Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,760 members, 7,979,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11325050 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19771) (19772) (19773) (19774) (19775) (19776) (19777) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:18pm On Aug 16
larride:

How far?

Another season of lonely at the top incoming shey? πŸ˜‚

Cc Roland17 BluyRayDick

What God cannot do does not exist.

Just like Tinubu, we don't want to disclose our plans yet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:41pm On Aug 16
Unlimited22:

They should shaa wait for us to play City
As consolation purchase in case we lose to city abi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:41pm On Aug 16
Griffon:

A fit Chiesa shits on Felix from the LW. More purposeful, more direct, more clinical. No seme seme.
I wonder why Juve have relegated him and forcing him out of the squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Aug 16
Joezinho:
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
43-15 is 28, so Maresca has 28players training in the first team. I only count 26players wonder who the other 2 are, maybe youth players

GKs
Sanchez 23m
Filip 25m
Bettinelli

Defenders
Colwill
Badiashile 38m
Disasi 45m
Fofana 80m
Tosin
James
Gusto 30m
Cucurella 65m
Chilwell
Veiga 14m

Midfielders
Lavia 62m
Caicedo 116m
Enzo 121m
KDH 35m
Emeka 18m
Palmer 47m
Nkunku 60m

Wingers
Sterling 56m
Mudryk 70m
Madueke 35m
Neto 60m

Strikers
Jackson 37m
Guiu 6m

~€1.05b 🀯
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:52pm On Aug 16
Griffon:

I read this yesterday and believes it makes no sense, rather this move would heighten the current inconsistencies amongst refs.

If Taylor goes ahead to say he’s a Chelsea fan, how do you validate such claim? If he says he’s a Utd fan, are there witnesses or a source(s) who knows of such claim?

If he ends up not getting Chelsea’s games because the FA were informed he’s a fan of the London outfit, so must try to play fair by giving him Manyoo games where he’s a truly a boyhood fan, wouldn’t it be a ridiculous case of the FA shooting themselves on the foot? cheesy
They'll end up mentioning lower tier clubs from division 2 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:53pm On Aug 16
Ijustwantto:
And dat comrade Michael Oliver cheesy Some yansh go open grin
no hiding place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:23pm On Aug 16
Maresca: "Unfortunately, he [Reece James] got an injury two or three minutes before we were going to change him, otherwise we would have avoided it. That can happen.

Sometimes injuries can be because of different things, but we are managing the situation well."

James don turn glass way no fit play 90mins again, week in week out

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16
lordfalcao:
this is Chelsea thread please not Nigeria politics thread

grin grin grin

I dey road, no vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:41pm On Aug 16
larride:

I won't be there ke.
Lol... You're welcome.

One thing is certain, "we won't go again" after this season cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:44pm On Aug 16
It’s understood talks are now at a stage where Chelsea are discussing the structure of the fee with Atletico Madrid for Joao Felix. (@SkySportsLyall @skysports_sheth and @SkyKaveh)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:12pm On Aug 16
swiz123:

This also doesn't negate the fact that some chances are more clear cut, even though the statisticians don't recognize to avoid being ambiguous.

For example, this screenshot you have been posting doesn't describe certain scenarios where the angle of the 1 v 1 increases the keepers chances of saving.

The best way to judge big chances is to actually watch the game. Because when you talk of expecting a player to score, you must also talk about the player you are expecting to score and if the angle increases or decreases his chances of scoring.
as per the bolded, it does. And from following big chances stats, I've not missed or get confused by a scenario.

Look at the Colwill chance, it's like "one on one" but are we expecting Colwill (or any attacker for that matter) to score from there?. I doubt cus the angle is tight. The only thing is just to be hopeful.

Compare it with Son's one on one against Man City. You'll note the difference between the two is just the angle. Only a very very good striker can pull Colwill own off(reason why it's not a big chance) but any attacker ought to pull off Son's own (even though he missed it)

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16
Jodera:
as per the bolded, it does. And from following big chances stats, I've not missed or get confused by a scenario.

Look at the Colwill chance, it's like "one on one" but are we expecting Colwill (or any attacker for that matter) to score from there?. I doubt cus the angle is tight. The only thing is just to be hopeful.

Compare it with Son's one on one against Man City. You'll note the difference between the two is just the angle. Only a very very good striker can pull Colwill own off(reason why it's not a big chance) but any attacker ought to pull off Son's own (even though he missed it)

Can you please show the still image when the ball was at Nkunku's leg in his big chance missed against Inter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:22pm On Aug 16
BlueAngel444:
As consolation purchase in case we lose to city abi grin
No, because he ALWAYS cooks Walker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:37pm On Aug 16
lordfalcao:
I read that thing and became very ashamed on behalf of airmark.

Very very below of his normal standards πŸ˜‚

So a tap in that has upto 90% chance will become β€œ very very very big chance”

Chai, πŸ˜‚. Ike gwuru.

Lol, then 98% will be very very very very very very very very big chance grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:41pm On Aug 16
Jodera:

Lol, then 98% will be very very very very very very very very big chance grin grin
Then what will we class Yakubu v South Korea at World Cup 2010

Or Torres vs Manyoo in 2011?

