Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10946829 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18220) (18221) (18222) (18223) (18224) (18225) (18226) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
imagine chalobah turning down a move to Forrest,en dey craze?
maatsen don't want so sign new contract yet he doesn't want to be sold.
freeze them out until they feel worthless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
popizaino:

Sugardaddy......no point.

If everyone with Sugardaddy did not win as Chelsea then your Sugardaddy point is null and void.

How did Man City win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Onkoolos: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
MOHBAD!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Can’t wait for international break to be over

Chelsea fans have been happy for some time now and that’s not right grin
Champions league will start very soon too so you will be on pressure watch. Meanwhile let me wait and see how many goals ter statue would swallow today against france.
Overhyped useless keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Onkoolos: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Champions league will start very soon too so you will be on pressure watch. Meanwhile let me wait and see how many goals ter statue would swallow today against france.
Overhyped useless keeper.
I heard your team won play Sevilla in champions league first week!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Onkoolos: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Can’t wait for international break to be over

Chelsea fans have been happy for some time now and that’s not right grin

I swear boss!!!!! Can't wait for saturday!! They will be shouting aaah!!! Ooh!! Nawaoooh!! angrily like say dem put dick for their bum bum. I trust bornemouth!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Enzooooooo!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kendry Paez finally made his senior debut for Ecuador, becoming the youngest-ever South American to play for a senior national team after Maradona.

The kain experience this kid go get before 18 years eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
BlueMann:
Enzooooooo!!

You watch him play for benfica and see the class ,watch him play for Argentina and also see good things .

Now watch him play for Chelsea and you will see where the problem is coming from

We love trolling chelsea but we know a good player when we see one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You watch him play for benfica and see the class ,watch him play for Argentina and also see good things .

Now watch him play for Chelsea and you will see where the problem is coming from

We love trolling chelsea but we know a good player when we see one

He also oozes class for Chelsea tho. Our problem just too big for only him to solve.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kendry Paez and Caicedo starting against Uruguay.

Big, big game for Paez, debuting at 16 against one of South America's heavyweights.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
hansi flick was the problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who is actually surprised Argentina are playing better football without the midget who was stinking up everywhere in their last match.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Intl' break action over for Enzo. Another solid outing, with a goal this time.

Tuned in late to the Ecuador game but Paez has looked good. His passing has caught the eye.

Caicedo with an assist. He's been solid as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Caicedo and Paez 🤌

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
🇪🇨 Kendry Paez registered more successful take-ons (2/3), more duels won (5/9) and suffered more fouls (2) than any other player for either Ecuador or Uruguay inside the first 45 minutes. He was also 100% on his successful long balls (4/4). Paez is 16-years old.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Paez assist!!
Kilishi you dey see my boy?!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
Paez off after a brilliant debut which lasted 68 mins

Caicedo, who's been brilliant as well, is still on

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2023
BlueMann:
Paez assist!!
Kilishi you dey see my boy?!!
The boy bam boss grin
Defo one to look out for in the future, correct baller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Ibime:

Bergkamp vs Newcastle

My friend shouted "Son of God" when we watched that goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Dv2LEa3c?si=q4ApOYgLCwhvz5CN

The mild celebration kills the beauty of that goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2023
we are selling bums like gallatronics and chalodog to fund move move for talents like paez,why fans ain't seeing the vision?

aside from that they need to be sold to allow other academy players showcase themselves.

Bashir Humphreys is even rated higher than chalodog
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 1:37am On Sep 13, 2023
MorataFC:
I don't get it when some of you blame the medical team for injuries sustained on the field.
some injuries are signs of bad medics. is it only cfc players that they tackle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Theuniverse:
some injuries are signs of bad medics. is it only cfc players that they tackle?
Injury is part of the game, no medic or Dr can save any player from getting injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2023
timbros:
what is the best goal you have ever seen in the Premier League?

Without thinking hard, just on instinct, which goal comes to your mind?

I saw this question on twitter and Luis Suarez vs Norwich just flashed in my mind. That lob from the centre circle cheesy

1. Henry goal vs Man utd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iBMW1wThlU?si=9x0K9hsAyPO8FyjY

2. Cisse goal vs man utd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1MpJJ4tfLY?si=YgCkRMVHyI8Y8itd

3. Peter Crouch goal vs man city : From the keeper playing a goal kick to Crouch nodding it, Pennant jabbing the ball down to Crouch and Crouch slamming in a volley to beat Joe hart .

Crouch always look feeble like he’s incapable of hitting the ball hard , but he ended up scoring some damn volleys and acrobatic goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5E64pG0M-Q?si=fTN7KDirlbbRrc3c

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2023
Malo Gusto on Pochettino: "I think he knows me well, there is a good relationship with the manager. He's someone who really loves football and loves the work. And I think that's what he tries to pass down to us every day in training. And he gives us a lot of energy and confidence. He's there to do great things with the club and we are there to follow him and fight on the pitch to give Chelsea victories. We are happy that the manager is there with us."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Brighton owner Tony Bloom: “It’s possible over the next two or three years that we have no dealings with Chelsea. So, for me, it’s not personal at all and each individual deal I’ve got to do what’s best for the football club first and foremost.

“If other clubs are interested in our head coaches, staff, players, I much prefer it that way than no one’s looking at any of our players or staff. So, we’re doing something very right. We do everything we can to keep our best players, but we know in the way of the world that won’t always be the case.”

{The Athletic}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2023
Tim Vickery: "Paez operated on the right of a midfield trio (against Uruguay). Left-footed but able to go either way, there was a swagger and a style about his football, a casual ease of accepting responsibility to set up the play, that was a joy to watch.

He did not last the entire game -- that would have been too much to expect -- but by the time he left the match, with some 20 minutes to go, he had laid on the winning goal."

{ESPN}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

1. Henry goal vs Man utd

2. Cisse goal vs man utd

3. Peter Crouch goal be man city : From the keeper playing a goal kick to Crouch nodding it, Pennant jabbing the ball down to Crouch and Crouch slamming in a volley to beat Joe hart .

Crouch always look feeble like he’s incapable of hitting the ball hard , but he ended up scoring some damn volleys and acrobatic goals

Sweet sweet goals..

Henry na baller sha... The technique he used caught everyone off guard.

I remember screaming my lungs out on that Crouch's goal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2023
timbros:

Sweet sweet goals..

He caught barthez out of position and considering his height even if God elevated his height that day he no go catch am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Andoni Bombin, head of academy at Independiente del Valle on Paez signing for Chelsea:

"I think that Chelsea understand that this [signing him] is an investment, a good project. If I was a club I’m going to do the same. Right now in the market there is a big fight between all the clubs. You need to select the talent as soon as possible.

If you don't do that another one is going to do it. Now is the moment to try to identify the talent and try to get the talent with you and even if you need to wait for two years."

{Dailymail}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He caught barthez out of position and considering his height even if God elevated his height that day he no go catch am grin
Barthez na otu, he just performed wonders in France '98 after that he reset to default setting. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2023
timbros:

Sweet sweet goals..

For now, Crouch's goal is the best for me until another person go post the one wey go best am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18220) (18221) (18222) (18223) (18224) (18225) (18226) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.