academy. From there, they may progress to the senior team if they continue to develop their skills and perform well. However, the majority of junior players will likely continue to play at the amateur or semi-professional level as they get older.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2023
I read Boehly sacked Tuchel for not allowing him into the dressing room with Children at halftime grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.football365.com/news/todd-boehly-sacked-tuchel-ex-chelsea-boss-denied-children-half-time-dressing-room
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:
Question for the house. I am interested in the below

What are the training methodologies for juniors (age 9 - 13) in your area or country?
Specifically;
How many trainings per week?
How many games per week?
What's the size of the pitch/goal and how many players on each side - 7v7 , 9v9 etc...?
Are they trained by qualified licensed coaches?
Are they allowed to explore, develop their instincts or it's just robotic, repetitive training sessions?
Do they pay fees or is it subsidised by the bigger clubs?
What is the pathway from junior to senior?

Appreciate your inputs please.

Just copy and tag me. Thanks.

My son currently trains indoors on Friday nights.

A couple of the kids there play for local teams as well, and train once or twice a week with their teams which are usually 7 aside

One girl here is in the academy for a League 1 team close by, and trains twice a week with them, twice a week with her football team, and every Friday with my son's group.

The training with the league 1 team is funded by the club, so as long as your child is scouted and brought in, you only have to pay for boots/shinpad and transport.

I pay £30 a month for my son's coaching. One to one coach around here sometimes goes up to £50 a session depending on the coach. The guy that takes my son's group session is only a sports science student, so he charges £15 per session (for 45 minutes)

This is all U-10 btw.

One of the kids that trains here at u-14 recently got signed by Man City for what I hear is around 200k. I think it was paid to the parents and some other shenanigans as they're not supposed pay transfer for kids.

I will take a picture at training later this evening to give you a sense of how it plays out here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unlimited22:

When was the last time Roma played in top tier Europe?
When was the last time Roma won a trophy?

Na Roma Liverpool beat for semi final that year they made the final in 2018. Shebi na Roma knock out Barcelona 3-0
If na Mourinho carry Roma to CL semi beating Barcelona with Messi Iniesta Suarez maybe dem for canonize am
We are now acting like Roma is Ipswich town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na Roma Liverpool beat for semi final that year they made the final in 2018. Shebi na Roma knock out Barcelona 3-0
If na Mourinho carry Roma to CL semi beating Barcelona with Messi Iniesta Suarez maybe dem for canonize am
R16 2019.
Last Trophy before mou 2008 Coppa Italia.

He's come and they've won a trophy, are in the semis of another and are on the verge of being in the CL after a 4 year absence

Omo give the man some credit

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Getting to semi final is now a trophy? grin
The question is; when was the last time Roma won a trophy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unlimited22:

R16 2019.
Last Trophy before mou 2008 Coppa Italia.

He's come and they've won a trophy, are in the semis of another and are on the verge of being in the CL after a 4 year absence

Omo give the man some credit
R16 in 2019, He joined them 2yrs later in 2021 abi?

Roma is not playing at their current level that's why they are getting to semis. When you drop below your level you might get some success. Like if Maguire joins U17 boys he might look like Vidic shebi when Chelsea went to Yuropa for 1 season they made the final

Conference league we are shouting about, West Ham that's battling relegation is in the semi, Europa final just 8months ago was played by Frankfurt and Rangers. That's the level of those competition. Is Roma not better than West Ham, Frankfurt and Rangers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
MorataFC:
Getting to semi final is now a trophy? grin
The question is; when was the last time Roma won a trophy?

You can win a trophy if you play below your level. Even you wey no dey win any sporting event among your age mate, if you join 15yr old girls you will likely win

So we should celebrate you for beating Teenage girls

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

R16 in 2019, He joined them 2yrs later in 2021 abi?

Roma is not playing at their current level that's why they are getting to semis. When you drop below your level you might get some success. Like if Maguire joins U17 boys he might look like Vidic shebi when Chelsea went to Yuropa for 1 season they made the final

Conference league we are shouting about, West Ham that's battling relegation is in the semi, Europa final just 8months ago was played by Frankfurt and Rangers. That's the level of those competition. Is Roma not better than West Ham, Frankfurt and Rangers?
They were trophyless for 14 years until he came.

They weren't at their level and he's getting them back to that level.

And still you won't give the man his flowers.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unlimited22:

They were trophyless for 14 years until he came.

They weren't at their level and he's getting them back to that level.

What is their level? To be winning trophies meant for the Rangers and Frankfurt of these world?

I remember a time we all used to mock Europa until supposedly top clubs who dropped from their level started going to Europa to console themselves

Same thing how Carling/Worthington used to be for development players until this same Mourinho started fielding first team players just to claim say I won trophy

Will you rather be trophyless among your fellow men or go join 15yr old boys or do a Lia Thomas join a girls event so to win something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is their level? To be winning trophies meant for the Rangers and Frankfurt of these world?

I remember a time we all used to mock Europa until supposedly top clubs who dropped from their level started going to Europa to console themselves

Same thing how Carling/Worthington used to be for development players until this same Mourinho started fielding first team players just to claim say I won trophy

You're saying the CL and winning trophies is their level.
I agree.

They hadn't won a trophy in 14 years. Mou came and won them one.
They haven't been in the CL since 2019. They're in the CL places now and in the europa league semis, a competition that guarantees its winner a place in the CL.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unlimited22:

You're saying the CL and winning trophies is their level.
I agree.

They hadn't won a trophy in 14 years. Mou came and won them one.
They haven't been in the CL since 2019. They're in the CL places now and in the europa league semis, a competition that guarantees its winner a place in the CL.

Playing with their peers is their level

If you have to drop down to win something will that be a positive?

Like joining U17 boys or female team just to win something

If you win U17 boxing or female boxing you expect flowers too right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17598) (17599) (17600) (17601) (17602) (17603) (17604) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0, viciati(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.