Kanu vs Middlesbrough (I think) in 2004?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:42pm On Aug 16
airmark:

Can you please show the still image when the ball was at Nkunku's leg in his big chance missed against Inter?
Lol...
You're always asking me to bring or do this and that and I'll do so
But anyone I tell you to do, you won't.

Just agree to that deal and I'll do what you say now as well as giving you those names of the sites

Fair deal if you ask megrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16
Jodera:

Lol...
You're always asking me to bring or do this and that and I'll do so
But anyone I tell you to do, you won't.

Just agree to that deal and I'll do what you say now as well as giving you those names of the sites

Fair deal if you ask megrin

The first thing I asked you to do - list the sites you used, you haven't done it. I don't know where you did all that I asked you.

You can only do the one that won't expose you. Like Oasisx would say, we know what we are doing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16
swiz123:

The best way to judge big chances is to actually watch the game. Because when you talk of expecting a player to score, you must also talk about the player you are expecting to score and if the angle increases or decreases his chances of scoring.

πŸ’―
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16
BlueRayDick:

What God cannot do does not exist.

Just like Tinubu, we don't want to disclose our plans yet grin

By January, una tears go too sweet. Arteta out go don begin trend for Twitter. πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:46pm On Aug 16
Unlimited22:

Then what will we class Yakubu v South Korea at World Cup 2010

Or Torres vs Manyoo in 2011?

Kanu vs Middlesbrough (I think) in 2004?
Big chances...
It's simple as abc

Against Inter, Chelsea had 21 shots. Did they classify which one have shot power, very strong shot or weak shot?

Or is there any stats that tells you the kind of shot taken by a player?

You guys are just complicating simple things cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16
Jodera:

Lol... You're welcome.

One thing is certain, "we won't go again" after this season cheesy cheesy

You mean Arteta bus go reach him fina bus stop when season end abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:51pm On Aug 16
Jodera:

Big chances...
It's simple as abc

Against Inter, Chelsea had 21 shots. Did they classify which one have shot power, very strong shot or weak shot?

Or is there any stats that tells you the kind of shot taken by a player?

You guys are just complicating simple things cheesy cheesy
You sef nor see say that comment was tongue in cheek?

Oh. Na true. I no add emoji πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was expecting you to reply with something like 'Big Daddy V chance'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:57pm On Aug 16
airmark:

The first thing I asked you to do - list the sites you used, you haven't done it. I don't know where you did what I asked you.

You can only do the one that won't expose you. Like Oasi.sx would say, we know what we are doing.
Lol...
Lemme refresh your memory

During Euros, you accused me of lying that Saka didn't have the dispossession stat I pasted and asked me to prove it.

I provided evidence and I categorically told you to prove where Saka didn't have such stats or apologize for calling me a liar, after discrediting the sitei gave, you use amala turning and didn't provide yours

Against Inter- Chelsea, I told you there's no big chance, you said there is and asked me to bring where I got the stats from. I showed you two sites which proved so and asked you to provide just one site that proved Chelsea got a big chance. Instead of you to do that, you're still doing Amala till now telling me about Xg and bla bla bla.

I even made a proposal to you to cut the chase, yet you no gree grin

I can't keep on doing your biddings while you can't do mine at all. E no gel grin

Between two of us, na you know wetin you dey do cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:04pm On Aug 16
larride:

You mean Arteta bus go reach him fina bus stop when season end abi?
This season sure me.... grin grin

So yes!!

E go reach final bus stop cos we dey carry league this season.

Nb: I know say you go bookmark. I'm responsible for what I say and any trolling that may abound if(and that's a big if) it didn't go as planned. No go dey troll my fellow Comrades ontop my own personal yarns oo grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:09pm On Aug 16
Unlimited22:

You sef nor see say that comment was tongue in cheek?

Oh. Na true. I no add emoji πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was expecting you to reply with something like 'Big Daddy V chance'
Lol, yeah, I would have known it's a sarcastic post if I had seen any cheeky emoji. cheesy cheesy

People just like complicating one plus one using different types of formulaz when they can easily say two grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 7:25pm On Aug 16
I'm a madrid fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:26pm On Aug 16
larride:

By January, una tears go too sweet. Arteta out go don begin trend for Twitter. πŸ˜‚

Remove Arteta and insert Osama Ten Hang.

Onana has promise us guys more tears , we will relish drinking thine tears as Onana fulfil his promise πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:57pm On Aug 16
Unlimited22:

No, because he ALWAYS cooks Walker.
as we for us or against us πŸ™„

If he will cook walker why make we wait sign am after πŸ˜‘
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:01pm On Aug 16
New season . Maresca I no ask too much from you amd ya boys , just be good ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:03pm On Aug 16
We're back baby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:08pm On Aug 16
Nice try Adama
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16
Adama na trailer grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19771) (19772) (19773) (19774) (19775) (19776) (19777) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, nateevs(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.