Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,222 members, 7,923,133 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11055952 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18494) (18495) (18496) (18497) (18498) (18499) (18500) ... (19774) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
So poch still wan money to buy players go relegation.... no be his fault na grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
What a lovely game. Kudos to Girona

Them boyz mean business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
BlueMann:
What a lovely game. Kudos to Girona

Them boyz mean business
Everyone wants to see a new champion by May 2024 grin but we all know it's a dream that won't translate to reality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
timbros:
And that's L iverpool F ootball C lub completed.

Midfield sorted for the next 10 years.
Still hold same thought? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
hensben:
Your teams lost but you think you have the temerity to troll Chelsea.
Of all the teams that lost this weekend, only one is a mid table club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2023
nateevs:

Now we measuring in goals per minute. Ninja has scored only five goals this season in an infinitely easier league. 5 goals! At Β£80m, Juve said we were only starting negotiations for the ninja.

You want us to have spent potentially Β£90m on a player that would have scored no more than 5 goals at this point?

At least we can still bear the tounge-lashing from spending a paltry Β£30m on low-scoring Jackson. How would we have justified Β£90m on Vlahovic with only 5 goals?

I am not clamouring for us to buy Vlahovic now at 80m. You can post where I asked us to pay for him now. I was talking about the missed opportunity of getting him last summer and I was right as even an injured Vlahovic has a better stat than your useless Jackson, in lesser minutes this season. No sensible fan will prefer Jackson to even a half-fit Vlahovic.

When you were busy tipping a team parading inexperienced Jackson and Broja as our top strikers, to win the league, I was telling you the season would be bad if we didn't get Vlahovic. We were offered 30m + Lukaku to get him and I opted for that but you didn't and was even thinking we would win the league. The rest is history.

I was pained that we foolishly ignored the major problem of the team (goal scorer), and barking the wrong tree.

I remember telling Ibime who was ignorantly thinking we only needed more bodies in the box to be scoring. What's the essence of getting bodies in the box, with no scoring sense? Now how many times have our players got into the box, and fired blanks? Now, he has extended his dragnet to blaming the owner.

These were my submissions and they were during the last window, so I don't know where you saw me asking us to buy Vlahovic for 80m.

airmark:

Nkuku is not a natural top striker, we need another 9. Broja should go on loan, he is not ready yet to do 25+ league goals.

Our major problem that I can see is, putting the ball at the back of the net. We are creating plenty of chances but still don't know how to bury them. I am not against Olize, but we need another natural striker, so that pressure of scoring won't kill this young Jackson.

airmark:

The didinrin dey enter season with only Jackson, who is nothing but a prospect, as our top striker.

Abi ki npe Popizaino? 😠

airmark:

We need to get Vlahovic or another good striker.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Ibime:

Airmark head no correct

Vlaho wetin for Β£80m plus

Where did you see me asking us to buy Vlahovic now?

What should I say happened to your head when you thought our not scoring was because we were not getting enough bodies in the box?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2023
airmark:

Where did you see me asking us to buy Vlahovic now?

πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

airmark:

We need to get Vlahovic or another good striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10am On Dec 11, 2023
airmar.k more like airhead

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Ibime:

πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

I hope you checked the date I posted that and when the summer window ended, before rushing to quote it.

We were offered 30m + a Lukaku (not ready to play for us again), not 80m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
airmar.k more like airhead

Your papa more like airhead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:15am On Dec 11, 2023
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2023
airmark:

I hope you checked the date I posted that and when the summer window ended, before rushing to quote it.

We were offered 30m + a Lukaku (not ready to play for us again), not 80m.

So 30m plus Lukaku is a good deal?

Jackson better pass Vlahovic sef, what am I saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2023
airmark:

What's the relevance of the transfer window?

Was transfer window not closed when you posted this?

I ready to drag your blockos like you did Tim.bros if you mention Vlahovic again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2023
Igboro ti daru. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Ibime:

I ready to drag your blockos like you did Tim.bros if you mention Vlahovic again

Did you read what you quoted? Baba you need to sleep.

Vlahovic as our main striker last window, would have saved us the eyesore below. Good that the mumu coach has voiced out that your Jackson and Broja, are disappointments. It remains you and Nateevs to bow your heads in shame for being Ok with quacks, you called top strikers.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 1:51am On Dec 11, 2023
make Chelsea no buy any striker for this nonsense coach. he no agree to the youth plan before he sign? thunder fire him. very stupid coach. instead of the idiot to adjust,he day shout experience upandan. how many times arteta shout experience? guardiola no win league without striker? thunder fire boehly if he spend more money for this dunce coach. sack the idiot. the worst coach in epl by all ramifications.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2023
So airmark no sabi ball cheesy
He said Hazard > Neymar.
What of Kryochewack or whatever his name is grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2023
obainojazz:
He said Hazard > Neymar.

E be like say Bournemouth don burn your brain comot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Dec 11, 2023
hensben:
Football is in Spain honestly. They play the best football.

When we tell you say EPL na scam you go dey do stronghead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 4:47am On Dec 11, 2023
obainojazz:
He said Hazard > Neymar.
Krychokewack wanyama belotti. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:52am On Dec 11, 2023
akwesenana:
Krychokewack wanyama belotti. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Airmark’s world best Roma striker grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Ibime:

Then quietly enjoy your Jackson while chilling in relegation zone.. SIMPle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2023
airmark:

Vlahovic as our main striker last window, would have saved us the eyesore below. Good that the mumu coach has voiced out that your Jackson and Broja, are disappointments. It remains you and Nateevs to bow your heads in shame for being Ok with quacks, you called top strikers.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Ibime:

Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Lavoca:
Still hold same thought? cheesy

The post said 10 years not 10 days.

What makes you think my thought has changed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Ibime:

Who dragged who? Do you drag someone with baseless agenda?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Here's more or less the Football Beer Parlour. Loser's Den.

Anyways, who are y'all tipping to win tonight's CAF Player of the Year award?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kad199: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2023
airmark:

How did this Jackson become a footballer? Not even a striker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2023
Jackson's jazz man is strong o, cos he's not worth to be in the squad of Ajegunle Pepsi academy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2023
akwesenana:
Here's more or less the Football Beer Parlour. Loser's Den.

Anyways, who are y'all tipping to win tonight's CAF Player of the Year award?
the only tipping you will get ,is my penis cap inside your sister abunna.

get out from here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2023
forgiveness:

I couldn't believe my eyes.

If you count the number of Chelsea players in that box they are more than 4. Must we ask those on the bench to join them in the box before that could be scored?

Now, the foolish coach has called us a mid-table team, something he foisted on us, relying on half-baked strikers for a long hike. sad

The only reason I will blame Boehly is, appointing a mediocre like Pochettino to coach the team.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18494) (18495) (18496) (18497) (18498) (18499) (18500) ... (19774) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), Jodera, Joezinho, kingBolton, Unlimited22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.