Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18759) (18760) (18761) (18762) (18763) (18764) (18765) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:42am On Feb 12
Jodera:
Una go watch ball, see as Osimhen is always isolated upfront, no support no nothing (that's aside being double marked) due to our defensive minded formation, yet he still try to work it out for himself.

Yet you call him ghost.... Lmaooo.

Some of Una na just livescores merchant Una be sha.

Osimhen was average at best. Stop making excuses for a bad tournament for Osimhen. What happened to all the chances he failed to convert during the competition?

Na people like una Dey come online dey troll other players like Ronaldo when dey lose too..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:43am On Feb 12
If you sincerely think Oshimen had a good tournament then you need to get your head checked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:43am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

My brother leave them

Iwobi was poor though

One person don deh drag me for osimhen ,at least you know me for super eagles thread to always praise him .

lol. Andrew baba, this match weak me wella I nor go lie. I never recover. Same way I never recover from that Kolo called Muani. You be Osi no1 fan na. 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:44am On Feb 12
Jodera:

So he's even among the top 5 performers to you yet you're slandering him??

I no need call you anything, na your own words don expose you

Because I expected more from him

At least with this you will know I am serious than calling me a troll .

I am not like you who follow the crowd ,like I said I say it as it is ,you being my top 5 player at the afcon doesn’t mean I can’t criticize you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:44am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

I might have shown you that rating ,it doesn’t mean I watched my game there

Oga I watch ball 90 minutes and no ratings there I posted was wrong

Tell me the performance there that doesn’t deserve the ratings since na livescores merchant I be grin

Game wey I been Dey pray make e enter extra time as dem don too dominate us weda we fit take am recover

You are just being emotional abeg
If you watch ball, you'll know Nigeria as a whole played badly and that's due to setup.

Anybody wey watch ball know say Osimhen is one of the least players to criticize but because dem don drag you Aina rightfully ystdy you don see say the easy pick na Osimhen cos na people's favourite. Typical Andrew.!!!

Lmaooo!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:45am On Feb 12
Joezinho:

lol. Andrew baba, this match weak me wella I nor go lie. I never recover. Same way I never recover from that Kolo called Muani. You be Osi no1 fan na. 😂😂

Kolo Muani 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:47am On Feb 12
Jodera:
If you watch ball, you'll know Nigeria as a whole played badly and that's due to setup.

Anybody wey watch ball know say Osimhen is one of the least players to criticize but because dem don drag you Aina rightfully ystdy you don see say the easy pick na Osimhen cos na people's favourite. Typical Andrew.!!!

Lmaooo!!

Iwobi was the one being dragged all over the media and not even aina ,people forget aina small ,the whole focus was on iwobi

Aina had a good tournament but was bad yesterday and deserve any criticism ,adingra cook am like asun

Iwobi is the only person I pity

Typical Jodera ,typical arsenal fan wey get positionless striker like Gabriel Jesus grin

Of course a player like osimhen can do no wrong in your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:48am On Feb 12
Joezinho:

Osimhen was average at best. Stop making excuses for a bad tournament for Osimhen. What happened to all the chances he failed to convert during the competition?

Na people like una Dey come online dey troll other players like Ronaldo when dey lose too..
Lmaoooo.... You still have a way to sneak in Ronaldo ontop wetin no concern am grin

I ask you, how many big chances did he miss during the knockouts when it mattered most?

I'm sure you guys would have claimed he tried if he did like Nsue— scoring 5 goals in group stage yet missed all their big chances in knockouts that eventually eliminated them in the first round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:48am On Feb 12
Ibime:
Even while being defensive, you can still show some attacking intent such as not playing Zaidu as a wing back. Zaidu is useless beyond the halfway line, and Onyemeachi would have allowed us step up 10 yards

Although I am overall satisfied with the outcome of the 5-4-1 producing our best result in 11 years, in hindsight, Peseiro could have had a rethink for this game. Jean Seri is not your typical African midfielder. Leaving him free as Ivory Coast 3rd man was a licence for Ivory Coast to penetrate at will because Seri drops passes over the top to the wings at ease. It's like a European team leaving Pirlo unmarked. Plus Seri is an old man that can be pressured easily. A midfield 3 with Iwobi on Seri and Aribo coming in as LCM on Kessie may have done the trick. In addition, Ivory Coast were playing two 35 year old men in Gradel and Seri, and a cancer returnee in Haller, so we didn't need to worry about overcompensating in numbers at the back and could trust ourselves more in one-on-one duels

Finally all Nigerians complaining about Iwobi know nothing about football. You expect a DM in a double pivot to stray from his pressing instructions, and expect him to act as an AM when he is in a double pivot against 3 CMs for CIV. Football is about triangles and there was never the third angle at the top of the triangle throughout the tournament because we did not have an AM. So those expecting AM work from Iwobi should shut it. The only triangles we had all tournament were with the fullbacks and the defence.

