Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,510 members, 7,888,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10866066 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17659) (17660) (17661) (17662) (17663) (17664) (17665) ... (19621) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On May 05, 2023
Ibime:

I said last 13 domestic games

The only domestic game Jorginho played besides that was the FA cup loss to Man City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On May 05, 2023
chrisooblog:
Almost all the Bayern players have been subpar this season not just Mane.

We didn't sign Mane for top dollars to come and join other Bayern players to be subpar

Is Haaland giving the excuse that Foden, Mahrez, Laporte have all been subpar this season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:52pm On May 05, 2023
Android17:
PSG were 3rd when Poch took over.
how many points behind the first?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
Mane before he got injured scored 6 league goals and provided 3 assists in 14 games not exactly horrible figures for someone joining a new team in a new league.

I still insist if injuries didn't disrupt his flow he would probably have adjusted by now.

raumdeuter:

He wasnt doing well before the world cup there have been complaints about him since then

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 05, 2023
chrisooblog:
Mane before he got injured scored 6 league goals and provided 3 assists in 14 games not exactly horrible figures for someone joining a new team in a new league.

I still insist if injuries didn't disrupt his flow he would probably have adjusted by now.

Other top striker marquee signings this season what was their productivity in their first 14 games

We can use Mane to trade for Osimehn or send Mane to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:13pm On May 05, 2023
Sportsweb:
how many points behind the first?
Enough points to be 3rd. Just like Arsenal finished 3rd in 2007/08 with 83 points when Chelsea had 85 and United 87 points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
andrew444:

You people didn’t make bad decision

Mane wasn’t actually a bad signing ,but life happens

For Bayern, he was an awful player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:20pm On May 05, 2023
Whether we got worse or better,we are happy with Enzo If you no like am go die for bush cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:26pm On May 05, 2023
They'll tell you Chelsea regressed after they sold jorginho but they won't tell you arsenal lost their number spot since signing jorginho undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 3:37pm On May 05, 2023
Anyone not named Haaland wasn't dropping mad figures at the start of the season.

Read Osimhen's price tag might scare Bayern away. I personally prefer he goes to Munich too stands a great chance of winning the UCL with Bayern.

raumdeuter:

Other top striker marquee signings this season what was their productivity in their first 14 games

We can use Mane to trade for Osimehn or send Mane to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On May 05, 2023
chrisooblog:
Anyone not named Haaland wasn't dropping mad figures at the start of the season.

Read Osimhen's price tag might scare Bayern away. I personally prefer he goes to Munich too stands a great chance of winning the UCL with Bayern.

Lewandowski already dropped 13 goals in the first 13 La Liga games That is the level we expected for an experienced attacker we spent money on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 3:56pm On May 05, 2023
Check Sadio's figures at Liverpool he wasn't dropping 20 plus league goals steady every season. You could count on him to score double figures in the league but definitely not in the class of Kane, Salah, Lewa, Haaland etc who will drop 20-30 league goals every season.

raumdeuter:

Lewandowski already dropped 13 goals in the first 13 La Liga games That is the level we expected for an experienced attacker we spent money on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2023
chrisooblog:

Lewandowski was averaging 1 goal in ever game till after the World Cup though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

I understand you ,but common ,you expect mane a winger to give you lewandowski stats ? Haba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On May 05, 2023
andrew444:

I understand you ,but common ,you expect mane a winger to give you lewandowski stats ? Haba

We didnt sign him to play as a winger we signed him to play striker like he did end of last season for Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:50pm On May 05, 2023
Android17:
Enough points to be 3rd. Just like Arsenal finished 3rd in 2007/08 with 83 points when Chelsea had 85 and United 87 points.
I asked you simple question. What was the point difference my gee?

Below was extracted from a post announcing Pochettino as new PSG coach

The Parisians start 2021 third in the table, a point behind Lyon and Lille. PSG have already lost more league games this season than in the whole of the last campaign, with star man Neymar suffering from a number of fitness problems and Kylian Mbappe generally below his best despite scoring 12 goals in 13 games.

Only one freaking point separating 1st -3rd and you are bringing Arsenal and Man United theory. Nice of you, you are learning Amala turning technique from your boss Dayo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2023
Sportsweb:
That one concern you.

Thomas Tuchel took over when Dortmund was ahead of Bayern. He defeated Dortmund in his first game to reclaim the top spot.

At PSG, Pochettino took over when PSG were only 2-3 points behind Lille, your Pochettino couldn't get the job done

Like i said earlier, Tuchel is yet to win it and even if he eventually wins it though,he still mean he has done something remarkable given the history of Bayern and Bundesliga for the last ten years. Show me any other league that has same winner for the past ten years? grin grin grin .....I will wait.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
They'll tell you Chelsea regressed after they sold jorginho but they won't tell you arsenal lost their number spot since signing jorginho undecided

Another angle. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

We didnt sign him to play as a winger we signed him to play striker like he did end of last season for Liverpool

You take mane replace lewandowski grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2023
Sportsweb:
I asked you simple question. What was the point difference my gee?

