Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18117) (18118) (18119) (18120) (18121) (18122) (18123) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maybe Chelsea should STOP looking in the direction of Brighton. Nothing bright about Cucu, Potter, and now Caicedo. Charles Anazodo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:

Pep guardiola had the same start to what will be a glorious career at Barcelona. Keep the faith.
Pochettino don turn Guardiola now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Expert17:
Money can't buy good footy and trophies

Respect PEp you modafvckers 🀣🀣🀣

Shebi na money dey make Pep win, dem give everyone money dem turn to prime Onigbinde

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
FakeNEWSevryday:
grin grin grin

Moises Caicedo’s Chelsea Debut by numbers:

37 minutes played
8 losses of possession
2 fouls
1 shot off target
1 error leading to shot
1 penalty conceded
🀣🀣🀣 £115mila

Moises OLODO grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leyqute:

You copied Manchester City, you pasted Luton Town grin

Like I told Doc, enjoy πŸ˜‚

Pasan ti won fi na iyale n be lori aja cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brighton aka Tesla kids.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:

What is good about that foolish question? Yes we lost the match and we performed woefully but anybody thinking of bringing agenda of asking what is Pochettino's attacking pattern is blind and his agenda is dead on arrival.

Pochettino didn't ask Enzo to miss penalty

I cant count the number of chances that fell into our players leg in the box that came from a well team play which was rare under Tuchel. These are the tiny details/positive you need to be aware of before starting useless agenda alongside lordfalcao.

In Liverpool's game Mudryk, Chilwell and Jackson all had the chances to put us ahead from a well team work but they all squandered it.

I don't think i need to tell you about today's game.

Bros, this is last season all over again. Play, create chances, miss them, concede, chase the game, lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Make una calm down, Lavia never play match. Hope still dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
Put Caicedo, Put Caicedo

You go think say na maggi

Caicedo- Enzo- Lavia. Best midfield in world football.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dollywood(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How when he be excellent when he can’t even place a decent shot and force a save from the goalkeeper unmarked ?

If the players currently under Arteta play like this , they wouldn’t have finished close second behind city in the league last season

He wouldn't play like that because Arteta won't let him play like that. It seems of y'all forgot these managers are trainers. And managers are superior to managers when it comes to training players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Incognito9:

You sound like enemy of progress 😁

Mudryk won't go unnoticed, and i believe he'll improve. His finishing is the only aspect he's missing, but he's likely to become a skilled finisher in no time.

Broda Inconji can you guess where Mudryk placed this ball?

Hint: It's not in the back of the net.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lana1:

BallzIdiot4 for a reason
That guy na brainproblem2 grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lana1:
Bro you sound hangry. Small small abeg

He sands very hangry

Maybe he needs some ofada rice palliatives
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leyqute:

Homie tried offering it as a burnt offering to his creator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
FakeNEWSevryday:
grin grin grin

Moises Caicedo’s Chelsea Debut by numbers:

37 minutes played
8 losses of possession
2 fouls
1 shot off target
1 error leading to shot
1 penalty conceded
🀣🀣🀣 £115mila

Man was signed to give opponents palliatives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Bros, this is last season all over again. Play, create chances, miss them, concede, chase the game, lose.

Are you saying Poch is another Lampard or Potter with black hair
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Can any non shekpe drinking brother play me Amapiano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leyqute:

That ball flew past my house just now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hoeloshi ni BBC yoruba grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Are you saying Poch is another Lampard or Potter with black hair

Make we dey watch cheesy

Early days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pochettino will need not to attack like our previous managers which i know he would surely do. We do not have Hazard again. He is history.There is no special player upfront. We should stop treating them special by playing the ball to their feet expecting Hazard or messi speciality from them. They would lose the ball on most occasions and set up us counter or allow our opponent to regroup.

Let our defenders and midfielders play the ball into the space and allow this guys upfront run after them. By this it keeps the opposition defenders on their toes,and helps to create uncertainty in their defence. Not this one you play ball on Mudryk or sterling feet and before they turn or dribble all our opponent don regroup to clear out any threat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chelsea have lost four consecutive London derbies for the first time in Premier League history:

β—‰ 2-0 vs. Tottenham (A)
β—‰ 0-2 vs. Brentford (H)
β—‰ 3-1 vs. Arsenal (A)
β—‰ 3-1 vs. West Ham (A)

And they have just one win in their last 14 Premier League games.

Chelsea have won just one of their last 14 Premier League games (D5 L8) and are winless in six since a 3-1 win at Bournemouth in May.

Impressive grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
fredoooooo:
Hoeloshi ni BBC yoruba grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Lawani IYA
werey people grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:
Pochettino has to instruct Thiago Silva not to hold ball for more than 2secs,anything more than that he should be bench. What is this stupid caressing of the ball when we were trailing?

Good morning Alhaji popi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
The GBAvengers!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Good morning Alhaji popi

Ekale sir.

Do you still want canal+ ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Havertz29s:
We don see this scripts before, we will come out and press west ham till we score then west ham will come out and equalize, match will end like that and everyone will shake hands and go home
I knew we won't win west ham but i didn't see this coming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:
Pochettino has to instruct Thiago Silva not to hold ball for more than 2secs,anything more than that he should be bench. What is this stupid caressing of the ball when we were trailing?
I mentioned this above. It was annoying seeing us trailing and Silva was just holding and caressing the ball unnecessarily, no urgency from him. The highest he was going to do at the end is give sideways pass then why hold on to it for long?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin

We go cook this season........LMFAO! Na ordinary Moyes cook dem like Banga soup.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Havertz29s:
I knew we won't win west ham but i didn't see this coming
You go explain tire

Mafejopami grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:
I go soon stop coming to this thread sha. Can't let Chelsea uselessness disturb my life abeg.

Players dey collect millions weekly dey club and party after losing matches, while we dey suffer renew shege under Tinubu, still come dey get heart attack on top stupid games from players wey dey enjoy life.

Thunder fire them.

I stopped taking Nigerian football seriously after they lost a world cup group game due to a stupid red card from one of our midfielders ( forgotten the name), and the next day, it was reported that they went clubbing same night they lost the match, meanwhile I didn't eat that particular night. Imagine that! Na there I know say OYO na my name.

Thunder fire all of them.

No vex My prince , take heart bro

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:

Ekale sir.

Do you still want canal+ ?

Do they show Epl and UCL matches in real time ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18117) (18118) (18119) (18120) (18121) (18122) (18123) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.