Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,620 members, 7,930,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11110296 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19409) (19410) (19411) (19412) (19413) (19414) (19415) ... (19816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:35am On Jun 17
Android17:
I'm not blaming Kane. I'm saying Jude is not an effective 10. Because he arrives in the box and can score headers should not negate this obvious fact. If he was beating the man pressing him, progressing the ball and passing into the channels, Saka and Tripper would have had a lot of joy down the flanks and Foden, Kane, Bellingham himself and Saka would have had a lot of chances to tap in from pull outs.

He was ineffective and he frustrated Kane.
which one is he is not effective as a number 10, did you actually watch yesterday's match or any madrid match at all.

Bellingham would drop deep help defensive make cross field passes. What are you even typing self. Why do you think Trent was able to overlap and create it was because Bellingham would drop deeper to help Rice. Where was Kane that they should pass to. So Bellingham should not enter the box so that u no go get agenda, it's because he did like every 10 would do that England won.

Bellingham passes were to Saka who was the only winger yesterday. How many passes did Trent make to Kane, how many chances did he waste that's when he was actually in the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:38am On Jun 17
Katcall:
How dare you say foden should deputise saka? Foden is fluid. Can play right wing, left wing, AM, SS, false nine. Saka is cannot. He rooted in one position
But England as a team is not fluid and doesn’t play city type of football, they mostly play cross and nod football and a player like Palmer to bring out those surprise pull out for Kane and other attackers is needed. Foden always look lost in England shirt since his debut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:42am On Jun 17
Katcall:
Palmer is not an eight. An eight is a central midfielder. Belly and palmer are between ten and nine as advanced playmaker in the hole
Palmer will be very effective in 4 3 3 formation. Palmer can operate as Odegaard for Arsenal because he has the technical ability and calmness to pick up passes. Didn’t you watch him at Chelsea glowing alongside Gallagher at the tail end of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44am On Jun 17
liveLongNprospa:
Jude Bellingham vs Serbia:

• 1 goal
• 86 minutes
• 96% pass accuracy
• 9 passes into final third
• 2 clearances
• 3 recoveries
• 65/68 passes completed
• 4/4 long balls
• 9/15 duels won
• Won most duels in match
• Most fouled player in the match

MOTM display.
this is the player android 17 said is not effective as a number 10, I agree because he played more like an attacking 8.

England's midfield 3 should be
Bellingham Rice Palmer. Because Trent honestly isn't adding anything defensively, if defence is needed then
Bellingham Rice Gallagher, Trent can play RB with Gallagher helping him at the right side

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:47am On Jun 17
This is foden in other positions.

Constant 😁

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:48am On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:
this is the player android 17 said is not effective as a number 10, I agree because he played more like an attacking 8.

Bellingham Rice Palmer. Because Trent honestly isn't adding anything defensively, if defence is needed then
Bellingham Rice Gallagher, Trent can play RB with Gallagher helping him at the right side

Lmao.. Can't you recognise people who are hating and barely watch real madrid play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:48am On Jun 17
Ibime:
Southgate will fail playing Trent in that midfield

Midfield should be Wharton and Rice

Also drop Foden for Gordon

How Tyrick Mitchell didn't make a 26 man squad is a mystery. At worst try Leif Davis from Ipswich there, than this nonsense Trippier is serving there
I almost forgot Wharton

It would help Rice play box to box or alternate with him but then again, agenda how would he play Wharton ahead of manU mainoo (why do both sound like manure 😮‍💨sh1t)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49am On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:

Thank you my brother you know ball. Agenda nor Dey allow most people here understand football basics. Palmer will be of great help to Kane vice versa while Bellingham do his thing by helping defensively and also in attack. Palmer inter play with Kane in that middle is what kane is missing, everything nor be cross and nod, it look predictable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:50am On Jun 17
liveLongNprospa:

Constant 😁
lol look for one way England win na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:54am On Jun 17
liveLongNprospa:

Constant 😁
He is being sh1t since his debut for England, I haven’t seen him play any game for them. Everything nor be tiki taka. Madrid doesn’t play tiki taka yet they are the most successful club in the world. Pep almost destroy German football with tiki taka because chore German players are from Bayern Munich then. Foden should be benched, he can only excel in give me I give you type of tactics for now, unfortunately England don’t play that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 9:55am On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:

Trent at RB would be worse .. you know his defensive woes ... It's why south gate has him in the midfield .. His defensive woes wouldn't cause cause much havoc than him being at the RB.... His primary assignment is to ping passes and he did that exceptionally well.. you can't be smarter than south gate. all these one wey una dey talk no follow ..

