Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18757) (18758) (18759) (18760) (18761) (18762) (18763) ... (19550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11
Jodera when will you embrace your L like you own it on haller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 11:13pm On Feb 11
Iwobi shouldn’t be invited to the National team again abeg, he isn’t the guy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Feb 11
iamoyindamola:

If Nathan tella was here too instead of this Simon/chukwueze
Our setup sef doesn't have goals
Osihmeh is on his own upfront

Our defenders and keepers were the best players all tournament

I only feel for the players like Nwabali Bassey Troost Ajayi Onyeka Lookman Osimehn Aina Iwobi

Haller recovered from cancer to win the AFCON for his nation

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:15pm On Feb 11
My people I am finished

See you in a week time abeg

This one pass the tension wey I get for Argentina vs France

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:15pm On Feb 11
raumdeuter:

Our defenders and keepers were the best players all tournament

I only feel for the players like Nwabali Bassey Troost Ajayi Onyeka Lookman Osimehn Aina

Haller recovered from cancer to win the AFCON for his nation
Chukwueze is useless

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:16pm On Feb 11
andrewbaba44:
My people I am finished

See you in a week time abeg

This one pass the tension wey I get for Argentina vs France
Argentina vs France?

You no well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11
Once again defensive football aka Mourinho is an outdated tactic.
Paseiro has no future here playing this kind of football.
The Ivorians were more daring, vibrant...
That's the modern football... Dinosaurs like Paseiro and Mourinho are outdated and can't take you anywhere.
You might get lucky reaching the final, but it's limits will be shown up eventually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11
popizaino:

Abeg allow them celebrate qualification in peace.
Remember Portugal 🇵🇹 at the Euro in 2016? grin

Like Portugal 🇵🇹, like Cote D'Ivoire 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪. Well done boys.

Félicitations à l'éléphant de Côte d'Ivoire.

3 - 3
All squared,no cheating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11
Why chukwueze they cry
Abi Ogun wan kill this werey ni

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11
Cote d'Ivoire used home advantage
Their legends stayed behind them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:21pm On Feb 11
Adebayor with the cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11
Shegzdave:
Iwobi shouldn’t be invited to the National team again abeg, he isn’t the guy
Some people say he better pass okocha for here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11
I know Nigerian fans no too plenty for AFCON but we will need CAF to tell us how they allocated seats for this final. Orange shirts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:28pm On Feb 11
iamoyindamola:
Jodera when will you embrace your L like you own it on haller
You're not serious at all

So you waited till 80yrs before you'll bring it up

Lmaooo!!!!

Why you never bring am up since this season In Dortmund?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11
popizaino:

Na today you just dey know? Maybe you should louder for @timbros to hear.
You guys should pity timbros now. The dragging never too much like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11
Jodera:
You're not serious at all

So you waited till 80yrs before you'll bring it up

Lmaooo!!!!

Why you never bring am up since this season In Dortmund?
He's still playing
Yes or no
We need to change your name to lodera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11
Odoro how did William win best keeper

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:37pm On Feb 11
iamoyindamola:

He's still playing
Yes or no
We need to change your name to lodera
So why should I take L?

That he scored only 2 goals in afcon or what?

Lmaoo

You're so desperate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:37pm On Feb 11
I never see this kind dominant performance from a winger against a full back like this since ivanovic was destroyed by swansea's Montero.

Any style adingra ask Aina for aina ready to give am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:38pm On Feb 11
Emaprince:
Argentina vs France?

You no well.

I well bros

Today tension was more than what I faced at the World Cup finals

Remember I am a Nigerian ,no matter anything

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11
Jodera:
So why should I take L?

That he scored only 2 goals in afcon or what?

Lmaoo

You're so desperate.
Jokes on you he didn't even play in the group stage due to Injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11
popizaino:

Like Portugal 🇵🇹, like Cote D'Ivoire 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪. Well done boys.

Félicitations à l'éléphant de Côte d'Ivoire.

3 - 3
All squared,no cheating.

Oga komot for here jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:40pm On Feb 11
iamoyindamola:

Jokes on you he didn't even play in the group stage due to Injury

He scored two goals? Yes or no

Lol... You no serious grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11
Jodera:

He scored two goals? Yes or no

Lol... You no serious grin
Yes he scored more than osihmeh
He scored the winning goal in the final
Llodera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 11:43pm On Feb 11
odizeey:

Some people say he better pass okocha for here.
This same Iwobi, must be another iwobi from CIV

Misplaced passes, loosing ball unnecessarily and lack creativity

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:43pm On Feb 11
Well done boys ... Many write you guys off but you pushed it to second position.. THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:47pm On Feb 11
iamoyindamola:

Yes he scored more than osihmeh
He scored the winning goal in the final
Llodera

Lol...
Shebi na alerts ba?

We go receive am taya

Your mouth glue since August.
Your mouth glue since Afcon

Na now you remember say person like Haller dey.
Tomorrow I go call Ekong WC defender cos of afcon

Clinging onto anyhow L grin

Lmaooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11
kendrick9:
Once again defensive football aka Mourinho is an outdated tactic.
Paseiro has no future here playing this kind of football.
The Ivorians were more daring, vibrant...
That's the modern football... Dinosaurs like Paseiro and Mourinho are outdated and can't take you anywhere.
You might get lucky reaching the final, but it's limits will be shown up eventually

Were you not the one defending defensive football the other day or am i mistaken your moniker for someone else?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11
izzou:
Will Timbros deny the Peseiro he hugged last week?

Time will tell!

Shut up.

Check the date and comment again.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11
Lana1:
You guys should pity timbros now. The dragging never too much like this grin grin

Dragging? Which dragging?

Wetin concern me?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11
popizaino:

Were you not the one defending defensive football the other day or am i mistaken your moniker for someone else?
God forbid.. I detest negative football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11
Can't believe I bought fuel 650 to watch Ivory coast training.

Thunder will kill defensive football and it's advocates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18757) (18758) (18759) (18760) (18761) (18762) (18763) ... (19550) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Bluelines69, adexeli(m), Leyqute(m), AbokiWam, ucsquare(m), Unlimited22, fredoooooo, humblesteve(m), MorataFC, Theflint1(m), Yustash001(m), tshabalala, larride(m), USAfall2024, Android17, BlueRayDick, Emaprince, fyinka47(m), fatherofnone(m), Realtord43, BlueAngel444, Chasicolis(f), eph12(m), toluxe0075, chic2pimp(m), pelvicky(m), a4turitoroman, CAPdan21(m), BlueMann, afrodoc2, Agadinaagwuofe, andrewbaba44, iamoyindamola(m), User09, omotola90(m), SirAce and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.