Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795487 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18393) (18394) (18395) (18396) (18397) (18398) (18399) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2023
swiz123:

He was trying to help the team while Gusto was trying to hurt the team.
Help! How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by princeabdul(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2023
swiz123:

I was truly ashamed for our players. Certain Sterling and Jackson missed all their math class. But what do you make of our midfielders who can't release a one time pass when an attacker makes a dummy run ? Or when they can't successfully drop a perfectly weighted pass above the high line when our attackers managed to stay inside, which turned their goalie into the greatest sweeper of all time?

Only time will reveal if Enzo is really a great passer or just a fancy side ways long ball merchant. I can only imagine what Fabregas could have done with that high line.
cesc will statpad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2023
I really would have renounced as a fan if Chelsea had drawn the match last night.

Such a piss poor display.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
When we drop a good performance but lose u ommit the performance and whine about the result. Now we drop a bad performance but win somehow u focus on the performance and also whine! There is always something to whine about with Chelsea fans.
I don't think there is anything bad in that, do you expect us not to state the obvious?
The purpose of this thread is to allow members to openly express their thoughts and opinions, including stating the obvious irregardless of the result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2023
I mean look at this taktiks fgs. Ikorodu fc no fit play like this

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2023
1-1 at 67 mins. With 2 red cards. Why not plan for a draw and seize any opportunity you have?

Son and Kukusevski alone allowed to run counter 100% with Madders at DM.

No be so Liverpool take win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2023
⚠️ OFFICIAL: Anthony Taylor will referee the Premier League game between Chelsea and Man City. 🔵🔥

we just can't escape this blud , I'm tired fam.

at least he didn't ref yesterday match ,trust me it could have been worse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
⚠️ OFFICIAL: Anthony Taylor will referee the Premier League game between Chelsea and Man City. 🔵🔥

we just can't escape this blud , I'm tired fam.

at least he didn't ref yesterday match ,trust me it could have been worse

I thought he was demoted angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Incognito9:

I weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2023
If taylor was the one reffing that match , Tottenham will play with complete 11 players till match end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Save your tears

Anthony Taylor is back

We might have new reasons to cry on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2023
On a serious note, Jackson and Enzo should invite drogba and lampard for shooting training.

They're wack in shooting technique

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

I weak

When you thought F.A has gained some sense, they will quickly demonstrate their stupidity in high frequency.

Person that was demoted to championship, you called back to officiate a big game 😒 spit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Reece James vs Spurs

https://x.com/PeakEnzo/status/1721773794400825487?s=20

Very good display, he's getting better and sharper but still surely not fully fit, cos James in peak shape would've scored and had at least one assist. Crossing and shooting were uncharacteristically below par, but some of the passes were sublime. 80+ minutes in the bag, should be in even better shape against Man City - have no worries at all with him against Grealish, but Doku could cause problems. One to look out for.

This comp is without the trivela pass to Sterling leading to the first disallowed goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Incognito9:

When you thought F.A has gained some sense, they will quickly demonstrate their stupidity in high frequency.

Person that was demoted to championship, you called back to officiate a big game 😒 spit.

The funny thing is, he was subject to a lot of criticism for his performance in the championship game he was demoted to.

And this is how they reward him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
BlueMann:

The funny thing is, he was subject to a lot of criticism for his performance in the championship game he was demoted to.

And this is how they reward him.

Hmm, something is fishy.

This same Anthony who is against us in any match he officiate.

Make we dey look sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Incognito9:

I don't have a good feeling about that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Incognito9:

Yes. For one week. He refd in the championship over the weekend. Awarded a penalty in the game too. Next week he should be back in the prem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Leyqute:
I mean look at this taktiks fgs. Ikorodu fc no fit play like this
EPL Social media accounts are mocking him
Foolish manager, he think he was brave
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
🚨 Chelsea are looking for a “REALLY Elite level forward” a number 9 or another attacker who can add more goals, perhaps that’s why Ivan Toney isn’t at the top, maybe a “Harry Kane level forward, easier said than done”

🔗 David Ornstein

That's nkunku kind of profile and you can only get it Leipzig, dani olmo.

but I doubt they'll be willing to part ways with him this January.

That profile is rare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nothing wrong with Ange tactics yesterday with 9 men.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fantastic performance from Caicedo yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
Capaldi:
Nothing wrong with Ange tactics yesterday with 9 men.

You shouldn't play like that with 11 men sef, not to talk of 9 men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

EPL Social media accounts are mocking him
Foolish manager, he think he was brave

Fake brave. It's stoopidity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Brighton dashing their players Porsche car dey surprise me ,see where caicedo money dey go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dem wan kill Newcastle. Huge difference in class rn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Great100000: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anthony Taylor to make Premier League return for Chelsea vs Man City after demotion to Championship - despite making another controversial decision in Preston's win over Coventry.

Anthony Taylor will make his return to the Premier League just a week after being demoted to the Championship, where he made a controversial call.

The referee saw his top-flight status momentarily stripped following his decision to award Newcastle a penalty at Wolves last month. PGMOL later came out to say Taylor's decision to penalise Hwang Hee-chan was incorrect, and he was demoted to the Championship.

On Saturday, the 45-year-old official was involved in another controversial penalty call. Preston were awarded a spot kick despite replays showing Coventry captain Kyle McFadzean had made minimal contact with Milutin Osmajic in the area. The game finished 3-2 to Preston.

Despite another glaring error in England's second division, and less than a week after his demotion was announced, PGMOL have announced Taylor will return to the top flight on Sunday, overseeing the weekend's highest-profile matchup. He will officiate Chelsea against Manchester City at Stamford Bridge, with Jarred Gillett on VAR duties - the man who failed to ask Taylor to review Hwang's challenge that resulted in his eventual demotion.

Monday's chaotic derby-day victory meant Chelsea crept into the Premier League's top half ahead of next weekend, although Mauricio Pochettino's team face a City side that are on a winning streak of four matches across all competitions.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/anthony-taylor-premier-league-return-chelsea-man-city-demotion-championship-preston-coventry/blt47d975278e5c3890
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
hensben:
I still don’t know why James easily gets injured, he doesn’t play with intensity and drive like Walker and Cavalja.

Dude no won do surgery for that him hamstring. I don't know what he's running from with it

Badiashile took same option and that's what kept him out for 5 months. I don't know if he's trynna prevent such length spell on the sideline

Hopefully doku no go aggravate the guy situation on sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Newcastle have been outclassed. BVB look sharper, tactically and technically superior, and much easier on the eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Julian Brandt just scored in a 2v1 vs Newcastle

A similar goal to the Sisoko vs Van Dijk few seasons ago when we were told the best thing was for the defender to back away

Liveramento backed away from Brandt and he shot on target unlike Sissoko

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
raumdeuter:
Julian Brandt just scored in a 2v1 vs Newcastle

A similar goal to the Sisoko vs Van Dijk few seasons ago when we were told the best thing was for the defender to back away

Liveramento backed away from Brandt and he shot on target unlike Sissoko
Try rest with your VVD agenda..

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
CAPdan21:

Try rest with your VVD agenda..

It's not a VVD agenda. It's a Sisoko was foolish not to hit target agenda

(1) (2) (3) ... (18393) (18394) (18395) (18396) (18397) (18398) (18399) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.