You guys should stick to your foden-palmer agenda ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:57am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
Trent at RB would be worse .. you know his defensive woes ... It's why south gate has him in the midfield .. His defensive woes wouldn't cause cause much havoc than him being at the RB.... His primary assignment is to ping passes and he did that exceptionally well.. you can't be smarter than south gate. all these one wey una dey talk no follow ..

How is South Gate smart? Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:12am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:

Trent is still lacking defensively as CM/DM that's where Gallagher or Wharton comes in.

Midfield is about work rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:16am On Jun 17
Vischy:

Trent is still lacking defensively as CM/DM that's where Gallagher or Wharton comes in.

Midfield is about work rate
work rate is secondary.. Making forward passes, albeit defense splitting ones is primary... South gate needs that and that's why Trent is there ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:20am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
work rate is secondary.. Making forward passes, albeit defense splitting ones is primary... South gate needs that and that's why Trent is there ..

Wharton is good both in work rate, defensive and splitting passes. Wharton will be useful alongside Rice than Trent will ever be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:24am On Jun 17
People talk a lot of rubbish' - Jude Bellingham blasts Trent Alexander-Arnold's critics as Real Madrid superstar reveals how Liverpool ace 'makes it easy' for him with England

Even Bellingham confirm am ..

Una wey no dey pitch go wan dey raise useless agenda .. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:26am On Jun 17
England match-winner Jude Bellingham was full of praise for team-mate Trent Alexander-Arnold after Sunday's 1-0 win over Serbia at Euro 2024.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:29am On Jun 17
He told ITV Sport: "He makes it so easy for me because he can control the game so well defensively in that position. I know people talk a lot of rubbish but he's so aggressive with that back to goal pressure and it really helped me as well because it meant I got a breather when he went out. I think we understand each other well with the ball, he wants to play positive all the time, he wants to play forward all the time. We accept as team-mates who have that kind of quality that we are going to lose the ball and that's fine. We will win it back for each other and we will keep playing. I thought he was brilliant."

Una agenda against my boy no fit work cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 10:36am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:

Bro, southgate is not and has never smart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:37am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:

You forgot this is agendaland grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Jun 17
I now have relaxed mind.

With mumu Southgate in charge playing Trent in midfield, Bellingham at the 10, and Foden nominally on the left, England are crap.

One less team to worry about. 🙏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:00am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:

with a double 6 of Rice and Gallagher or Rice and Wharton, Trent is bearable just as he was in Liverpool with hardworking RCM and RCB. It's not like Trent is 0 defensively.

This would probably fly over the head of someone who thinks Foden Palmer is agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:03am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
People talk a lot of rubbish' - Jude Bellingham blasts Trent Alexander-Arnold's critics as Real Madrid superstar reveals how Liverpool ace 'makes it easy' for him with England

Even Bellingham confirm am ..

Una wey no dey pitch go wan dey raise useless agenda .. mtcheeew

You expect his teammates to talk down on him

Have you ever heard any Liverpool player call Trent out even when every other person does.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Colson(m): 11:07am On Jun 17
TheLequte:
Red card melo? cheesy
Manager: Jose mourinho grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Jun 17
hensben:
He is being sh1t since his debut for England, I haven’t seen him play any game for them. Everything nor be tiki taka. Madrid doesn’t play tiki taka yet they are the most successful club in the world. Pep almost destroy German football with tiki taka because chore German players are from Bayern Munich then. Foden should be benched, he can only excel in give me I give you type of tactics for now, unfortunately England don’t play that way.

If Foden must start then Southgate wouldn't be his manager, at times some players fail because of mismanagement.

This English squad can play a 433 with Foden and Bellingham playing 8 with Rice at their base. Then with natural wingers they become 5 in attack

Gordon Foden Kane Bellingham Saka

Then Trent who is at RB pushes to midfield beside Rice and they are 3 at the back or Tripper inverts to midfield and Walker is RCB at the back.