Only a mad man, or a complete neophyte will expect AM work from Iwobi in this set up. Iwobi played his role perfectly throughout the tournament.

_____________________Seri______________

___Kessie vs (Iwobi)______Fofana vs (Onyeka)__

Iwobi was a ghost yesterday, not like I know him for being anything else.

How come Iwobi never contested any single duel against Kessie who was supposed to be his man? How was Kessie running unchallenged into our box at will? What exactly was Iwobi's Job yesterday? He couldn't even lay simple passes that would have seen us take advantage of counters.

Iwobi made us wish Yusuf entered; no football fans should go through that.

Overall, Peseiro's stupid defensive football killed us but Iwobi's uselessness nearly took the spotlight off the coach.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:51am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Because I expected more from him

At least with this you will know I am serious than calling me a troll .

I am not like you who follow the crowd ,like I said I say it as it is ,you being my top 5 player at the afcon doesn’t mean I can’t criticize you
is Lewandowski among your top 5 performers this season?

When people criticize Osimhen for group stage, you see me talk?

No how anybody go tell me say Osimhen is not one of our best players this tournament and from Knockouts till final, Osimhen doesn't deserve any criticism.

Anybody who does is either a bad belle, livescores merchant or outrightly doesn't watch ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:52am On Feb 12
Jodera:
is Lewandowski among your top 5 performers this season?

When people criticize Osimhen for group stage, you see me talk?

No how anybody go tell me say Osimhen is not one of our best players this tournament and from Knockouts till final, Osimhen doesn't deserve any criticism.

Anybody who does is either a bad belle, livescores merchant or outrightly doesn't watch ball

Na you no Dey watch ball

Using emotions and sentiments

I criticize player I turn bad belle

You will be fine abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:53am On Feb 12
So person look that yesterday match finish talk say Iwobi no get fault ? Smh

Na pressing instruction say make he turn to ghost for field ? Whether na triple pivot or quadruple pivot dem play , if a player play well everybody go see am with their eyes . Shey Onyeka wey pair am we no see him work ?

Yes the coach's set up was poor , but Iwobi too was poor as an individual player . Person wey get pressing duties yet that bald headed Fofana dey play shot for him body every time . Smh

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:55am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Iwobi was the one being dragged all over the media and not even aina ,people forget aina small ,the whole focus was on iwobi

Aina had a good tournament but was bad yesterday and deserve any criticism ,adingra cook am like asun

Iwobi is the only person I pity

Typical Jodera ,typical arsenal fan wey get positionless striker like Gabriel Jesus grin

Of course a player like osimhen can do no wrong in your eyes

What stops you from defending Iwobi if you feel he's unnecessarily dragged?

How does wrongfully dragging Osimhen does justice to those whom you feel unjustly dragged Iwobi.

Iwobi have been dragged since knockouts, yet you no pity am. The moment dem drag Aina with Iwobi ystdy, na that time you remember say Osimhen na fraud. Dey there dey tell pikin that your lamba

So guy just forget your mask, the only reason why you drag Osimhen is because Aina was dragged here ystdy and you have claimed he (Aina) can't do wrong in your eyes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:58am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Na you no Dey watch ball

Using emotions and sentiments

I criticize player I turn bad belle

You will be fine abeg

Na only bad belle go see Osimhen for this Tournament talk say him play like Lewy.

Bad belle mixed with a bit of sentiments garnished with emotions cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Feb 12
Jodera:

What stops you from defending Iwobi if you feel he's unnecessarily dragged?

How does wrongfully dragging Osimhen does justice to those whom you feel unjustly dragged Iwobi.

Iwobi have been dragged since knockouts, yet you no pity am. The moment dem drag Aina with Iwobi ystdy, na that time you remember say Osimhen na fraud. Dey there dey tell pikin that your lamba

So guy just forget your mask, the only reason why you drag Osimhen is because Aina was dragged here ystdy and you have claimed he (Aina) can't do wrong in your eyes.

You don’t know what you are saying

If you think I am criticizing osimhen because iwobi and co are being dragged then you are totally getting it wrong

If osimhen is your best player at this afcon then that’s fine for you .

He was not a bad player either but didn’t perform as I expected and I will criticize him ,if you no like am then ignore and walk away and don’t come and by crying here calling me a troll

Aina can do no wrong in my eyes but na me just talk say adringra cook am ,a whole livescores merchant like me grin

Why should I defend iwobi who was bad ? I am not like you nah

You are confused abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:02am On Feb 12
Jodera:

Na only bad belle go see Osimhen for this Tournament talk say him play like Lewy.

