Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,896,997 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10932123 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19410) (19411) (19412) (19413) (19414) (19415) (19416) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17
People that have agenda are the ones talking about Agenda.

Bellingham as the attacking midfielder should learn to release the ball quicker, I thought he was over elaborate with the ball most times yesterday. Kane could hardly drop to influence the play because Bellingham was occupying that space and when he was upfront, the ball just wasn't getting to him because Bellingham simply is not the kind of 10 that has spatial awareness, he first has to hold the ball and attempt to beat one or two players when a quick pass should do.

Another error in their set up is playing Foden slightly to the left where he can't cut in to good effect. Gordon should own that space.

Trippier at RB is another error. I hope Shaw is fit for their game against Denmark.

Lastly, Trent still does not have a good understanding of the CM role, I'd love to see Bellingham drop deep to take that spot or have Mainoo in from the start.

................................Pickford................................
...Walker.........Stones....Guehi..........Shaw........
............Bellingham/Mainoo......Rice..................
Sake.....Bellingham/Palmer/Eze.......Gordon...
................................. Kane...................................
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 12:24pm On Jun 17
Colson:
Manager: Jose mourinho grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17
patrickmuf:

Bellingham as the attacking midfielder should learn to release the ball quicker, I thought he was over elaborate with the ball most times yesterday. Kane could hardly drop to influence the play because Bellingham was occupying that space and when he was upfront, the ball just wasn't getting to him because Bellingham simply is not the kind of 10 that has spatial awareness, he first has to hold the ball and attempt to beat one or two players when a quick pass should do.

Another error in their set up is playing Foden slightly to the left where he can't cut in to good effect. Gordon should own that space.

Trippier at RB is another error. I hope Shaw is fit for their game against Denmark.

Lastly, Trent still does not have a good understanding of the CM role, I'd love to see Bellingham drop deep to take that spot or have Mainoo in from the start.

Ramsdale
Walker--------- Stones------ Guehi -------Shaw
--------------------Rice-------------- Gallagher
------------------------- Bellingham-------------
--------------------Saka-------------- Kane-----------Palmer/Gordon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17
Amoto94:

Ramsdale
Walker--------- Stones------ Guehi -------Shaw
--------------------Rice-------------- Gallagher
------------------------- Bellingham-------------
--------------------Saka-------------- Kane-----------Palmer/Gordon
Palmer wouldn't be quite as effective out on the left.

Gallagher's energy is an asset when they're trying to see outta a game or when they're up against quality opposition but against teams they're better than, I'll opt for Bellingham playing a slightly withdrawn role or Mainoo beside Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17
patrickmuf:

The answer to what you said at the emboldened is Palmer or Maino depending on the opponent. With the astudity in England midfield Trent should be deputizing for Walker because he will be very useful in the last ten minutes of the game if they are finding difficulties to score, he doesn't even have business playing CM when you have Maino, Bellingham and Whart who can play there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17
This Trent can pass argument ehn, you will think he is modric or Kroos. Any serious midfielder will eliminate his influence easily. His presence there offers no spine to the midfield.
They will easily breeze through this group until they meet a France with their 'trent can pass' team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:57pm On Jun 17
Chelsea to offer Fofana for Duran and another player or cash.

Olise has departed for Olympics, not like Chelsea would have let him go if he has signed.

Summerville is still being watched, Chelsea should have moved for this guy.

Gallagher's future to be left till after Euros, whether he stays or leaves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:58pm On Jun 17
airmark:

Show me the one on one with keeper that Vlahovic missed yesterday or shut up.
just say you don't want me to talk and beg me. Not all this one you're forming here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:33pm On Jun 17
Chelsea should consider Hummels for a yr deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 2:42pm On Jun 17
patrickmuf:

