Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783326 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18223) (18224) (18225) (18226) (18227) (18228) (18229) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
FirstbornWds:

My club still belongs to who it belongs to... Socios..

Can the same be said for your sugar daddies? Worse still now that you are parading yahoo boys
Sugar daddy? Old talk, like nor be same money all clubs dey spend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pochettino: "If you look at the data, we are good in possession, good in the buildup and other stats, what we are missing is just to score goals."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pochettino on Jackson's performance against Forest: "For me, his performance was good only that he didn't score. You can assess a player because a striker needs to score, I agree with you but we need to under that Jackson came from from Spain. He's young, he needs to build his confidence and trust. He needs to adapt to the Premier League. It's only a matter of time, but he's doing a fantastic job for the team. Only he needs to be a little bit more clinical in front of the goal, but to be more clinical, it's about trust, confidence and settling at the club. And I think that's going to happen, no doubt."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Paul Winstanley: "We knew there was going to be a big transition. No chance to sit back and relax, that’s for sure. Did we think we would oversee a Premier League record of transactions? Probably not.

But the average age of the squad was high, we had players with contract issues which had been inherited from an ownership change, and then there were players who made it clear they wanted to leave. That needed to be addressed."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Paul Winstanley: "We will plan two transfer windows in advance. We can’t be reactionary. We’ve got to look at the whole squad, the players that are out on loan, and opportunities we can give to players in the Academy. That is the player puzzle we’ve got to pull together."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
The way Poch was talking about Chilwell, I no sure say e dey comot for that left wing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Amoto94:
Paul Winstanley: "We will plan two transfer windows in advance. We can’t be reactionary. We’ve got to look at the whole squad, the players that are out on loan, and opportunities we can give to players in the Academy. That is the player puzzle we’ve got to pull together."
okay I understand what they are trying to build now ,they want multiple players in multiple positions to compete,it the survivors will b kept the unlucky ones will be sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chelsea will come good when the dust settles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
BlueMann:
The way Poch was talking about Chilwell, I no sure say e dey comot for that left wing embarassed

If only Ziyech was here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
popizaino:

If only Ziyech was here.
To do what?
Let's even imagine he will do anything, does he play left wing that chilwell is currently stinking up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
rooftops:

To do what?
Let's even imagine he will do anything, does he play left wing that chilwell is currently stinking up?

Lol......His style of play fits perfectly with were Pochettino is asking Chilwel to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
popizaino:

Lol......His style of play fits perfectly with were Pochettino is asking Chilwel to play.
If no be say I know say you be Nigerian I for say you be Moroccan because the kind love wey you get for ziyech no be here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
rooftops:

If no be say I know say you be Nigerian I for say you be Moroccan because the kind love wey you get for ziyech no be here

I hate am die and i wanted to be sold ASAP.i just feel his his style of playing which was more of heavy crosses would have been more beneficial to us at this point that Pochettino is actually playing a left footed player on the left wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
hensben:
With VAR we have won ucl, do your own make we see. Which prove again when ref already admitted, he has been forgiven but not forgotten.

And yet, have you seen Barcelona getting disciplined? It's all wash to badmouth, but we are always bigger.

More so, why should I bother about you.. Right now, only the likes of Bayern, Madrid, Liverpool and AC Milan fans can ask me for proof. If it's these little jabs from a small club that can change sugar daddy anyday when things don't go their way, then it's all bluff and story!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Watching them for the first time this season, I can see why Leverkusen have been perfect so far. They've gone pound for pound with Bayern for large stretches of the game, playing some sexy footy at times. They just need to do better with their chances. Boniface is a physical specimen, but the finishing needs to be better and he needs to raise his head up more.

Bayern dominant at the start and end of the first half tho, that Leverkusen keeper deserves accolades.

Alonso would do proper madness with better players tho, cos some of his players dey behave like say dem get two left legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Windscribe: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Windscribe: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Since City football group took over Man City in 2008.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mumu Boniface, see free goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
BlueMann:
Watching them for the first time this season, I can see why Leverkusen have been perfect so far. They've gone pound for pound with Bayern for large stretches of the game, playing some sexy footy at times. They just need to do better with their chances. Boniface is a physical specimen, but the finishing needs to be better and he needs to raise his head up more.

Bayern dominant at the start and end of the first half tho, that Leverkusen keeper deserves accolades.

Alonso would do proper madness with better players tho, cos some of his players dey behave like say dem get two left legs.

This Tapsoba especially, be like e drink come pitch grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bluelines69:

This Tapsoba especially, be like e drink come pitch grin

You see am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bayern and Leverkusen served proper entertainment tonight. A draw is the fairest result.

Meanwhile, PSG don jam idan. Contrasting fortunes for Naija strikers; while Boniface had a night to forget with several missed chances, Terem Moffi is killing PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
psg 🤐
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Leverkusen dhe ball though
Alonso got them playing some good shit. Passing is fluid and that frimpong guy is a jet ffs.
Speed is damn crazy

Boniface could grow into something deadly if he improves his finishing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Khayceeofficial:
Leverkusen dhe ball though
Alonso got them playing some good shit. Passing is fluid and that frimpong guy is a jet ffs.
Speed is damn crazy

Boniface could grow into something deadly if he improves his finishing

His finishing is not up to par. He has other good attributes if he gets better at finishing he will be a monster in attack

Hope he doesn't find Chelsea attractive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omo mbappe dhe ball die

Would be fun wherever he ends up next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

His finishing is not up to par. He has other good attributes if he gets better at finishing he will be a monster in attack

Hope he doesn't find Chelsea attractive
The disgrace waiting for you people soon this season, let me not say anything again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
I was not previously interested in this moscardo boy signing because of overpacking youths but now I heard we now have that broke club competitor I think it's time we take our revenge and deal with them once and for all
So dead barka wants to Bamba? They wanna gee with the big boys? We shall see. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Amoto94:
All this ones is him and holy boehly's business. What we want is a win tomorrow. Nothing else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
🚨❗️ Barcelona have made a consultation for Chelsea’s target,17-year-old Gabriel Moscardo.Unlike Chelsea the Catalans are yet to submit a bid
@GoalBR

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Our 3rd kit is lit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
.🚨 Poch : “The fans want to win because the past Chelsea is about winning. - “We need to accelerate all the processes because Chelsea is about winning, and we want to win”

“But I understand that the process is completely different from the past, because the club have a different approach to the game and the philosophy and the ideas, we have a younger squad”

(@noahrobson_ @VAVEL)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Luis Enrique:"We didn’t have much time to train together. Some came back yesterday. But this is not an excuse." (PVSportFR)💀💀💀

(1) (2) (3) ... (18223) (18224) (18225) (18226) (18227) (18228) (18229) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Whizlight(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.