Bad belle mixed with a bit of sentiments garnished with emotions cheesy

Missed the most chances at the afcon

Lewandowski missed the most chances at Laliga

I am sure if you are a Barca fan you will be praising Lewandowski because e Dey average 1 goal in every 2 games to deceive people like you grin

I love my bad belle abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:05am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

You don’t know what you are saying

If you think I am criticizing osimhen because iwobi and co are being dragged then you are totally getting it wrong

If osimhen is your best player at this afcon then that’s fine for you .

He was not a bad player either but didn’t perform as I expected and I will criticize him ,if you no like am then ignore and walk away and don’t come and by crying here calling me a troll

Aina can do no wrong in my eyes but na me just talk say adringra cook am ,a whole livescores merchant like me grin

Why should I defend iwobi who was bad ? I am not like you nah

You are confused abeg

The only point wey you dey use drag Osimhen na to race to livescores go check orange rating. But the only green wey dey there na just two(GK and Ekong). Yet that's the right match you feel you should drag Osimhen because "you would drag anyone you feel you will drag"

Oga dragger, Oga generator.

Dragger of the universe, keep on dragging. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:09am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Missed the most chances at the afcon

Lewandowski missed the most chances at Laliga

I am sure if you are a Barca fan you will be praising Lewandowski because e Dey average 1 goal in every 2 games to deceive people like you grin

I love my bad belle abeg
Tell me the big chances he missed at knockouts.

Nothing concern me concern 1 goals in two games cos I don't believe in stats wholly. I watch my game and I deduce when a player plays badly even if he scores and vice versa.

Na Una wey dey drag Osimhen for scoring one goal while neglecting his other facets of what he brings to the team that dragged Nigeria to final.

That's something sofascores won't show you on the surface.

Typical Andrew grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:12am On Feb 12
Jodera:

The only point wey you dey use drag Osimhen na to race to livescores go check orange rating. But the only green wey dey there na just two(GK and Ekong). Yet that's the right match you feel you should drag Osimhen because "you would drag anyone you feel you will drag"

Oga dragger, Oga generator.

Dragger of the universe, keep on dragging. grin

I be live scores merchant yet I Dey drag my player for Barca wey be lewandowski ,if you Dey follow those app you go Dey praise lewandowski on a steady ,you can say anything you like to make you sleep well

I have said what I want to say about osimhen and once you are done crying you will rest

Ekong wasn’t even green self ,despite him scoring yesterday e get him small fault ,but a well deserved player of the tournament and our best player at afcon

Like I said earlier you are an arsenal fan who sees Gabriel Jesus as a good striker ,then it will be wrong for you to criticize osimhen due to your standards 😝

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Feb 12
Jodera:
Tell me the big chances he missed at knockouts.

Nothing concern me concern 1 goals in two games cos I don't believe in stats wholly. I watch my game and I deduce when a player plays badly even if he scores and vice versa.

Na Una wey dey drag Osimhen for scoring one goal while neglecting his other facets of what he brings to the team that dragged Nigeria to final.

That's something sofascores won't show you on the surface.

Typical Andrew grin

Na una Dey praise osimhen every match day while you ignore players like ademola lookman Simon and co who also helped us get to the final

Typical arsenal fan who sees arteta as the new guardiola for qualifying them for ucl for the first time in 6 years after spending 800M 😁

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 8:17am On Feb 12
Defensive Attacker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:18am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

I be live scores merchant yet I Dey drag my player for Barca wey be lewandowski ,if you Dey follow those app you go Dey praise lewandowski on a steady ,you can say anything you like to make you sleep well

I have said what I want to say about osimhen and once you are done crying you will rest

Ekong wasn’t even green self ,despite him scoring yesterday e get him small fault ,but a well deserved player of the tournament and our best player at afcon

Like I said earlier you are an arsenal fan who sees Gabriel Jesus as a good striker ,then it will be wrong for you to criticize osimhen due to your standards 😝

Lool...

Livescores merchant doesn't know that reason why Osimhen had only one goal. Their only reasons be say "Why would Osimhen score only one goal" cheesy

It doesn't matter if he's isolated
It doesn't matter if he sees chances
It doesn't matter if the setup is wholly defensive.

To them, na to race to livescores guage a player.

Typical Andrew grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:21am On Feb 12
Jodera:

Lool...

Livescores merchant doesn't know that reason why Osimhen had only one goal. Their only reasons be say "Why would Osimhen score only one goal" cheesy

It doesn't matter if he's isolated
It doesn't matter if he sees chances
It doesn't matter if the setup is wholly defensive.

