Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10998700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18226) (18227) (18228) (18229) (18230) (18231) (18232) ... (19741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
na this one funny me pass today.

He was screaming after Honolulu scored only for the goal to get cancelled and haland scoring after that grin

How do you tell a writer is screaming just by merely reading their text? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Griffon:

How do you tell a writer is screaming just by merely reading their text? undecided
THIS IS SCREAMING. Writing in all caps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Major team selection changes look unlikely [against Bournemouth] with Pochettino standing firm on his decision to play Ben Chilwell in an attacking role.

{Football London}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Robert Sanchez: "With the help of the manager, team-mates, and the work I do in training, I want to do great for the club and become one of these legends everybody is going to remember."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
🚨 Caicedo could miss the clash with Bournemouth after returning back to Chelsea later than other players following his two games with Ecuador.

If he starts, he may head into the game with only one full training session under his belt.

{Football London}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Pochettino: "The Players need to feel pressure. We are going to push them to perform, in the right way. We are helping them. We accept their circumstance, but at the same time we are tough pushing them. We need to perform. We are here to perform. We are not here to have a good time."

~ @ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Amoto94:
🚨 Caicedo could miss the clash with Bournemouth after returning back to Chelsea later than other players following his two games with Ecuador.

If he starts, he may head into the game with only one full training session under his belt.

{Football London}

Lesley Ugochukwu is there to play....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Amoto94:
Pochettino: "The Players need to feel pressure. We are going to push them to perform, in the right way. We are helping them. We accept their circumstance, but at the same time we are tough pushing them. We need to perform. We are here to perform. We are not here to have a good time."

~ @ChelseaFC

They are feeling PLEASURE instead of PRESSURE

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Griffon:

Caps or bolded text. E.g

ENZO I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Amoto94:
Darren Bent: "Mason Mount and Kai Havertz [from #Chelsea to Manchester United and Arsenal] are the worst signings of the season [so far]."

(@talkSPORT)
πŸ’―
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Many deals were proposed to Chelsea in the summer.

- Brozovic was offered during conversations for Onana.
- Verratti was also a possibility.
- Vlahovic was offered but Chelsea decided against paying €40m plus Lukaku. And also Pochettino was not convinced about the deal, not just the board.

~ @FabrizioRomano on YouTube
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Liverpool were prepared to make an important bid for Colwill in case they got a green light from Chelsea but that green light was never a possibility because Chelsea made it clear that it was not possible to negotiate for Levi Colwill.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2023
A001:

THIS IS SCREAMING. Writing in all caps.

BlueMann:

Caps or bolded text. E.g

ENZO I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
The wey attack minded teams move the ball in the final third is just mesmerising.

What exactly is stopping Chelsea from doing same and what's this nonsense about gelling period?

Any which way, we gast to win this one.

Me cannot stomach another horrible display.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amoto94:
Many deals were proposed to Chelsea in the summer.

- Brozovic was offered during conversations for Onana.
- Verratti was also a possibility.
- Vlahovic was offered but Chelsea decided against paying €40m plus Lukaku. And also Pochettino was not convinced about the deal, not just the board.

I don't stan Vlahovic but I believe seeing that Lukaku has already become a reprobate at the club, one no-one was willing to take from us, we should have done this deal with Juve.

We would have gotten a clinical finisher while jettisoning a bad egg at the end of the day. As a matter of facts, none of our CF has a more clinical finish than Vlahovic. Not Jackson, not Broja.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Unlimited22:
See Aston Villa and Spurs. Even City.

But watch us concede after 90 seconds and lose 1-0 with 92% possession because Popizaino wants Chilwell to play left wing.
lol

Not sure what Mauricio is playing at but let's see how things play out.
Sebi him talk say he wants to feel the pressure? ooya now. Na here wey dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Griffon:

I don't stan Vlahovic but I believe seeing that Lukaku has already become a reprobate at the club, one no-one was willing to take from us, we should have done this deal with Juve.

