Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,814 members, 7,935,499 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11135140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18219) (18220) (18221) (18222) (18223) (18224) (18225) ... (19864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
FT: Luxembourg U21s 0-3 England U21s
Goal & Assist from Cole Palmer & an assist from Noni Madueke 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Gusto also managed an assist in a 3-0 win over Slovenia U21s. 🇫🇷
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
play madueke on the right Sterling on the left you can't develop young players by keeping them on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
see as Portugal deyscore freely as Ronaldo no dey match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chelsea feel the return of Christopher Nkunku will be a crucial turning point in their season. People close to Mauricio Pochettino believe he was the signing of the season for the offensive positions.

(@FabrizioRomano via YouTube)

this not encouraging as they make hope to sound, imagine relying on only nkunku ,so we should just be accepting bas results still he comes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
see as Portugal deyscore freely as Ronaldo no dey match

To be sincere he would gotten nothing less than an hatrick if he was available

Go check his stats and you will see that’s he is the main Luxembourg man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Luxembourg man 😁

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yeah just as Manuel neuer also collected 6 goals and was their gk when they where disgraced at the World Cup and euros

Mumu Dey house for a reason always foolish and depressed when he hears Barca

You will foolishly asslick for a long period of time

12th fc
the guy name na his weakness 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

To be sincere he would gotten nothing less than an hatrick if he was available

Go check his stats and you will see that’s he is the main Luxembourg man
🤔 the same Ronaldo that was blasting shot to the moon against Slovakia?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2023
what is the best goal you have ever seen in the Premier League?

Without thinking hard, just on instinct, which goal comes to your mind?

I saw this question on twitter and Luis Suarez vs Norwich just flashed in my mind. That lob from the centre circle cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Can’t wait for international break to be over

Chelsea fans have been happy for some time now and that’s not right grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ray07(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Can’t wait for international break to be over

Chelsea fans have been happy for some time now and that’s not right grin
why are you like this nah grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2023
timbros:

I saw this question on twitter and Luis Suarez vs Norwich just flashed in my mind. That lob from the centre circle cheesy

Bergkamp vs Newcastle

My friend shouted "Son of God" when we watched that goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Dv2LEa3c?si=q4ApOYgLCwhvz5CN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Ibime:

Bergkamp vs Newcastle

My friend shouted "Son of God" when we watched that goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Dv2LEa3c?si=q4ApOYgLCwhvz5CN

THAT goal!

Nice one.... I totally forgot it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2023
timbros:

Wilshere goal against Norwich
The one touch football was super sexy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj8Q-MaGM5g&pp=ygUYd2lsc2hlcmUgZ29hbCB2cyBub3J3aWNo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj8Q-MaGM5g&pp=ygUYd2lsc2hlcmUgZ29hbCB2cyBub3J3aWNo

This goal was mentioned in twitter too. Sexy goal.

But if na today, VAR go review am for offside o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
timbros:

This goal was mentioned in twitter too. Sexy goal.

But if na today, VAR go review am for offside o.
No offside bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No offside bro

Don't be surprised if it is chalked off for offside.

The goal is sleek alright. But when VAR come review am to the last inch, you go surprise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Drogba goal vs Bolton beats this for team goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px1LcDeqwz0?si=MQfQLbHP8qTEGIiU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Ibime:

Drogba goal vs Bolton beats this for team goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px1LcDeqwz0?si=MQfQLbHP8qTEGIiU
They play, una they play up ball
Drogba even they offside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2023
timbros:

Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle is probably No1 for me but 3 other goals also come to mind.
Le Tissier's goals against Newcastle and Blackburn, and Demba Cisse's goal against Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB7m9VBxNso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1MpJJ4tfLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cx59N1wHcs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2023
afrodoc2:

Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle is probably No1 for me but 3 other goals also come to mind.
Le Tissier's goals against Newcastle and Blackburn, and Demba Cisse's goal against Chelsea.

You just had to add Cisse's goal angry

Omo that Le Tissier's goal is sweet... The way he cool slotted it home at the end took me off guard. I was expecting a thunder shot grin only to see him calmly slot home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2023
timbros:

You just had to add Cisse's goal angry

Omo that Le Tissier's goal is sweet... The way he cool slotted it home at the end took me off guard. I was expecting a thunder shot grin only to see him calmly slot home.

Yeah, Le Tissier 's foot could be like a hammer or like a feather. His top goals collection can rival and maybe beat any EPL all-time great.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sugar daddy elevated them from not qualifying for CL to regular CL, same way sugardaddy elevated Chelsea from mere CL appearance to winner

Atletico Madrid also got elevated from not qualifying for UCL yo regular UCL without a sugar daddy. Say another thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

He did not win the CL with you

Its like Man Utd fans bragging about Casemiros CL from Madrid

Or Al Hilal fans bragging with Ronaldos Balon dor and CL

Al Hilal don't play in Europe so why will their players brag about Ronaldo's ucl? Chelsea play in UCL and we have every right to brag anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
popizaino:

Atletico Madrid also got elevated from not qualifying for UCL yo regular UCL without a sugar daddy. Say another thing.

That means they did hard work not sugardaddy like Chelsea who Roman carried

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
popizaino:

Al Hilal don't play in Europe so why will their players brag about Ronaldo's ucl? Chelsea play in UCL and we have every right to brag anything.

Should PSG fans be bragging about Messis and Ramos CL titles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwaFBd3NMbE/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

Pochettino doesn't know sarr is a Chelsea player 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
so many briefings today can't copy all :
Chelsea leading race for Ivan toney.
chalobah frozen out of the squad.
Gallagher seen as sellable asset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
timbros:

hazard again arsenal
Hazard against westham
Essien against arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

That means they did hard work not sugardaddy like Chelsea who Roman carried

Sugardaddy......no point.

If everyone with Sugardaddy did not win as Chelsea then your Sugardaddy point is null and void.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Should PSG fans be bragging about Messis and Ramos CL titles

How many years did these two players spent with them how many years did Marcel Desailly spend with us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
I love how Chelsea is treating unwanted players , you are not needed find ya level stop selecting clubs and making us to lose money.

leave the club!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18219) (18220) (18221) (18222) (18223) (18224) (18225) ... (19864) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, EmmanuelScott1(m), BlueMann, piroskey94(m), hateshit, Gucciboy, Realtord43, Debroslink and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.