Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784963 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18355) (18356) (18357) (18358) (18359) (18360) (18361) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
No prizes for guessing whom this was aimed at

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
User09:

Not sure I agree having rewatched the game.

Bar the goal and before the goal he wasnt. I thought there were spaces he was meant to be in at times that was left vacant

And this isnt about Jorginho, cos like I said back then, If the major criticism about Jorgiboy was his pace, Rice isnt that fast either

Very much looks like it.

Who was Arsenals standout player for you?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
swiz123:
Difficult to admit but Sterling is our best player and our biggest attacking threat.

Palmer is currently being overrated by our reactionary fanbase. He lacks strength, pace and no shooting power. These are indispensable qualities of a winger and he shouldn't be made to start there.

Enzo is quite talented but I doubt he loves Chelsea. The passion I see in Gallagher and Caicedo, I don't see it in him. A more serious midfielder would have rushed to open up immediately Colwill gave Sanchez that pass, but no, he was almost hiding behind an Arsenal player. I wonder how we were going to keep possession if our CM is hiding behind opposition players.

Gusto is young and can't be relied on. Too sad we are being made to rely on him because we think he is a back up player to our world class right back. Foolishness of the highest order would be not signing a capable right back and stop hoping on James.

Sanchez could have done better but what happened was a simple training drill which is intended to keep possession under pressure and break opposition press. He was very angry at Enzo for he felt that he betrayed him and honestly, I feel the same way too.

It quiet ironical that someone who praised Kai Havertz that couldn't make 5m passes correctly is here calling Palmer overrated 😴. I cannot think far. FYI and not IMO,Palmer is everything a 10 should be and more. He's been the only bright spark among the team so far with Cucurella and his starts speaks for him has we have been scoring goals which we previously laboured for without him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Itsrm:

Very much looks like it.

Who was Arsenals standout player for you?

I thought Tomiyasu was alright especially seeing how Sterling was locked in when he came on

Then maybe Trossard cos of the goal and his run around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
mudryk likes shooting from outside 18 anytime he cuts in , would be an effective weapon in the future

I agree too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
your type will berate pochettino,while praising de zerbi as as tactician even when he's is receiving pounding.

continue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
if the tap in easy make Enzo score am now 😂, abi Dem tie en leg?
He did score similar goal in carabao cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
he can't play ten ,he doesn't create chances .

hardly participate in duels. , Enzo is holding us back ,there I said it.

How about dictating the game. That yesterday game Enzo was tired due to international break. He was man of the match against Liverpool. Enzo is a natural CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cap as usual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As much as I like the enzo guy ,he can’t even outperform Gallagher na pedri you wan compare am with ?

You must be mistaking pedri for camavingba or ceballos

I will advice you to calm down and stop setting enzo up for drag ,like I even said earlier he hasn’t been bad ,but know when to draw the line grin
Pedri ko petty ni. Enzo is better than Pedri, not even an argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This new agenda wey you dey push. Hope say Pedri get world cup to show when push comes to shove sha.

You no say 1 world cup is even greater than all the infinity stones 😂
He forgot so soon, he forgot same Enzo was ypot in the last World Cup, it wasn’t a fluke. Swap Enzo and Pedri in this chelsea team we will have Gilmour quality in Pedri while Barca will get themselves Xavi or Rakitic in Enzo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
mudryk don pick form we are yet to determine what Position suits Enzo best 🤐
Enzo is a CM and he is doing well, Arsenal game won’t change that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kimbeast:

Stop setting Pedri up for drags.
A key player that won World Cup and young player of the tournament is who that one want to compare with Pedri who is yet not ripe enough for tougher challenges.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

I don't know what eye dey are using to football ,Enzo would have Missed that kind of goal rice scored yesterday,his shots are weak and ineffective.

we true fans are demanding for a step up to justify his huge price tag,we are haters and agenda merchant in their eyes.

Like the way he missed this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EftCnR9crPw?si=2AycNStntZmjyQ1p
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
BlueMann:
Same person whose performances were giving many of you orgasm last season, to the point many proclaimed he was worth the price tag, and that we should even pay Benfica more.

Same person that came second in the club's player of the season voting, despite joining in January.

Because of a dip in form, he is now a fraud, barely worth 50m, should not be in the same sentence as Pedri, blah blah blah

"Best young midfielder in the world, Fabregas Regen, Golden boy"... everything don vanish because of a few games grin

I no go too talk cos some complaints are valid. But fraud? Lol when he regains his form, some of you best guard your balls.