Below was extracted from a post announcing Pochettino as new PSG coach

The Parisians start 2021 third in the table, a point behind Lyon and Lille. PSG have already lost more league games this season than in the whole of the last campaign, with star man Neymar suffering from a number of fitness problems and Kylian Mbappe generally below his best despite scoring 12 goals in 13 games.

Only one freaking point separating 1st -3rd and you are bringing Arsenal and Man United theory. Nice of you, you are learning Amala turning technique from your boss Dayo

The one point difference between PSG and table toppers Lille and Lyon as at the time Pochettino was announced was enough for Lile to be crowned champions if the league ended the same day. If you doubt me ,then tell me how many points separated city from liverpool in 2019 season?

If your answer is one then the writer calling that particular PSG season disastrous should be canned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On May 05, 2023
Ibime

If Osimehn wins Serie A best player of the year and African footballer of the year, he moves to top 5 Nigeria player of all time for me and pushes Okocha out from my top 10 Nigerian of all time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
popizaino:

Another angle. grin
the agenda stinks to high heavens cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:23pm On May 05, 2023
raumdeuter:
Ibime

If Osimehn wins Serie A best player of the year and African footballer of the year, he moves to top 5 Nigeria player of all time for me and pushes Okocha out from my top 10 Nigerian of all time
Just out of Curiosity, who are your top 10?

Lists like these are very subjective, but I don't know whether people will agree mainly because Big Vic is yet to win anything with Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:29pm On May 05, 2023
popizaino:

The one point difference between PSG and table toppers Lille and Lyon as at the time Pochettino was announced was enough for Lile to be crowned champions if the league ended the same day. If you doubt me ,then tell me how many points separated city from liverpool in 2019 season?

If your answer is one then the writer calling that particular PSG season disastrous should be canned.
You a criminal.

The one point difference in January (probably around matchday 20 is enough to win league?)

Even if Lille won't lose again, your Pochettino had the opportunity to reclaim the league when both Lille vs PSG met later in the season.

You are learning this Amala turning very well

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:30pm On May 05, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On May 05, 2023
Unlimited22:

Just out of Curiosity, who are your top 10?

Lists like these are very subjective, but I don't know whether people will agree mainly because Big Vic is yet to win anything with Nigeria.

1. Oliseh
2. Finidi
3 Kanu
4. Yekini
5. Taribo
6. Enyeama
7. Amunike
8. Amokachi
9. Mikel
10. Okocha

Last updates like 3yrs ago

If Osimehn wins Serie A best player and African player of the year

Win anything with Nigeria will not matter to me, Cos I dont need Salah to win with Egypt or Messi to win with Argentina to name him the greatest in their country

Winning for country is a huge bonus though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2023
Sportsweb:
You a criminal.

The one point difference in January (probably around matchday 20 is enough to win league?)

Even if Lille won't lose again, your Pochettino had the opportunity to reclaim the league when both Lille vs PSG met later in the season.

You are learning this Amala turning very well

My point still stands,one point is enough to win the league. Pochettino met them at third finished at second,that's not disastrous like the writer described it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Sportsweb:

That's actually not my business. I corrected you for saying No manager has ever won the league after taking over middle of the season.

Yes no manager has won the league coming mid-season except in Bundesliga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
raumdeuter:
Ibime

His story is not fully written yet. He needs to perform at some tournaments with Naija

Finidi and Oliseh remain my top 2 for now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:47pm On May 05, 2023
What concerns Nigerians or Egyptians with whatever trophies and accolades Salah/Oshimen are winning in far away Europe. Yes he won the league title at Napoli but what's Nigerians business with them. If you cannot perform for your country in major tournament and then go further in delivering a trophy you are not the greatest anything from that country. You only get a pass if the country is a smaller nation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2023
andrew444:

Tunder don first fire your papa wey you inherit your foolishness from

Now what has leao done in football ?

Goal e no score pass sterling ,assist e no assist pass sterling ,sterling dropped form like the whole chelsea squad

Before this season tell me when leao have been better than sterling you alagolo slowpoke

Can anything be more foolish than rating belotti ahead of benzema or krychowiak ahead of busquets ?

You are among the top 3 foolish men on nairaland and you are not number 2 or 3

One can easily see you are a product of a broken home, who lacks sound upbringing and poses a menace to the society.

I hope the thunder that will fire you, will help to stall the continuation of production of bastardds in your lineage.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2023
Sportsweb:
Who doesn't know this?

Ramu guy loves every livability at Chelsea and hate any baller putting on blues shirt.

From JT, Drogba, Lampard, hazard, Kante, Thiago Silva and now Enzo Fernandes.

Who is his favorite Chelsea player?

Jorginho, Sterling, Kai Havertz, Kepa etc

Lordfalcao and other mumus, don't have the brain to process it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17659) (17660) (17661) (17662) (17663) (17664) (17665) ... (19621) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), MeniMeni, hensben(m), amodu(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.