Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828382 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18736) (18737) (18738) (18739) (18740) (18741) (18742) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:27am On Feb 08
timbros:

I wanted Rohr out for Super Eagles to get better. Rohr out. Rohr out. Rohr out ooooo...

Did you see me dig Peseiro in? I said Rohr out. ROHR OUT ROHR OUT.

Do I need to translate Rohr out in your mother tongue?

Rohr out.... The next coach, whoever he is will take Super Eagles to the next level. It happens that it's Peseiro.

My argument was ROHR OUT! How else do u want me to say it before you finally understand? ROHR OUT!

You go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:33am On Feb 08
timbros:

Ok, I have forgotten airmark.

The team is improved without Rohr as you can see. Super Eagles are in AFCON final, with the potential to become champions. Something Rohr could never do.

Isn't that enough improvement?

Did you recommend Peseiro?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:09am On Feb 08
But where did they see this Nwabali? This is one of the most dominant performances i have ever seen from a Nigerian GK in a tournament.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:32am On Feb 08
All these arguments won’t matter because Peseiro will resign after this AFCON 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:38am On Feb 08
popizaino:

I dey Abobi.

I think we all agreed that Peseiro didn't replace Rohr abi wetin you dey find again?

Timbros tends to me like all those Egbon adugbo wey dey burst footballs of boys on the streets, but when one of the boys become star, na them dey tell story how the boy no see food chop, no boot to play, but na them they encourage am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:59am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:
But where did they see this Nwabali? This is one of the most dominant performances i have ever seen from a Nigerian GK in a tournament.
He made his debut in 2021 and disappeared from view. Until last year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:22am On Feb 08
Tochex101:
I'm happy peseiro had the courage to give us a new number 1......since Vincent retired, we've been managing bums.
This might turn out to be his biggest legacy.
Not actually
I read a political figure had to intervene before he changed uzoho, amokachi said it in the first match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 2:22am On Feb 08
Capaldi:
This is very hilarious. Posts that were made to you, that you rejected and argued against back then for days, you are now quoting them again to accept them . What level of shamelessness is this?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 2:23am On Feb 08
airmark:

Timbros, you later denied Peseiro when he was doing badly and you claimed that you recommended Renard instead, as seen above.

Why are you now shinning teeth for someone you didn't support when he was failing? Your friends should be careful with you in real life.

What kind of shameless person are you?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 2:25am On Feb 08
popizaino:

I dey Abobi.

I think we all agreed that Peseiro didn't replace Rohr abi wetin you dey find again?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:25am On Feb 08
STANLEY NWABALI aka Child of the night no wonder he gave us joy last night
I don't want see uzoho for our post ever again make i no vex enter TV knack am wetin no good
Rivers people una get mouth abeg even if na for doing bad thing like wike
Infact three gbosa for all the rivers people for here like Unlimited22 nwa doctor, ibime abi ibeme whichever body he appears to us with for here, donstan18 my guy, Gone but not forgotten, Pastor skimpledawg always on mountain 24 7 for our matter, Oga timbros wey think say him wise by trying to join body with peseiro after we don enter final, you think say all of us no see una argument that day? Everybody entered peseiro but make we leave that one aside, other adopted rivers children like Oga itrsm and ballzproblem2 nwannem and other rivers here that were not honourably mentioned, Nwabali you too much, Now take it

GBOSA GBOSA GBOSAAAAAAAAAAAAA πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ✊

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:43am On Feb 08
CAPdan21:
I nor like this Ivory coast Sha...all this teams wey nor dey gree die for tournament football dey hard to win..
Their goalkeeper and fullbacks are their weak links. If we take our chances we might even be celebrating by the 80th minute. God just saved lookman, now someone has to go and look for money to check high blood pressure that could have been avoidable, from 2-0 to 1-1, that last minute kolo muani by that their apari after mokoena's freekick, Aina kicking the ball to his grandfather's house in ijebu ode. God knows i wouldn't have watched Chelsea if we lost not knowing the idiots would later win. See as Nigeria silent when extra time ended. 😁
🎢 Super eagles where you dey oh? Wamulele
Wamulele wey you dey oh, Wamulele grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:57am On Feb 08
Unlimited22:

He made his debut in 2021 and disappeared from view. Until last year.

The guy looks good. Should probably look to move to Europe this year to maximise his earnings. Life is too short.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:09am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

He has definitely earned number 1. I’d like to see him and M. Okoye (Udinese) compete in the National setup. We need to scout a 3rd goalie and move on from Uzoho as far as National team set up is concerned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:34am On Feb 08
Roland17:

He has definitely earned number 1. I’d like to see him and M. Okoye (Udinese) compete in the National setup. We need to scout a 3rd goalie and move on from Uzoho as far as National team set up is concerned.