This way you utilize the many attacking talents England has, just outscore the opponents but that's not possible if they keep scoring 1 or 2 goals per game.

Saka can be used at the far left to run beat the full back and cross, he did that years ago at LWB, while Foden plays (inside)Right wing. This thing is down to coaching and management.

I feel for Palmer because e get how Southgate go use am, people go attack Palmer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:17am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
Southgate wants his own Enzo, awww so cute

But reality is Trent ain't it, Rice and Gallagher can make those passes

It's not like we saw the so called defense split pass yday abi the thing no sharp e blunt, because their defence no split anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:34am On Jun 17
hensben:
Foden is a system player, he is always swallowed when playing for England because they don’t play give me I give you type of football. Palmer is an X factor player and deserve to be starting in that midfield to unlock Kane, vice versa. Foden should be deputizing for Saka in right wing, he doesn’t have any business in other position on the pitch. Palmer has the technical abilities that will benefit the attack. He has the body mass too unlike Foden that is subdued.

E don do na 🥲
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:39am On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:

If Foden must start then Southgate wouldn't be his manager, at times some players fail because of mismanagement.

This English squad can play a 433 with Foden and Bellingham playing 8 with Rice at their base. Then with natural wingers they become 5 in attack

Gordon Foden Kane Bellingham Saka

Then Trent who is at RB pushes to midfield beside Rice and they are 3 at the back or Tripper inverts to midfield and Walker is RCB at the back.

This way you utilize the many attacking talents England has, just outscore the opponents but that's not possible if they keep scoring 1 or 2 goals per game.

Saka can be used at the far left to run beat the full back and cross, he did that years ago at LWB, while Foden plays (inside)Right wing. This thing is down to coaching and management.

I feel for Palmer because e get how Southgate go use am, people go attack Palmer
Bro I’ve done eye test on Foden, even in 4 3 3 formation playing Rice, Bellingham and him will not still make him better in England shirt, why? Because there is no Rodri in England to open passes from deep or carry the ball for long while Foden move more forward to act as a winger from the middle. There is no Bernardo sylva to play short intelligent passes with or debruyn to open passes or make daring runs that allow Foden to receive the ball inside opponent’s box 18. England don’t have these caliber of players so Palmer will be more suited to help in the technical aspect of the game like open passes, like being calm with the ball and observe Kane’s run and also like taking up Kane’s space as number 9 when Kane fall deep to create something. Kane need this type of number 10 to flourish properly.

Quick reminder, Foden has being used as number 10 in England before and it was same story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:47am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
He told ITV Sport: "He makes it so easy for me because he can control the game so well defensively in that position. I know people talk a lot of rubbish but he's so aggressive with that back to goal pressure and it really helped me as well because it meant I got a breather when he went out. I think we understand each other well with the ball, he wants to play positive all the time, he wants to play forward all the time. We accept as team-mates who have that kind of quality that we are going to lose the ball and that's fine. We will win it back for each other and we will keep playing. I thought he was brilliant."

You expect him to come out and blast his team mate. lol. Everybody get eye Foden is shit in England shirt, popularity and favoritism is what is affecting England. If not that Maguire is injured he woulve started ahead of Guehi and start making conical errors. Most pep and Barca fan behave like Nigeria politicians, they see white and call it black depending on how it favors their agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:53am On Jun 17
drisham:

E don do na 🥲
E never do talk your own. You guys always fight truth because it is bitter. All these type of behavior na why naija nor good till today, no independent mind always crowd mentality even when it is wrong. Now it is pep’s player we shouldn’t talk about him but let it be a chelsea player your pr1ck go rise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:56am On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:
no be flash way we want na flood light.

Flashing doesn't win you games, Lukaka

You didn't see the chances they didn't utilize abi, but u will compile one miss by Jackson and play it everyday like alarm. Accept what we have and hope for the best (Guirassy or Duran)

Show me the one on one with keeper that Vlahovic missed yesterday or shut up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17
Katcall:
Nketiah is an effective finisher. Give him 5 chances, he will convert four. He's not Jackson that wobbles in front of goal. Jodera

Any striker that Nketiah is better than, shouldn't be playing for a top team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19409) (19410) (19411) (19412) (19413) (19414) (19415) ... (19816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, sterlingD(m), ouzo1(m), Kimbeast, maidaboi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.