Enzo is doing too much big boy

Have zero problem with his shooting, that's not what we bought him for

But we can see he is feeling like senior man on the pitch and not putting in effort

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ibime:

But we can see he is feeling like senior man on the pitch and not putting in effort
Only sensible comments so far. When Lavia returns he should be benched for clarity sake because that haven’t start a game from bench since his breakout season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
mudryk don pick form we are yet to determine what Position suits Enzo best /
who is chelsea main striker sef? Michael Jackson can't score, Broja krkic is always injured yet you keep spending money on unresourseful players. Where is fofana sef. Where is Madueke? January is coming. If you like dont sell. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
User09:

I thought Tomiyasu was alright especially seeing how Sterling was locked in when he came on

Then maybe Trossard cos of the goal and his run around
get out of here. All these fake ass chelsea fans. If i see you here again, i will send you to kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ibime:

The lax attitude is one that I might agree with.

Me I have a problem with his shooting o. It simply has to be better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lyon are finished. Losing 2-0 to Clermont Foot at home as it stands, bottom of the league with no wins and three points from nine games

Ahh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
BlueMann:
Lyon are finished. Losing 2-0 to Clermont Foot at home as it stands, bottom of the league with no wins and three points from nine games

Ahh cheesy
They sold many players.
Look at Ajax.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
hensben:
Enzo is a CM and he is doing well, Arsenal game won’t change that.
alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
hensben:
How about dictating the game. That yesterday game Enzo was tired due to international break. He was man of the match against Liverpool. Enzo is a natural CM.
dictating game is not special,it's expected if I spent that can huge money on you , Gallagher and cucurella were the ones truly dictating that game ,not Enzo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Enzo is a quality player. However, he needs to raise his game and play with more passion and drive.

A win against Brentford next Saturday in the EPL and Blackburn Rovers in the EFL Cup five days later will put us in a good shape when we face Tottenham in the EPL in early November.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

seriously the fanbase is annoying,they don't know how pochettino is important in this stage , anything that makes Chelsea sack him ,we will suffer.

He is the right man to gel this squad I don't know about long term ,but for now he is ,not de zerbi or any other nonsense flashy coach they're mentioning.

pochettino man management is a huge tool over fancy football at this stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
akwesenana:
I remember that night wey them confirm Emzor5 deal. See as them Chelsea bots dey celebrate like they don win UEFA Champions World Cup. grin grin grin

Now that same Emzor5, Sungballahejer better pass am. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
anytime I see Man U fan shading I shake my head , your club is a walking time bomb .

You will fight for relegation this season just watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Poch isn't a bad coach. Unlike clowns like Potter and Lampard, he deserves to be given some time to get us back on track again.

However, given the humongous amount spent on securing the signatures of various players in the last transfer window, the least I'd expect from him this season is a top 4 finish in the EPL.

We mustn't miss out on UCL again next season. If he doesn't achieve this, then by the end of this season, I feel calls for his sack will be justified.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
The race for top 4 is still open, at least till around January sha. We've the players to achieve it. So, it's doable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
A001:
The race for top 4 is still open, at least till around January sha. We've the players to achieve it. So, it's doable.
Race for top 4 or race for fourth spot? City, Arsenal and Liverpool already have 3 spots secured. United, Newcastle, Us, Villa and Tottenham are the ones fighting for the last spot. We will be luckily to even get top six.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
anytime I see Man U fan shading I shake my head , your club is a walking time bomb .

You will fight for relegation this season just watch
If my club is a ticking time bomb, then yours is definitely Hiroshima-Nagasaki.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
popizaino:

It quiet ironical that someone who praised Kai Havertz that couldn't make 5m passes correctly is here calling Palmer overrated 😴. I cannot think far. FYI and not IMO,Palmer is everything a 10 should be and more. He's been the only bright spark among the team so far with Cucurella and his starts speaks for him has we have been scoring goals which we previously laboured for without him.
Right now I am not worried about his pace or not. What I am happy about is his brain. It has been long we had a player with such brain.

There was one pass he made in the second half close to the center circle, all channels were blocked for a forward pass but how he still made the pass was beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18355) (18356) (18357) (18358) (18359) (18360) (18361) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, fyinka47(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.