Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,752 members, 7,935,235 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11133536 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18735) (18736) (18737) (18738) (18739) (18740) (18741) ... (19863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07
See wetin person recommend.

Then he has the guts to call out Airmark

Lol

timbros:

I recommended two things.... Sack Rohr. Appoint Renard.

Did NFF do both?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

Instead of taking 1 L and a W, he is receiving 2 L's.

The same Renard would have taken us to AFCON final. As long as it's not Rohr.

The L and shame is on you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Renard would have taken us to this AFCON final. Want to argue it?

Are you hoping on this one too?

You seem not to know your stance again. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07
izzou:
See wetin person recommend.

Then he has the guts to call out Airmark

Lol

Yes. And we have sacked Rohr and in the Final.

Renard would have taken us to the final too. If you want to argue speculations, bring it on.

Leave the fact that Rohr got sacked and we are in the final. Bring on the speculations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07
izzou:

Are you hoping on this one too?

You seem not to know your stance again. grin

Since you don't want to agree the fact on ground that Rohr got sacked and we are in AFCON final.

Let's argue that Renard will still take this Supe r Eagles team to the final. You wan argue am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07
popizaino:

Forget about airmark.........Tell us how the team is improving without Rohr as you told us.

Ok, I have forgotten airmark.

The team is improved without Rohr as you can see. Super Eagles are in AFCON final, with the potential to become champions. Something Rohr could never do.

Isn't that enough improvement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

Renard is a 2 time AFCON winner with 2 different teams. Who says he cannot do it a third time with Super Eagles?

You wan argue, abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07
airmark:

You said you didn't care who replaced Rohr and when Peseiro was signed, you didn't object.

This L you are trying to shy away from, will eventually choke you. grin

Izzou can you see where your almighty airmark confirm that I don't care who replaces Rohr?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07
Kenturkey048:

Only few people understand how things work in this country. And the few of us voice no loud reach.. The ones with zero understanding get loud voice...

I was surprised when I saw Nigerians supporting the sack of Rohr.. Like if you know that team before Rohr came him, you go respect Rohr..

But I no know if Nigerians get short memories, or they just be actual stupeed people , or they lack basic understanding about things. I just don't get..

See where them don bring themselves back to.. It's clear we aren't gonna qualify from this group..If south win today, they are 4points ahead of us..

It's interesting to know who the stupeed one is right now grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07
airmark:

You are the one not ok, and everybody have told you.

NFF announced Peseiro as Rohr's permanent replacement. You should have objected if not ok with him. But because your solution was Rohr must go and anyone could replace him, you didn't object.

You need to stop embarrassing yourself.

Izzou take note. From the horses mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07
airmark:

Who said 'i don't care who replaces Rohr, he must go to move forward'? grin

Airmark come outside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07
airmark:

Can you please answer the question I asked first?

Who said 'i don't care who replaces Rohr, he must go to move forward'?

I was the one that said that.

Have Super Eagles not moved forward without Rohr now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07
izzou:

I really don't know why you want to keep dragging something this is very clear.

You didn't care who replaced Rohr, and Eguavoen DID NOT replace Rohr.

I am surprised you are beginning to inteprete INTERIM. Where in this universe is an Interim tagged as a Replacement?

The reason i asked for rest, is because you have refused to take your L. So no need to bore people with back and forths

Eguavoen did not replace Rohr. NFF affirms Jose as his replacement. You know that, but because of L, you dey interprete English

I really hope you rest this matter. It is tiring

So you even confirmed this Izzou? Chai...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:49pm On Feb 07
This is very hilarious. Posts that were made to you, that you rejected and argued against back then for days, you are now quoting them again to accept them . What level of shamelessness is this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07
Which kind show of shame be this?

Eeiii

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:
This is very hilarious. Posts that were made to you that you rejected and argued against back then, you are now quoting them again to accept them . What level of shamelessness is this?

May God not let me go this low

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07
airmark:

For this international break, na Timbros be the scapegoat. Next one fit be Lordfalcao. grin

Who is the scapegoat now?

Airmark no dey view thread like that. Come out and talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:
This is very hilarious. Posts that were made to you, that you rejected and argued against back then for days, you are now quoting them again to accept them . What level of shamelessness is this?

Is Super Eagles in AFCON final without Rohr or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07
izzou:
Which kind show of shame be this?

Eeiii

grin grin grin

Hide your face in shame. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07
timbros:

So you even confirmed this Izzou? Chai...

See your reply to that quote.

So, who did you SPECIFICALLY MENTION FOR THE JOB?

Was it Peseiro?

timbros:

Eguavoen replaced Rohr. No two ways about it.

And you see where I SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED WHO I WANT FOR THE JOB. Why are you avoiding this post below?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Hide your face in shame. grin grin

From who? grin

You are the poster boy for shame tonight

You voluntarily took the role yourself

I congratulate you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07
popizaino:

Did you support the sacking Rohr or not?

Is Rohr still the NT coach ?

If your answer is accordingly then why are you not accepting your L? He no dey kee now.

I DID support Rohr sack grin now Super Eagles are in the final.

Who has the L now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07
izzou:

From who? grin

You are the poster boy for shame tonight

You voluntarily took the role yourself

I congratulate you

Shut up!

Shame on you and your goons.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07
izzou:

See your reply to that quote.

So, who did you SPECIFICALLY MENTION FOR THE JOB?

Was it Peseiro?

My recommendation will take Super Eagles to the final like Peseiro did grin

Can Rohr do the same? You are shameless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Shut up!

Shame on you and your goons.

Go sleep, guy.

You served yourself L.

Try again in 2025, maybe it might stick.

Till then, the floor is yours to keep dancing in shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07
izzou:

You that denied Peseiro, and dragged it for more than 10 pages.

Na you wan come dig?

grin grin grin

Timbros no get shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06am On Feb 08
timbros:

You must be lieing to yourself and your conscience if you refuse to acknowledge that I recommended Renard for the job.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It's so shameful.

Timbros, you later denied Peseiro when he was doing badly and you claimed that you recommended Renard instead, as seen above.

Why are you now shinning teeth for someone you didn't support when he was failing? Your friends should be careful with you in real life.

What kind of shameless person are you?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:18am On Feb 08
It appears like the players are playing for their manager, right? They are just inconsistent like young players will be, right?

Yea.

That's what I thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:18am On Feb 08
airmark:

Timbros, you later denied Peseiro when he was doing badly and you claimed that you recommended Renard as seen above.

Why are you now shinning teeth for someone you didn't support when he was failing? Your friends should be careful with you in real life.

What kind of shameless person are you?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:25am On Feb 08
timbros:

Izzou can you see where your almighty air..mark confirm that I don't care who replaces Rohr?
So you are finally accepting Peseiro as Rohr replacement? Bro you need to rest cause even your own posts are exposing you.

timbros:

And who finally replace Rohr? Why bashing me for Pesiero's poor result?

DID PESIERO REPLACE ROHR? What is my concern in Pesiero's poor form? If Pesiero is sacked now and Tijani Babanginda is appointed and he starts messing up, will you still quote my comment on Rohr years ago?

So because I said I don't care who replace Rohr it means WHOEVER is Super Eagles coach henceforth I endorse him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26am On Feb 08
timbros:

Thank God you understood what Ieant.

I don't care who replaces Rohr. Let him leave the dugout, Super Eagles will move to blthe next level.

How far bros?

I dey Abobi.

I think we all agreed that Peseiro didn't replace Rohr abi wetin you dey find again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18735) (18736) (18737) (18738) (18739) (18740) (18741) ... (19863) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.