To them, na to race to livescores guage a player.

Typical Andrew grin

Lastly take a look a lewandowski ratings on those apps yesterday and you will argue blindly ,but I already told everyone for free that he was useless despite a green ratings

As I Dey watch super eagles for tv I Dey steam Barca

I have nothing more to say to you since the osimhen criticism Dey pain you .

Typical emotional naija fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:23am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Na una Dey praise osimhen every match day while you ignore players like ademola lookman Simon and co who also helped us get to the final

Typical arsenal fan who sees arteta as the new guardiola for qualifying them for ucl for the first time in 6 years after spending 800M 😁
Shebi dem for put onuachu make the Simon and Lookman drag us go final na. grin grin

Osimhen had injury ystdy yet was still forced to complete the match while the Ademola was substituted while Simon didn't even start.

Lmaooo.

You think say I no go call you out because you dey always praise Osimhen before

You're on a long thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:26am On Feb 12
Jodera:
Shebi dem for put onuachu make the Simon and Lookman drag us go final na. grin grin

Osimhen had injury ystdy yet was still forced to complete the match while the Ademola was substituted while Simon didn't even start.

Lmaooo.

You think say I no go call you out because you dey always praise Osimhen before

You're on a long thing grin

Turn your amala well next time grin

You know we don’t rate Paul onuachu and he is useless ,so you had to call him and ignore good players like moffi

You think say I no go criticize osimhen because na your favorite player like most of the naija crowd ?

A striker valued at 100M euros ,one of the best strikers in Europe and scored only 1 goal at the afcon and una Dey sugar coat things thinking he is above criticism

Lmao you Dey play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:47am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Turn your amala well next time grin

You know we don’t rate Paul onuachu and he is useless ,so you had to call him and ignore good players like moffi

You think say I no go criticize osimhen because na your favorite player like most of the naija crowd ?

A striker valued at 100M euros ,one of the best strikers in Europe and scored only 1 goal at the afcon and una Dey sugar coat things

Lmao you Dey play

Lmaoo, you make you dey play. Na the first time wey e deh happen?

If Madrid fans and debroslink attack Pedri for not churning out stats like them valverde and being overhyped, you go Sabi say eye test matter but e don reach Osimhen, eye test no matter again.

Eye test no matter when Messi(balon dor/ world best player)no dey score goals for world cup knockouts prior to his winning world cup.

Suddenly stats don dey matter for your eyes

Amala turner grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:53am On Feb 12
ouzo1:
Defensive Attacker
Left strikeback 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:54am On Feb 12
Jodera:

Lmaoo, you make you dey play. Na the first time wey e deh happen?

If Madrid fans and debroslink attack Pedri for not churning out stats like them valverde and being overhyped, you go Sabi say eye test matter but e don reach Osimhen, eye test no matter again.

Eye test no matter when Messi(balon dor/ world best player)no dey score goals for world cup knockouts prior to his winning world cup.

Suddenly stats don dey matter for your eyes

Amala turner grin

Madrid fans self hardly attack pedri ,na FDJ dem like to Dey attack

You don Dey compare striker to midfielder ,confusion is that you ,pedri no be striker if he is a striker we for understand ,stop going out of point abeg

We Dey talk about osimhen using stats man carry am go pedri wey Dey play deeper jusy to make a point ,Lmao

Messi no even be striker self ,but yes drag your goat oooo we Dey create chances pass everyone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:58am On Feb 12
SMH. I can't believe people are actually defending Iwobi with the nonsense he played yesterday. Everybody with their own agenda. Capaldi, I sight you, bro. How you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:00am On Feb 12
Jodera:

You see why I say you're a sofascores/livescores merchant?

You just quickly go rush enter app sharp sharp.

When everybody get orange aside defenders, anybody wey watch ball will know that it's the setup that is wrong except obviously livescores merchant grin
Shebi na you
Na activity player you like no wonder you stan firminho grin grin
Make arteta sha no follow your advise bring osihmeh come emirates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:01am On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

Shebi na you
Na activity player you like no wonder you stan firminho grin grin
Make arteta sha no follow your advise bring osihmeh come emirates

Osimhen will come good for arsenal ,and is far better than that defensive striker Gabriel Jesus

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:01am On Feb 12
pkasso:
SMH. I can't believe people are actually defending Iwobi with the nonsense he played yesterday. Everybody with their own agenda. Capaldi, I sight you, bro. How you dey?

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (18759) (18760) (18761) (18762) (18763) (18764) (18765) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Ibime(m), chic2pimp(m), bolu96(m), TemporaryHansel, YoungB1a(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.