Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859860 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18394) (18395) (18396) (18397) (18398) (18399) (18400) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
raumdeuter:
Julian Brandt just scored in a 2v1 vs Newcastle

A similar goal to the Sisoko vs Van Dijk few seasons ago when we were told the best thing was for the defender to back away

Liveramento backed away from Brandt and he shot on target unlike Sissoko
Imagine comparing facing **** Livramento to peak Van djik.
Lmao.
Sissoko was facing peak Van djik who was the best defender on the planet and carried a certain aura around him at the time.
Attackers quaked in their boots back when coming up against him back then.
Not comparable at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
kendrick93:
Imagine comparing facing **** Livramento to peak Van djik.
Lmao.
Sissoko was facing peak Van djik who was the best defender on the planet and carried a certain aura around him at the time.
Attackers quaked in their boots back when coming up against him back then.
Not comparable at all

Aura doesn't stop a professional player from hitting target
The aura didn't stop Fede Valverde from bending VVD over in the CL finals
It didn't stop Martial from turning him inside out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
if Jackson manages to score 15 goals this season,I will know we don't have striker curse but bad recruitment strategy over the years.

prime Costa won't score up to ten goals under tuchains era, recruitment that season was bad

lukaku

havertz

Werner

ziyech

WTF!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

It's not a VVD agenda. It's a Sisoko was foolish not to hit target agenda

It’s an agenda sir. E rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
What's pulisic without hamstring injury?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
psg should be used as feeders club dey don't have ambition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Leyqute:

It’s an agenda sir. E rest.

Running away from an attacker and hoping he misses the target is not a defensive strategy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2023
ballon dor and world best award should be given on individual quality no be nonsense trophy players win. make they just make am based on points total, no be nonsense voting from nonsense coaches and dumb players and media people. any goal 3 points, any assists 4points, any man of the match awards 5points. any individual league/cup/national awards like best player,highest goal,team of the season awards etc 10 points. when season end, just count the player way all his points high pass and give the world best award. for example if they follow this pattern na haaland for win. all this their voting na nonsense Dem day do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2023
Theuniverse:
ballon dor and world best award should be given on individual quality no be nonsense trophy players win. make they just make am based on points total, no be nonsense voting from nonsense coaches and dumb players and media people. any goal 3 points, any assists 4points, any man of the match awards 5points. any individual league/cup/national awards like best player,highest goal,team of the season awards etc 10 points. when season end, just count the player way all his points high pass and give the world best award. for example if they follow this pattern na haaland for win. all this their voting na nonsense Dem day do.

So nothing for defenders grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2023
what is our coach saying about epl appointing Taylor to ref our game against city. he should be protesting and challenging the nonsense fa for appointing a ref who was demoted to championship, made a big error and given our game to ref. our dunce American owner bole daftness can be understood, but pochetino is even more daft and useless for not protesting. see arteta,klopp,guardiola always protesting and putting pressure on the refs. but our nonsense coach will just sit down and be forming guyman. thunder fire him,that his assistant coach way get red card get ginger and better pass am 100 times. again we no day go anywhere with that dunce dullard as our coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dagame: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2023

Today's Games update
3 betslip available for free
Winning is guaranteed
Check out the link below if you are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2e2VXFoyI?feature=shared

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Hands up for Loftus cheek, he basically bossed Psg yesterday. I want Dortmund and Milan to qualify from that group.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Theuniverse:
Goal 3 points
Assist 4 points grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
John Obi Mikel opened up on when his dad was kidnapped hours before he played Argentina in 2018 :

“Chelsea were very supportive, I remember Roman Abramovich saying “Do you want me to send people over?, if I send people over, I can get your dad out”

“I was like, how are you going to do this?”

“Roman said don’t worry about that. Just let me know, if you want that option, I can do it”

(
@talkSPORT
) #CFC

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
John Mikel Obi talking about Roman Abramovich: "Every game he was always coming into the dressing room. Whether we win or lost he was always there. He would just say ‘sorry I know you guys did your best, but next time we have to win."

but when boehly does it he gets hate,na lack of trophy for this new era dey cause am Sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Amoto94:
John Obi Mikel opened up on when his dad was kidnapped hours before he played Argentina in 2018 :

“Chelsea were very supportive, I remember Roman Abramovich saying “Do you want me to send people over?, if I send people over, I can get your dad out”

“I was like, how are you going to do this?”

“Roman said don’t worry about that. Just let me know, if you want that option, I can do it”

(
@talkSPORT
) #CFC

Capone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Capaldi:
Hands up for Loftus cheek, he basically bossed Psg yesterday. I want Dortmund and Milan to qualify from that group.
The group stage is still open for Dortmund, Milan and PSG. Although technically Newcastle may be considered out of contention, but in the game of football, anything can happen. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Journalist Süleyman Öztürk on Kendry Paez:

"I went to see who Chelsea actually signed. You have Bellingham, you have Zaire-Emery, but that Páez… He is next level. I rarely have that. I once had it with Mbappé, during his Monaco days."

- @Sport_Witness

oh shit ,kendry will lead our Frontline for years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
The new talk now is that poch is misusing Enzo .
does that reminds of you of player who later joined our rivals? 🙃
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sociedad flying atm, I think this might be their best ever UCL campaign. Benfica are getting battered, they need to get a grip, the ball has ended up in the back of their net five times inside 21 minutes. They're lucky it's actually just 3-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
BREAKING: Premier League clubs are set to stage a vote to ban clubs from loaning players from teams under the same ownership for the January transfer window. The vote has been scheduled for November 21. [David_Ornstein] cheesy
anytime boehly do something rivals body go dey pepper Dem,shior!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
wink can't wait for another legendary loophole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
🚨Paul Winstanley is facing questions from the club's owners following Emma Hayes' shock announcement that she is leaving. — Winstanley had been tasked with agreeing a new contract with Hayes at the start of the season. [mail]

winstanley sabi bottle negotiation I still like him though made us stop to overpay weekly wage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
datro fofana first goal , hopefully more to come I want him to succeed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
BREAKING: Premier League clubs are set to stage a vote to ban clubs from loaning players from teams under the same ownership for the January transfer window. The vote has been scheduled for November 21. [David_Ornstein] cheesy
anytime boehly do something rivals body go dey pepper Dem,shior!
Why should other clubs be concerned about how I run my club and my business? That is how one Man U legend instructs the EPL to block us from selling our players to Saudi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
MorataFC:
Why should other clubs be concerned about how I run my club and my business? That is how one Man U legend instructs the EPL to block us from selling our players to Saudi.
hopefully the rule doesn't pass no be my fault you don't rich owners that can operate such model
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Benfica are out of the UCL, with no single point and just one goal after four games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
This Kvara na pants walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Theuniverse:
Kinda agree with you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Theuniverse:
and what happens to defenders and midfielders who don't score?

Or players from leagues outside top 5 in Europe but are actually doing well?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kane might actually win next year's Ballon d'or. If only lewadowski was patient. See how he went to destroy his career by himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
how tuchains win champions league with Mickey mount and fraudvertz is mystery.
those guys stink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18394) (18395) (18396) (18397) (18398) (18399) (18400) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.