100%. Uzoho is too error prone, and once a GK is prone to unexpected errors he spreads panic and confusion through the defense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:05am On Feb 08
Only those with World Cup and quality can do this.
Bellingham who?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 6:56am On Feb 08
iamoyindamola:

Not actually
I read a political figure had to intervene before he changed uzoho, amokachi said it in the first match
This is new to me.......NFF politics is really on another level..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:21am On Feb 08
Roland17:

Arthur Okonkwo or someone else. Okoye has definitely improved since 2021. Uzoho that can't start for a middling Cyprus team should be nowhere near this setup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:22am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

The guy looks good. Should probably look to move to Europe this year to maximise his earnings. Life is too short.
That's why the Chippa United chairman made the statement supporting him, methinks.

Brother can literally see the dollar signs flashing before his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:35am On Feb 08
Raumdeuter, seems like the worst thing a keeper can do in a PK shoot out is to follow the ball. 90% of the time, they will be too slow to react. The ball will likely breeze past you before you make an attempt.

The best approach still remains watching the players body language and anticipating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:12am On Feb 08
Take a bow Enzo

Bellingham who??🌝

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:14am On Feb 08
Our players have the quality within

But a very inconsistent,maybe because they are inexperienced

But also they are poorly managed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:19am On Feb 08
NinjaMetahuman:
Why does it feel like he is talking directly to raumdeuter grin grin

Because he is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:24am On Feb 08
timbros:

How is Rohr out the same as Peseiro in?

I keep hammering it from day one. Rohr out! What is wrong with all of you?

You tried to hang Peseiro on my neck, which I don agree now.

My talk from day one is SACK ROHR. SACK ROHR. I even said it that I don't care who replace him. Sack Rohr and Super Eagles will be better. SACK ROHR. How is it my concern that it's Peseiro who finally took Super Eagles to the next level?

Sack Rohr!

My Man says "which I don agree now"

Truly success have many fathers cheesy cheesy

The days of humble beginning, I remember even telling you that Peseiro replaced Rohr using Arsenal's Arteta as example, you no gree, now Pese don reach final, you don finally agree cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:33am On Feb 08
Jodera:

My Man says "which I don agree now"

Truly success have many fathers cheesy cheesy

The days of humble beginning, I remember even telling you that Peseiro replaced Rohr using Arsenal's Arteta as example, you no gree, now Pese don reach final, you don finally agree cheesy

The shamelessness is equal on both sides. πŸ˜„

The person that was denying Peseiro before is now attaching himself to him.
The people who were forcefully attaching him to Peseiro before are now trying to forcefully detach him from Peseiro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:40am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

The people who were forcefully attaching him to Peseiro before are now trying to forcefully detach him from Peseiro.

It is not on both sides

We didn't bring it up. We forced him to take Peseiro and he refused. What effontery does he now have to troll us with the same rejected stone?

angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:51am On Feb 08
izzou:

It is not on both sides

We didn't bring it up. We forced him to take Peseiro and he refused. What effontery does he now have to troll us with the same rejected stone?

angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:58am On Feb 08
WhoDeyHause:
STANLEY NWABALI aka Child of the night no wonder he gave us joy last night
I don't want see uzoho for our post ever again make i no vex enter TV knack am wetin no good
Rivers people una get mouth abeg even if na for doing bad thing like wike
Infact three gbosa for all the rivers people for here like Unlimi.ted22 nwa doctor, ibi.me abi ibe.me whichever body he appears to us with for here, donstan18 my guy, Gone but not forgotten, Pastor skimpleda.wg always on mountain 24 7 for our matter, Oga tim.bros wey think say him wise by trying to join body with peseiro after we don enter final, you think say all of us no see una argument that day? Everybody entered peseiro but make we leave that one aside, other adopted rivers children like Oga itrsm and ballzproblem2 nwannem and other rivers here that were not honourably mentioned, Nwabali you too much, Now take it

GBOSA GBOSA GBOSAAAAAAAAAAAAA πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ✊
boss I sight you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:06am On Feb 08
noni celebrated super eagles on his IG story, time to come home brother πŸ‘€

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:09am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

I don't believe it's from both sides.
When dey forcefully want to attach Pese on him, him no gree and used days to force it comot from him neck. Now wey small boy don turn bigi man, na now him wan gree.

Plus, it wasn't the people who brought it up sef. Not that they would have been wrong if they decided to rub it in cos he clearly and explicitly denied Peseiro then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:12am On Feb 08
Jodera:
I don't believe it's from both sides.
When dey forcefully want to attach Pese on him, him no gree and used days to force it comot from him neck. Now wey small boy don turn bigi man, na now him wan gree.

Plus, it wasn't the people who brought it up sef. Not that they would have been wrong if they decided to rub it in cos he clearly and explicitly denied Peseiro then

Why did they want to forcefully attach Peseiro to him then ? And why do they want to forcefully detach him now.

It’s either they were right the first time or they are right this time. They can’t have it both ways.

Same applies to tim.bros by the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:12am On Feb 08
izzou:

It is not on both sides

angry
Na wetin deh make me laugh pass. He would have been the biggest winner by now If him no deny am grin

Person wey use days talk say na eguavoen replace Rohr and not Pese. Come still use days talk say NFF no fully follow him conditions no suppose attachΓ© himself to Pese success at all grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18736) (18737) (18738) (18739) (18740) (18741) (18742) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.