Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10819425 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18275) (18276) (18277) (18278) (18279) (18280) (18281) ... (19537) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
palmer showing man city that dey are missing,I hope he turns out to haunt them like de bruyne haunted us

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
de zerbi has faced a terrible Chelsea team twice against poch ,yet he couldn't win .

But I was meant to believe he will so better than poch if they give him the job ,clowns.

Brighton team is settled put Vincent kompany there he will perform the same as de zerbi.

My point is give Chelsea and poch time it will all come together.

Hiring and firing ain't the answer we need stability to compete long term.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sportsweb:
Not going overboard to convince Lukaku to stay or sign Vlahovic will haunt Chelsea.

This Michael Jackson I de see here won't do sh!t for Chelsea. I will be shocked if he hit 10 goals in all comp this season
vlahovic is not as imposing as you guys think,heck he is struggling with juve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Th cheesy :Deuniverse:
thunder fire dezerbi and brighton if we win this game. useless pochetino will now make mouth with this game, and stupid bole go give am more time to ruin us in future.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Theuniverse:
this win no change anything. pochetino is still a useless coach. make we see our next epl game, by then the nonsense coach go change tactics and play a nonsense game again. make he win Brighton for epl first if he get mind. stupid dezerbi and brighton, thunder fire all of them,useless team. win manunited but lose to this stupid coach and making him feel proud. make our next epl game reach first, na still lose we go lose, make we no deceive ourselves. pochetino out. up Chelsea.
rubbish 🗑️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeriagood:
vlahovic is not as imposing as you guys think,heck he is struggling with juve
You are talking to some of the most delusional and impatient people in the world who are yet to accept that they are not where they used to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Last season was his first full season as a professional football who just upgraded from the Villarreal team B

12 goals in 26 league games for Villarreal last season wasn’t bad bro

Hojlund wey Man U pay 80 million for self no get Jackson stats
Admittedly, I don't know the player like some of you do. However, my main point was speaking to the fact that he was not signed as the finished article - and the same goes for all the CFC signings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Palmer should be our number 10.

The remaining midfielders can contest for DM and CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2023
Lana1:
Pele Bimffo. Take tom-tom. The Lord is ur strength!

Thank God for Putin. The only good thing to come out of that war

Gbenu lo, Lana

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Liverpool conceding goals is like akara and bread.

But the thing is they usually come back ,if the have this goal problems like Chelsea na relegation straight
and they won , probably sure they have conceded more than us this season.

poch is right we aren't playing bad is just goals we are not scoring, patience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2023
I speak for every sensible Nigerians if i say the black man isn't capable of managing his own affairs. I need Rawlings style for this kind of governors. Rubbish!

https://fb.watch/nktG_6QGmD/?mibextid=ZbWKwL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Airmark's personal person Seyi Makinde's beautiful road.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2023
You cannot tell me it is the same God that created me and some of this heartless state governor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2023
nateevs:

Poch's problem is more about bad decision making than any no 9 goal scorer.

Going into the season with a fit Nkunku and Jackson was not a bad idea. So I really don't want to criticise him there. The problem started when Carney, who replaced Nkunku, and Lavia, both got injured. He just ran out of ideas.

His bad decision making started with allowing Sterling back in the team as a 90min starter, sending Angelo on loan but then kept Morreira.

He also decided Santos and Casadei should go out but kept Ugochukwu.

His discovery of the season - Ian Maatsen - has yet to start a single PL game this season.

All these players, though young, have one or two goals in them. Guess what, they are all players who shoot from all angles and create infinitely more goal scoring chances than we are creating now.

He then compounds the poor decision making by playing Enzo as a 10 and Gallagher in reverse.

The guy's issues cannot be solved by just buying one elite goal scorer. He will ruin that player with terrible decision making.

You can never trust a manager who in the face of unprecedented failures, does not immediately introduce radical tactical changes. This one wants to do what he wants over and over again in hope that it will just click on day. He's on course to play Thiago Silva for 38 league games. That's just insane premier league management.

Carry Jackson go Brighton, and you will have a £100m player in one season.

Pocchetino's decisions are flawed but those players you mentioned are not ready to solve our goal scoring challenges throughout the season.

