Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782952 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18465) (18466) (18467) (18468) (18469) (18470) (18471) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2023
Skimpledawg:

I swear I laughed at Haaland's reactions grin grin

My guy wan swallow the Referee grin
grin grin grin grin

refs been spoiling matches since 1452. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Logic100: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Ibime:

Quite easy. The game was no longer live after hitting Colwills face as ref blew for pen. Therefore a restart is required at the spot the ref blew the pen, and restarts are done with a drop ball
Good morning sir, I just want to thank you for assisting me financially during Covid lockdown.
God will continue to bless you and your family sir!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
I keep wondering what Colwill was thinking raising his hand like that in the box in the last minute of the game. That ball could easily have hit his hand and would have been a penalty.

Dude always has that one mistake in him waiting to be unleashed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Arnau Tenas - What a debut for PSG.

He kept them in the game and practically 'won' it for PSG. Bigups!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2023
shellfield sacked their manager,we play them this December.
new manager bounce loading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2023
Ibime:

Quite easy. The game was no longer live after hitting Colwills face as ref blew for pen. Therefore a restart is required at the spot the ref blew the pen, and restarts are done with a drop ball

The ref actually blew for corner kick originally. VAR intervened and after checking, erroneously recommended onfield monitor check.

The whole thing was confusing. Even the commentators were bewildered at the decisions.

The ball clearly hit Colwill face. Ref blew for corner kick. Then after VAR check, why will they ask ref to go and check the pitch side monitor again?

The restart should have been corner kick.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

English Referees are shitt but a drop ball is actually the correct decision after the VAR interferes with play.

Well this is new to me.

Refs initially whistle was for corner kick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Henry140:
If chelsea beat man utd on wednesday,make i no come online again

That match be like usual draw soup

But Chelsea might have the upper hand if they are playing at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2023
timbros:

The ref actually blew for corner kick originally. VAR intervened and after checking, erroneously recommended onfield monitor check.

The whole thing was confusing. Even the commentators were bewildered at the decisions.

The ball clearly hit Colwill face. Ref blew for corner kick. Then after VAR check, why will they ask ref to go and check the pitch side monitor again?

The restart should have been corner kick.

No, ref blew for pen therefore killing the game dead at the spot the ball hit Colwills face. VAR is the one that overruled him and sent him to the monitor to check his erroneous decision. So it's a drop ball from where Colwill was standing when the ball hit him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
I'll like poch to put caceido in b2b with Enzo sitting & a front 4 of Palmer- sterling -jackson - Misha.
But no Ugochukwu must play & we're about to give Rashford a career this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
FBS:

You say?
The boy basically created Spur's first goal. That turn was excellente!
Does that negate the fact that he is too small?
What did he do after the turn?. Son was so furious at him in one move where he delayed his pass.
Heck, he was even substituted at half time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
FBS:

Don't think he will return to ATM. grin
I don't know why the guy has so much hate for his parent club abi he is trying to sell himself to barca? Barca no get money to pay for am o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Enzo and Sterling one yellow card from being suspended, Man U game will be tense I smell a lots of cards coming in.

by January we go dey play with the likes Alex matos ,deivid Washington if we are not carefulcheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
badiashile better pass that guy 10 x, scouting they work but when en wan fail you eh ,it will get you players like Jackson 😁
You can't always get it right in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
kingBolton:
You can't always get it right in football.
👍
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Unlimited22:
Oh, and can someone please tell Levi Colwill to stop backing away from advancing wingers? Nna ehn
that guy was all hype...

1v1 defending at all time low.

Cucurella is a better 1v1 defender than him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
lordfalcao:
that guy was all hype...

1v1 defending at all time low.

Cucurella is a better 1v1 defender than him.
He's a centre back who's been playing LB. Cut him some slack

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

He's a centre back who's been playing LB. Cut him some slack
even as a cb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Milan legend Maldini said the signing of Foolishic was a useless waste of money

“There is no need to use them to sign Loftus-Cheek, Pulisic and Chukwueze

https://sempremilan.com/maldini-critical-milan-management-exit-happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chelsea, Man United, Bayern Munich and PSG are 'carefully following' the contract negotiations between Mike Maignan and AC Milan. Maignan wants to stay, however is looking for a 'significantly increased' salary.

