Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17624) (17625) (17626) (17627) (17628) (17629) (17630) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin grin. If arsenal should focus on producing water bottle, you guys should focus on selling pure water
πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
All chelsea and arsenal fans once again . Put your hand on your head and say I shall not work and spend money in vain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sportsweb:
Ibi man and Emaprick are frauds.

They were literally celebrating lampfraud appointment.

At your service 😁😁

forgiveness:
Lampard now the new coach. Not bad. He did well when he was the coach with Chelsea.

Enzo5:
Possible positives from getting Lampard
Seeing the best of Pulisic and Mount to save the end of the seasoning, resulting to the possible benching of either Felix or Havertz if not both. James and Chilwell scoring some good goals

Making Kovacic have sense, using D.D Fofana as 9 instead of Havertz

Negatives, playing Ziyech and doing cross and nod with Havertz

Emaprince:
I'm the most happiest guy right now.

I declare myself availlable to watch all Chelsea matches henceforth!!

Emaprince:
Afrodoc2 and other doctors should be on stand by...

Some guys will have a Lampard induced heart attack very soon.

Emaprince:
Keep an eye on

Havertz10
User09
Exonerate1

Trying time for these guys. Keep them on suicide watch.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Where is that guy that said Chelsea will finish above man u?? grin grin grin. Post digger you get workooo. That post help me find aaaam

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Many members of chelsea team liked the return of lampard,but fools here feel they know what's Best for the team ,🀷

Brain problem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blud when Potter was sacked Aston Villa were like 6 points or so ahead of us if I remember correctly.

See where they are now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
That PL scoring record is gone by next week cos Haaland is actually AI🀣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Many members of chelsea team liked the return of lampard,but fools here feel they know what's Best for the team ,🀷

Mumuity race to power 1million. Odizzey this guy na real comedian. Laugh no go kill me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emaprince:
By the way, that newbie trying to undermine Lamps good works because TT got us the CL must be freebasing.

Lamp wasn't really that bad. The only coach that went through the transfer restriction and delivered the top 4 with academy players.

If lamps didn't qualify for the second round of CL, we wouldn't win it. Heck, we might have won it if he was allowed to finish it.

He made FA cup finals just as TT.

TT only took the Barton and finished a race he started very well in the CL.

Brace yourself for a renewed hope, guys.
Brace yourself for renewed hope jara. In Lampard we trust. If you don't like it go to court πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
This one enter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
swiz123:

What if he came to relegate us because of some perceived wrong Chelsea did to him ?
Lampard fit be double agent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Let's all think out of the box, something is fundamentally wrong, our team has been stronger than that of last year in terms of additional players, but the performance is worsening daily, but we shoulder the blame on some players, if it is not Thiago the blame will go to Kepa, if it is not CSO it go to Pulisic or Havertz, Ziyesh Galagher...
I just thought within myself that even if we don't have a coach, we should be able to get good results from these kinds of players we have.

Something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lana1:
This one enter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
WhoDeyHause you have a mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
nateevs:

You do realize that if this were true, then Poch would have won the league and cup competitions in every season he ever managed
. Secondly, this is just a funny attempt at proof of top value you are preaching.

No one is saying Poch is a bad manager but it looks like you are pushing this really hard.

Maybe he comes in and he's a hit. Heck I want him to succeed. But it's not out of place to be one of those who have doubts about him being more than just a top-four manager.

I'm saying one thing you are saying a different thing. Even SAF that was king of comebacks and gave Man United fans confidence when losing 2-0 at halftime never won league and cup competition every year,so why should Pochettino be expected to win always simply because he can win from two goals down?

Well, from your bolded,let me also say this if Tuchel was all that people were making him he should also have knocked out Man city and lifted the UCL like he did with Chelsea.

Lastly,if those who call Pochettino a top four manager based on his time with spurs then they are simply stupid and foolish and at the same time shallow minded. We saw how Mourinho won the league and Conte won the league with the same spurs after winning with Chelsea. Was their favourite Tuchel any more than top four manager with Chelsea?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
1 goal scored from our last 101 shots

Brentford managed to score 2 from 1 shot today

I never promised y'all improvement, I only celebrated the return of my legend

This toxic dressing room is on holiday and can only draw or lose narrowly until they get a striker with some physical presence, hence why I was insistent on Thuram in January not adding another hundred weak wingers.

I opposed all our transfer business this season right from Cucurella and got shouted down, but for celebrating the return of my legend to come and see out a dead season, and suffer from these haphazard transfer policies, I will be the lightning rod for your frustrations. Put the blame on me mōtherfuckers!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Coup and civil war dey happen for this thread simultaneously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
There should actually be a way to hold all this players responsible. We know the coach is useless but are you saying this guys can't gather and get even a draw?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
We should be throwing our own parties now .
DJ play me blame on me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Black44(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Only Madrid can beat this city this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
BlueMann:
My club, worried about relegation late in April

A whole Chelsea FC
Wonders

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Trevor012:

At your service 😁😁.

Thank you for your good work

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Afrodoc2 and other doctors should be on stand by...

Some guys will have a Lampard induced heart attack very soon.

Oh yes..we are so happy for Lampfraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whodayhause hw far nw?? grin grin grin grin. See your dead team grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
whodeyhouse come out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Last season PSG under Pochetinno was leading Madrid 2-0 and in 30mins Madrid turned it around and won 3-2

Maybe I am not understandign your point

What did you read,what are you answering? That Ancelotti lost a three goals lead

Now, my point is that the true test of a coach's tactics is determined when his team is behind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Seriously how do you guy cope in the thread, with all the wotowoto beating Chelsea dey collect?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
So Lamps and these useless players can't win a game grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
drisham:
even this guy is doing well in Leverkusen
Xabi Alonso. You are correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ebukacute:

See the itimpataka that claimed that he wasn't hyping potter grin

Nothing is wrong with Potter, you can now go and kill yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
I just dey pity your family members πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
nateevs:
Meanwhile....Haaland still struggling.

It's because I hyped him.

I am sorry. πŸ™

(1) (2) (3) ... (17624) (17625) (17626) (17627) (17628) (17629) (17630) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.