Scoring goals sparsely here and there, won't push the team to the top as required. I remember the chance Mudryk gave Maatsen in one of our matches and the moment took a toll on him and he failed to score. Same thing with Jackson that even today missed another one on one. Guardiola wasn't foolish when he went all out for Haaland as his top striker. Same for Bayern Munich that nabbed 'old' Kane. That's the known working template of a big club as seen in our glory years.

Furthermore, Pochettino himself confirmed that scoring goals via the chances created, is the bane. Then the question is, who among our attackers are tested prolific scorers? For the umpteenth time, going to a more competitive Epl season, with Jackson and Nkuku, is a big gamble and we are all seeing the adverse effect. If we list the attackers of the traditional top 6 teams, ours will be rated the least in quality in front of goal.

Even today, Jackson still showed that he is still raw to be relied on as a striker for a top club. He can go to Brighton, where Welbeck is, and shine. But a top club, comes with different demands and pressure.

We don't deserve to even be in top 6, with the wastefulness seen in our attack. No leader in there.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2023
popizaino:
Airmark's personal person Seyi Makinde's beautiful road.

Who is the best governor in Nigeria? Let me show you one of the roads in his state.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Pochettino: "It’s never easy to play in the situation and circumstance. Today was a must-win. Of course, the uncertainty and sometimes the pressure to win means not to be perfect in our positions [on the pitch]. But I think in the second half we dominated the game and fully deserved the victory."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2023
Pochettino on Palmer: "Cole is a very talented player, he was key to this victory, but he's still young, and needs to settle in the club, the team and the city."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Marc Cucurella won more total duels (13/16) and registered more successful tackles (6/9) than any other player for either Chelsea or Brighton. He also registered more successful long balls (4/5) than any other Chelsea player.

🦁

#CFC

(
@MozoFootball
)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Moises Caicedo’s game by numbers vs. Brighton:

91% pass accuracy
49 touches
31/34 passes completed
3/5 ground duels won
3 key passes

On fire tonight. 🔥

#CFC

(
@StatmanDave
)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Cole Palmer’s game by numbers vs. Brighton:

92% pass accuracy
41 touches
23/25 passes completed
3 ground duels won
3 fouls won
2 key passes
1 shot on target
1 assist

Diamond. 💎

#CFC

(
@StatmanDave
)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2023
Moises Caicedo created more chances (3) than any other player for either Chelsea or Brighton. Moises did not commit a single foul nor was he dispossessed at all during the full game.

#CFC

(
@MozoFootball
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Mykhailo Mudryk won more total duels (6) and made more successful tackles (2) than any other player for either Chelsea or Brighton inside the first 45 minutes.

#CFC

(
@MozoFootball
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2023
BlueMann:
Nitrogen, how do you feel now?
You come be like who drop album wey no blow grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2023
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi i wan you. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2023
nateevs:

Offside in his own half. Shocking officiating.
very atrocious. Very amatuer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2023
BlueMann:
Chilwell hamstring sad
I used to pray for times like these
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Android17:
Admittedly, I don't know the player like some of you do. However, my main point was speaking to the fact that he was not signed as the finished article - and the same goes for all the CFC signings.
vlahovic is not also the finished article
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2023
Amoto94:
Marc Cucurella won more total duels (13/16) and registered more successful tackles (6/9) than any other player for either Chelsea or Brighton. He also registered more successful long balls (4/5) than any other Chelsea player.

🦁

#CFC

(
@MozoFootball
)
hmm cucumber (I'm sorry,I didn't recognize your game)-ali Harris 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
and they won , probably sure they have conceded more than us this season.

poch is right we aren't playing bad is just goals we are not scoring, patience.
Which is why Jackson can not dance us to the top.

I ha e said here severally that we will never win a match ad long as what we have are those olodo attackers and midfielders who can't score.

Maybe let's see what happens when nkunku is back. But why these players got injured at the beginning of the season be like curse to chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2023
BlueMann:
Chilwell hamstring sad
He should get out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Emaprince:
Which is why Jackson can not dance us to the top.

I ha e said here severally that we will never win a match ad long as what we have are those olodo attackers and midfielders who can't score.

Maybe let's see what happens when nkunku is back. But why these players got injured at the beginning of the season be like curse to chelsea
Drop Sterling and Chilwell from the starting 11 and see us win games. Those two play for themselves yet Poch start them with Jackson in previous games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18275) (18276) (18277) (18278) (18279) (18280) (18281) ... (19537) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.