Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824152 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18313) (18314) (18315) (18316) (18317) (18318) (18319) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Emaprince:
I know say sterling will be productive from the left wing than that initail RW where he has been wasting.

Thank God for Palma wey dey with us now
Needs to permanently be on the left where he can finish off chances, none of that RW crap where we are trying to make him a creator.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Sterling is inconsistent don't let Burnley fool you, I'm happy with the win but it is what it is.

big games now en go ghost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Jude does not even start in midfield anymore. Usually a combination of 3 of Modric Kroos Tchoameni Valverde Camavinga do the midfield work. While Jude plays a free role or moves to attack which I think is where his future lies

I have seen Jude start in a front 2

There is no way Lampard would have worked in La liga. He needs a sterile striker who is okay with letting him hug the limelight like Drogba Heskey or Joselu to thrive

How Lampard wan score when Messi and Etoo dey team.

How many times you don see Barcelona play without a good attacker that knows how to score

Watch yours words on Drogba oooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Raumdeuter come and school this kids about a strong eleven. Airmark and andrewbaba44 grab a seat and learn

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Chelsea are yet to lose or draw a game Cole Palmer has started so far. 3 wins in 3 games.

The X-factor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
lusid:
Raumdeuter come and school this kids about a strong eleven. Airmark and andrewbaba44 grab a seat and learn

How would they be regarded as strong eleven when they did not win trebles like bayern Munich and Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibime:
Jude is simply showing what a box running midfielder will do in La Iiga. They are not used to such players there. That's why I said Lampard would have burned down Laliga had he taken the Barca offer, and make mockery of arguments made in support of Eunuch Iniestas unproductivity

Jude doesn’t play midfield anymore ,man is always inside the box ,I don’t know if I should call him a false 9 with rodrygo and Vinicius on his left and right

Camavinga velverde tchouameni are Madrid 3 midfielders

He is the biggest winner from ancelotti new system

Lampard won’t burn down Laliga at Barca ,maybe at Madrid ,but nothing is certain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
lusid:

Learn what exactly if I may ask ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Jude doesn’t play midfield anymore ,man is always inside the box ,I don’t know if I should call him a false 9 with rodrygo and Vinicius on his left and right

Camavinga velverde tchouameni are Madrid 3 midfielders

He is the biggest winner from ancelotti new system

Lampard won’t burn down Laliga at Barca ,maybe at Madrid ,but nothing is certain
quote]Jude is playing as supporting striker AKA No. 10. Which one is false9. You illiterates should stop misleading mórons on this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Giroud mounting the goalpost was the highlight of the weekend for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGKhYwy37P4?si=fIPNqlLpsVQHR8WG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Carot:
quote]Jude is playing as supporting striker AKA No. 10. You illiterates should stop misleading mórons on this thread

And who is the team striker since he is playing as a supporting striker while spending almost the whole part of the game inside the box with 3 midfielders Behind him ?

You don’t need to be insultive ,trust me if I return this FAVOUR back you won’t like this ,so you are warned

I will let this slide

Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kimbeast:

Stop this distortion of fact. The only game Sterling started this season and preformed below par was against Villa. He was ace against West ham, Liverpool, Luton and Burnley yesterday.

I have not been a big Sterling supporter of late, but this is true. Sterling has been our best player so far this season.

Now is he consistent enough to go on like this? I would argue NO.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
hensben:
Sylva is not getting younger this is why he was given one year contract. However, he is far better than Boateng as a defender, team trophies won’t change that. Nowhere Boateng is rated ahead of Sylva in this world.

When you show us Silvas trophies we will agree with you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
akwesenana:
One 39, playing for a midtable team in Europe. Another 35, getting rejected by a top-tier European team.

Ronaldo Ronaldinho were on retirement football by age 32 while people like Zlatan and Mark Noble played till 40

It's not how many centuries you spent playing its your impact in your prime

What did Silva achieve in his prime? At his prime he was at the center of the biggest football comebacks in history when he led PSG to lose 6-1 at Nou camp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
airmark:

Why is he begging top clubs up and down? He will soon go to Kumasi or Ogbomosho to look for club. 😄

Will his begging win world cups for Silva and VVD which Boateng won by age 25
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
AdisaOwala:

They won world cup abi no be the main thing again be that?

For National team and for club football
Clubs don't win world cup

We have a NT component which is world cup and a Club component which is CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibime:

Lampard scored 8 goals, 4 assists at City in less than 1,300 minutes or 14 full matches worth of playing time as a 37 year old

Not to mention various seasons Lampard scored boku with Anelka spearheading, poopooing your theory

Yaya played DM and CB in Spain, stop being clever by half

Na anelka come be attacker wey better? We are talking Messi Etoo Ronaldo Suarez standard attacker you dey mention Anelka and co

How lampard wan take score when Ronaldo Messi dey team?

How many CM have actually scored plenty in Spain wey go from EPL. Modric dey drop binary goals regularly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
lusid:
Rumdeuter come and school this kids about a strong eleven. Airmark and andrewbaba44 grab a seat and learn

Who is their weakest point sef I am trying to figure it out. It's hard maybe Inzaghi or Dida. The rest are almost legends in their area
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
popizaino:

How would they be regarded as strong eleven when they did not win trebles like bayern Munich and Barcelona?

Many of them won CL more than once some even topped with world cup

That's what we call legends not ekuke Chelsea players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Learn what exactly if I may ask ?

This reminds me of VVD defending
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chelsea & Man City among suitors of Schalke's 17-year-old gem Assan Ouedraogo.

{90min}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pochettino: “I was telling you when we lost some games against Nottingham Forest and West Ham that we are building something.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
nateevs:

I have not been a big Sterling supporter of late, but this is true. Sterling has been our best player do far this season. .

If you want to be a sensible Chelsea fan, follow nateevs 80% of the time and not airmark hensben
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chelsea in the Premier League this season:

- Average Possession: 2nd
- Accurate passes: 2nd
- Accurate long passes: 4th
- Clean sheets: 2nd
- Expected goals: 2nd
- Chances missed: 2nd
- Goals conceded per match: 3rd
- Goals per match: 9th
- Shots on target per match: 11th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sterling’s combination of last line off-ball movement + unpredictable accelerations-decelerations in the 1v1. It has been a timely reminder of exactly why he’s one of the best wingers the Premier League has seen. Premier League Panel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you want to be a sensible Chelsea fan, follow nateevs 80% of the time and not airmark hensben

😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

This reminds me of VVD defending

🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chelsea female team no fit beat 9 women city team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
I know ew that Newcastle will find it difficult with Westhampton.

Westham are hot this time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
fredoooooo:
Chic2pimp .... my Homeboy Giroud doing wonders at Sansiro ...Even Onana can't make those saves nowadays..
Its like you will have to pay a new transfer fee on him and Tomori o grin grin
Some people have been talking about the save, I need to go and watch it sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
This Brighton ehn, he go try before Dem hear word. It is sweet doing the passing at the back but no be to dey do am everytime.
I think they had this same issue last match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18313) (18314) (18315) (18316) (18317) (18318) (18319) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.