We would have gotten a clinical finisher while jettisoning a bad egg at the end of the day. As a matter of facts, none of our CF has a more clinical finish than Vlahovic. Not Jackson, not Broja.
As it is, I see Jackson more of a runner and definitely need someone to partner with him.
Is Mauricio not smart enough to understand this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
πŸš¨πŸ—£ Robert Sanchez:

"We need to pick things up this weekend."

"We are learning from the mistakes we made in the last games and we are looking forward to the next one. We haven’t got the results we should have got, but we know what we can do, we know how good we can be, and it’s super exciting"

#CFC

(@ChelseaFC) talk is cheap πŸ™‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
FBS:

As it is, I see Jackson more of a runner and definitely need someone to partner him.

I think Poch does. Look at his setup during the pre-season games when he had Nkunku fit, the Frenchman was always instructed to run behind Jackson who effectively dropped off the balls for him.

I feel he (Jackson) isn't yet an established CF. His link-up play is what qualifies him most as a forward, nothing really much.

Meanwhile, watch Vlahovic's two goals yesterday against Lazio. These are predatory instincts I want to see in a No9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eO0p7VxweM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Griffon:

I think Poch does. Look at his setup during the pre-season games when he had Nkunku fit, the Frenchman was always instructed to run behind Jackson who effectively dropped off the balls for him.

I feel he (Jackson) isn't yet an established CF. His link-up play is what qualifies him most as a forward, nothing really much.

Meanwhile, watch Vlahovic's two goals yesterday against Lazio. These are predatory instincts I want to see in a No9.

I watched and enjoyed every single game of the pre-season. They looked sharper than they are now.
So because Nkunku get injury, Mauricio just forgot how to coach football? Is there no other player to replace Nkunku while he is out injured?
Is that why he is playing Chillwel as LW?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
FBS:

I watched and enjoyed every single game of the pre-season. They looked sharper than they are now.
So because Nkunku get injury, Mauricio just forgot how to coach football? Is there no other player to replace Nkunku while he is out injured?
Is that why he is playing Chillwel as LW?

That's the problem actually. He is already looking like a dyed-to-the-wool sort of manager. Not improvising, not changing dynamics and tweaking things a little bit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Griffon:

I agree. This is what every No9 or goal minded player should have, to finish off every move as clinical as possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
FBS:

As it is, I see Jackson more of a runner and definitely need someone to partner with him.

Still giving him the benefits of doubts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
popizaino:

Still giving him the benefits of doubts.
We will but this one sha, we must win am. We ain't playing. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Griffon:

That's the problem actually. He is already looking like a dyed-to-the-wool sort of manager. Not improvising, not changing dynamics and tweaking things a little bit.
But he's tried to twerk things (lol) by playing Ben Chi as an attacker and going with a back 3, no?
If it works out, we will give him medal, but based on the first outing it didn't go down well. It's like that other data based coach playing Sterling as a Left back.

Nna, Chelsea don suffer for Boli hand but we muv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nah we have two left backs on the bench but we're playing a centre back at LB.

We have a 10 on the bench but we're playing Gallagher, who's better as a 10, as part of a double pivot, and playing an 8 in Enzo as a 10.

Nah Popizaino and his coach are after my life 😭

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
You will play Enzo too high up on the pitch. he will be wasted for 70 minutes, then we concede and that is when your brain tells you to ask him to play CM

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
finally mudryk starts nice one hope he shines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meanwhile we have a full team injured. can you Imagine this ?

Bettinelli M.

-- Badiashile B. ---- Chalobah T. --- Fofana W.

James R. --------- Chukwuemeka C. -------------- Lavia R. -------------- Caicedo

Broja A. -------------- Nkunku C.

almost full team

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gallagher as captain 🀣, you can't make this shit up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Gallagher as captain 🀣, you can't make this shit up
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18226) (18227) (18228) (18229) (18230) (18231) (18232) ... (19741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Ijustwantto, BlueAngel444, Leyqute(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.