[via @sebnonda / @Santi_J_FM]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmajackson123: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Shegzdave:

Evidence cheesy grin

You’ve made up your mind cause of past incidents that made a lot of people doubt Nigeria players age and like you said you’ve seen Nigerian players pafukka but there are exception and since the introduction of MRI, that should clear your doubt on some of the players age

looking at Osimhen, a lot of factors could have contributed to his looks but that young man is within that age range.
Absolutely, I understand the concerns raised about the age of Nigerian players in the past. It's true that there have been doubts, but with the introduction of MRI, there's a more reliable method to verify age.

In the case of Osimhen, it's essential to consider various factors that may influence his appearance. However, with the implementation of MRI, there's a more accurate means to determine his age. This technology has played a crucial role in dispelling doubts and ensuring transparency in age verification for players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

To be honest pulisic haven’t been bad for Milan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
No wonder Caicedo was flying into challenges even after he was booked...turns out he wasn't booked, it was Badiashile that picked up the yellow for kicking the ball away and delaying the restart.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ibime:

No, ref blew for pen therefore killing the game dead at the spot the ball hit Colwills face. VAR is the one that overruled him and sent him to the monitor to check his erroneous decision. So it's a drop ball from where Colwill was standing when the ball hit him.

Makes more sense this way.

I was of the opinion that ref blew for corner kick. Even the commentators were wondering why VAR should send the ref to pitch side monitor when their check must have confirmed that it's not handball.

So VAR was correcting the ref, not the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
BlueMann:
No wonder Caicedo was flying into challenges even after he was booked...turns out he wasn't booked, it was Badiashile that picked up the yellow for kicking the ball away and delaying the restart.
Had to check Premier League site to confirm this.

Guyman nearly gave me a heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
timbros:

Makes more sense this way.

I was of the opinion that ref blew for corner kick. Even the commentators were wondering why VAR should send the ref to pitch side monitor when their check must have confirmed that it's not handball.

So VAR was correcting the ref, not the other way round.
Lol his colleagues just wanted to help him save face. They sent him to the monitor make e be like say e still dey see, because it was quite obviously not a pen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol his colleagues just wanted to help him save face. They sent him to the monitor make e be like say e still dey see, because it was quite obviously not a pen.

grin grin

99% of times ref is sent to pitch side, the on field decision always change.

I was so furious that wasn't a handball, thinking that ref blew corner kick but VAR think otherwise.

Even when he pointed, the Brighton fans cheered loudly because it seemed he pointed to the spot. I come surprise to see it's a drop ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

And Pulisic disgraced you and your legend, who Obagoal destroyed before retiring, with a classy goal, a day after running his mouth anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
airmark:

And Pulisic disgraced you and your legend, who Obagoal destroyed before retiring, with a classy goal, a day after running his mouth anyhow.

Foolishic is sitting bottom of his CL group now with the same team who made semi finals last year

May we not use our money to sign misfortune like Foolishic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Raumdeuter is blind.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

10 times better than Felixshit has been for Barka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2023
Godx:

He is very special. Gvardiol is a centre half. He should be playing alongside Dias. I don't understand why Pep persist on playing him at left back when he has Ake who is excellent 1v1.
Haaland is a waste of money
Rodri is a waste of money
Bernardo Silva is a waste of money
John Stones is a waste of money
Grealish is a waste of money
Kovacic is a waste of money
Nunez is a waste of money

Some of the things I have read here.

Then when they win a centurion, quadruple, 3 peat EPL, Treble etc.

They go back to being world class with Pep being a fraud.

Rinse. Repeat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18465) (18466) (18467) (18468) (18469) (18470) (18471) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, larride(m), milann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.