Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824195 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18311) (18312) (18313) (18314) (18315) (18316) (18317) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
"it's just Brighton"

"its just Fulham"

"it's just Burnley"

yes we know, little wins build confidence all of sudden fixtures after international break doesn't look that tough anymore.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Seems my boy Caicedo just had some mouths shut up again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pochettino: "We will spend it [international break] trying to improve players. Try to recover players from injury. We have two weeks which we are going to spend working at the training ground. Of course it’s a different mood to the break last month because to go into it with a victory is much better. But we will keep pushing and working hard to try to be better next month."

gaffer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
lipsrsealed no be like my man Potter set carry our boys go flex for Saudi in the name of training 🤣.

potterball era was something else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Unlimited22:
Be like Ian Maatsen will have to go ọ lmao

This one wey Popizaino wán convert Colwill to LB and we have Chilwell too. Plus Marc Cucurella looks a different beast.
I haven't seen anything worthy in maasten game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
airmark:

Against Burnley? Is he collecting 320k per week only to shine against championship sides alone?
how much is belotti collecting and where is he shining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
we're now utilizing chances which is a major challenge 7goals in 3 games.

the opponent doesn't matter, scoring matters because we will need it after international break.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
chic2pimp:

Not to takeaway from Enzo's talent, He is good but He is simply not Jude. He is not a match winner like Jude is. If Jude had the fortune of playing with Messi, He too would be a worldcup winner.
both have their strength
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
we're now utilizing chances which is a major challenge 7goals in 3 games.

the opponent doesn't matter, scoring matters because we will need it after international break.
this is my happiness

We've been playing well since beginning of the season.. conversion was our issue

Now the goals are coming and there's competition

Shout out to my boy Cole Palmer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
drisham:
this is my happiness

We've been playing well since beginning of the season.. conversion was our issue

Now the goals are coming and there's competition

Shout out to my boy Cole Palmer
nigga was a real steal , everything we thought havertz was.

wish he was playing as a ten though

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
lordfalcao:
how much is belotti collecting and where is he shining

Google is your friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chelsea have had a £30m bid turned down for Brazilian prospect Luis Guilherme. (@jorgenicola)

another normal day for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mehn Willian still balling makes me sad, I loved that guy to the core
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
drisham:
I eat my words

You are an honourable man. I like your kind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

I watched Enzo Fernández at Benfica o

This team has the ability to make good players average.

grin grin grin grin grin

You have a way with words.

Midfielder with golden gloves grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea have had a £30m bid turned down for Brazilian prospect Luis Guilherme. (@jorgenicola)

another normal day for Chelsea

Who be this one again... YouTube things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

Blud saw Mudryk vs Fulham and took it personal

Meanwhile Omo Palmer is what we wanted from Gbavertz
. Thank God that idiot is no longer our problem.

Exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
swiz123:

Brentford goalie is a united player.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Who be this one again... YouTube things
I don't bother until he is signed to avoid getting my hopes up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
swiz123:
Good afternoon Raudueter.

A player that has won the world cup and multiple trebles as a starter which no one in Chelsea FC history can point to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Segedinho:
Silva is the sole cause of d goal

Skimpledawg:
When do we shoot Silva?

airmark popizaino hensben good afternoon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chelsea scored in the first half.
Chelsea had the drive to get an equaliser, something we've not seen in a long long time. We scored more than once.
We now have a player, a youngster like palmer who had the balls to step up for a penalty. Without getting ahead of ourselves, I say the good times are gradually coming back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
chic2pimp:

This Boy Jude is special. He'll outscore all of your midfielders put together whilst winning you games you have no business winning.
That's my Boy!

With the way Bellingham is going he will end up as top striker. Ibime said he misjudged him as a CM not AM, I still dont think he has the physique for an AM His center of gravity is too high, he is better suited for CM or just attack

Goalscoring is sweet and addictive, once you start scoring in high numbers, coaches will push you forward give you more responsibilities that was how Bale moved from LB to RW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

With the way Bellingham is going he will end up as top striker. Ibi.me said he misjudged him as a CM not AM, I still dont think he has the physique for an AM His center of gravity is too high, he is better suited for CM or just attack

Goalscoring is sweet and addictive, once you start scoring in high numbers, coaches will push you forward give you more responsibilities that was how Bale moved from LB to RW
He is a goalscoring CM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
giroud playing as gk lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Paul Merson: "I thought Sterling was outstanding. From box to box this season Chelsea have been alright, it’s just putting the ball of the net. I’ve said over recent weeks soon they’re going to put four or five past someone, today it came off. It was all down to Sterling. He was absolutely outstanding."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
User09:

Totally agree. Plus he's an annoying ball hugger

Very accurate on the bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jude is simply showing what a box running midfielder will do in La Iiga. They are not used to such players there. That's why I said Lampard would have burned down Laliga had he taken the Barca offer, and make mockery of arguments made in support of Eunuch Iniestas unproductivity

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

With the way Bellingham is going he will end up as top striker. Ibime said he misjudged him as a CM not AM, I still dont think he has the physique for an AM His center of gravity is too high, he is better suited for CM or just attack

I disagree with you saying He'd be better suited for CM. Controlling games and dictating the Tempo is not His game. Letting Him have a free rain as an all action box to box player is His game. Heck Jamal Musiala suits the CM position better than Jude does. I agree with you though in that I could see a coach playing Him off the main striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ibime:
Jude is simply showing what a box running midfielder will do in La Iiga. They are not used to such players there. That's why I said Lampard would have burned down Laliga had he taken the Barca offer, and make mockery of arguments made in support of Eunuch Iniestas unproductivity

Your Iniesta hate is never ending sha. LET IT GO grin

Lampard/Gerrard is His perfect comparison. He is a more gifted version of those two. I have seen Him being compared to Zidane but I don't see it. He plays nothing like Zizou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chelsea have continued talks with Riyadh Air over a potential £60m deal for the 24/25 front of shirt sponsor. They remain optimistic that a multi year deal may be agreed which will cover the men’s and women’s teams. The Saudi’s have insisted that the value would decrease in line with Infinite Athlete, should Chelsea miss out on European Football. (@MailSport)

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
idiots on Twitter still criticizing pochettino,the same idiots that will lick zerbi ass after chopping 6 goals 🤣..

who gives a Bleep if we are not attacking well yet ,is obvious they're not yet used to the intensity of epl properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18311) (18312) (18313) (18314) (18315) (18316) (18317) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, andrewbaba44, Shegzdave and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.