Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,706 members, 7,948,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11183446 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18274) (18275) (18276) (18277) (18278) (18279) (18280) ... (19918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Khayceeofficial:

Ugochukwu's technique on the ball is abysmal
Dude can't even turn properly
But at least he can shadow mark and position unlike Gallagher that form activity that lead to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Khayceeofficial:
If sterling bad been the one on that ball that Palmer passed on to Jackson, he would have done absolutely nothing with it.

Still Jackson doesn't hit the ball like a striker at all. See that one on one he missed again. Man should have had 8-10 goals this season if he was lethal on goal. Even the way he hit that ball for the goal wasn't convincing

Maatsen for me did more on that left wing than what sterling would offer. Guy was also good assisting cucu in defense

Cucu was tough today also. Chillwel gots beef up cos cucu m maatsen fit bench am

Sanchez would be a good hold for that post when our defense takes solid shape. He's made some really good stops in the past matches now

Nawa o. When he didn't score, you got say he didn't score. Today he scored 2, you say he didn't hit like a striker should.

How should he strike it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Unlimited22:

Against Bobby De-Cordova Reid or Willian?

No o, abeg
He faced a better dribbler in mitoma

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
popizaino:

The bolded is what any sensible coach will do in this our current predicament but i am starting to doubt if Pochettino is sensible.

As for playing Colwill at left back,i kind of understand that a beat,Colwill can pass better and you need that attribute from a LB.
Ian Maatsen is a smart and technical footballer and he can pass too. Play him there. He's actually a left back. You saw Marc Cucurella today.

In fact, i would even have Maatsen play on the wing ahead of Sterling. I want to see something.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sportsweb:
on playstore?
Yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
lordfalcao:
He faced a better dribbler in mitoma
Mitoma has always not turned up against Chelsea for some reason.

I wouldn't risk it, tbh

E better make them play am for LB especially now Chilwell is injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
the refs are very correct to blow nonsense against us because they know pochetino is a useless coach with no force or action. last ref that blow nonsense wetin pochetino talk? all the refs are just taking advantage of his low class stupidity to gamble with our games. imagine guardiola,klopp, even arteta, those refs no go rest with curse. we have a dull and useless coach. god forbid we continue with him, cfc reject mediocrity. we reject dull potter part2.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
popizaino:

The bolded is what any sensible coach will do in this our current predicament but i am starting to doubt if Pochettino is sensible.

As for playing Colwill at left back,i kind of understand that a beat,Colwill can pass better and you need that attribute from a LB.
colwill long ball from left back is not working,he needs space.silva needs to be dropped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Theuniverse:
the refs are very correct to blow nonsense against us because they know pochetino is a useless coach with no force or action. last ref that blow nonsense wetin pochetino talk? all the refs are just taking advantage of his low class stupidity to gamble with our games. imagine guardiola,klopp, even arteta, those refs no go rest with curse. we have a dull and useless coach. god forbid we continue with him, cfc reject mediocrity. we reject dull potter part2.
calm down. Chelsea could've ended the 1st with 10 men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Firstly Igor Julio flew wildly into a challenge on Mudryk in the box but missed the ball.
Fortunately for Julio, Mudryk stayed on his feet but his reward for his honesty was eventually just a corner.

Daily mail made me laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
nateevs:

Nawa o. When he didn't score, you got say he didn't score. Today he scored 2, you say he didn't hit like a stronger should.

How should he strike it?

Yes the guy is right about Jackson.

A striker would hit that ball with a better force than the one Jackson hit the ball with. His shot there was as if though it was hit from his weaker leg.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
people are quick to call out Sanchez,but whenever he makes and important save they stay mute ,is like they're waiting for him to fail to pick on him , another cleansheet.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Unlimited22:

Ian Maatsen is a smart and technical footballer and he can pass too. Play him there. He's actually a left back. You saw Marc Cucurella today.

In fact, i would even have Maatsen play on the wing ahead of Sterling. I want to see something.

Not a bad idea. Anything to pave way for a more attacking player is welcome by me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sportsweb:
Man City don japa

As it should be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
That Cole Palmer body feint is deadly. Works almost everytime.

Really liked Broja's cameo. Hold up play was top notch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Blackburn in the next round. Phew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Blackburn Rover
Ok, good to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
let's go!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Blackburn in the next round

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
let's go!
🎵I can see everything turning around 🎵
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:
That Cole Palmer body feint is deadly. Works almost everytime.

Really liked Broja's cameo. Hold up play was top notch.

Cole Palmer is the first Chelsea player to create a big chance in back-to-back games this season. He has now created six chances in just 162 minutes for Chelsea. 🥶

Good player, good buy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:

😆
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:
Was this image needed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chilwell hamstring sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:
Chilwell hamstring sad
prayed for times like this,we could actually get maatsen if poch is smart enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
nateevs:

Nawa o. When he didn't score, you got say he didn't score. Today he scored 2, you say he didn't hit like a stronger should.

How should he strike it?

Bruh, Jackson gots improve on his striking ability

See that run he had into Brighton's box before baleba shouldered him off the ball. A proper striker would have hit that shot before his man closed him down

Worse still, it gets saved by the goalkeeper but it's an attempt.

The guy good but that striking instincts no dhe sharp. This same one on one he missed is similar to the last match where he could have rounded Martinez and strike the ball with his left.

If he has opted to round this Brighton keeper, it would have worked too cos van hecken already committed to a slide tackle.

Hopefully nkunku comes back in and we'd see that lethal instinct when he's in on goal. Dude showed same prowess during preseason.

No be say him goals then too make sense but he knows how to get the ball into the back of the net

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
prayed for times like this,we could actually get maatsen if poch is smart enough

Maatsen to bench sterling Abeg
Make cucu play left back

See maatsen's pass to Palmer for that goal
Sterling doesn't slide them passes like that as him decision making no sharp

That ball movement for the goal was what we had during preseason and it's been missing since poch began tinkering with his selections
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Where are them?
Where dem dey?
Where una dey?
Your data don finish?

Going forward, all cfc haters will be disappointed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
people are quick to call out Sanchez,but whenever he makes and important save they stay mute ,is like they're waiting for him to fail to pick on him , another cleansheet.

He's doing well so far

His only weakness is his ground speed like diving low or closing his legs, maybe due to his height. Eg that Watkins shot, he should have adjusted feet quicker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Khayceeofficial:

Maatsen to bench sterling Abeg
Make cucu play left back

See maatsen's pass to Palmer for that goal
Sterling doesn't slide them passes like that as him decision making no sharp

That ball movement for the goal was what we had during preseason and it's been missing since poch began tinkering with his selections
true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ibime:

He's doing well so far

His only weakness is his ground speed like diving low or closing his legs, maybe due to his height. Eg that Watkins shot, he should have adjusted feet quicker
I stopped watching the game after gusto red card tbh 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Behdad Egbhali has gone into the dressing room to see the players.

(@NizaarKinsella)

#CFC
I thought this was notice me ,but I think it's normal in America sports a bit weird but we'll get used to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (18274) (18275) (18276) (18277) (18278) (18279) (18280) ... (19918) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.