We have 24 teams in the euros but you I too knows decided to carry England matter for head as if it's your country and the only footballing nation in the world. Meanwhile, your country is on the verge of not qualifying for the WC. It is well. Southgate and britons kuku no send una if you like rant from now sunrise to sunset
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 2:50pm On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea should consider Hummels for a yr deal
He's a round defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:53pm On Jun 17
This one no one is talking about Ukraine that has our star boy Mudryk and CF some wanted, Dovbyk. Una no dey watch the match they are losing to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 3:00pm On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:
This one no one is talking about Ukraine that has our star boy Mudryk and CF some wanted, Dovbyk. Una no dey watch the match they are losing to
Mudryk is not our stay. Beside he barely have an influence in ukraine matches, He just there to complete the lineup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:12pm On Jun 17
I feel for Ukraine dem get one kind GK even defence no dey help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:14pm On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:
I feel for Ukraine dem get one kind GK even defence no dey help
lol it's Lunin that's keeping shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:16pm On Jun 17
A 3rd goal, Romanian isn't even struggling to score it's just falling in

See how defenders just dey commot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:24pm On Jun 17
Person go sit down Dey watch mukaila and hope say e go come good one day

People weh Dey watch this guy for club really Dey try

Too raw and clumsy on the ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17
Useless Ukraine
andrewbaba44:

That mikano is beyond redemption see that mimu zinchenko too
Failed LB come midfielder awon family arnold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:27pm On Jun 17
Honestly don't Ukraine have some tactics or game plan, bcus all this Mudryk running and their crosses be like the game plan is feed it to Dovbyk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:28pm On Jun 17
iamoyindamola:
Useless Ukraine

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:29pm On Jun 17
BlueAngel444:
Honestly don't Ukraine have some tactics or game plan, bcus all this Mudryk running and their crosses be like the game plan is feed it to Dovbyk.

Mukaila na otu

Na mukaila dem for feed ? Person wey get pace and no sense ,Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
angry

See as all this one just get agenda against Trent .

The same Trent I watch that was pinging defense splitting penetrative passes ..

Abeg make una rest with una useless agenda abeg ..

It's not about pinging passes like David Beckham

Midfield involves a lot more, knowing how to receive the ball, when to drop off, when to cover etc. He doesn't have it for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:43pm On Jun 17
andrewbaba44:

Mukaila na otu

Na mukaila dem for feed ? Person wey get pace and no sense ,Lmao
but has been their brightest player at times.. not like the other two didn't bad they were like some said flashes of brilliance

But that number 3 Dragusin with his dragon tail hair style no free for them o,, top defender mark out Artem, his partner self dey try
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17
Omoluabi16:
This Trent can pass argument ehn, you will think he is modric or Kroos. Any serious midfielder will eliminate his influence easily. His presence there offers no spine to the midfield.
They will easily breeze through this group until they meet a France with their 'trent can pass' team.
Trent is a better passer than Modric, show me any Modric pass and I'll show you Trent casually replicating it...Kroos is better with short passes which is understandable as his job is to recycle ball in midfield...the caveat with Trent in midfield is mainly positioning to receive the ball and covering of spaces, any defensive arguments falls on its face given he's a defender who usually do more defensive work than many midfielders...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17
iamoyindamola:
Useless Ukraine

Truly I con dey understand why mudryk no good

No single good player there

And that dobvyk guy should stay away from my team please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:53pm On Jun 17
I just reported someone for insulting Modric and Kross 😮‍💨 it was hard but it had to be done

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 4:08pm On Jun 17
CAPdan21:

Trent is a better passer than Modric, show me any Modric pass and I'll show you Trent casually replicating it...Kroos is better with short passes which is understandable as his job is to recycle ball in midfield...the caveat with Trent in midfield is mainly positioning to receive the ball and covering of spaces, any defensive arguments falls on its face given he's a defender who usually do more defensive work than many midfielders...
Are you sure Trent is a better passer of the ball than Modric?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:13pm On Jun 17
Thank God dem beat this yeye country, because of them and their selfishness they took Chelsea from Abrahamovic and give us mudryk ..
They plunged the whole continent into inflation just because of their selfishness .
Are they not suppose to be on the war front, what are they doing ont the field of play ?
Werey racist country .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:16pm On Jun 17
andrewbaba44:

He looks like someone that will be potential good player till he turn 28. Every year, he will come good this season like Lingard that was a youngster till age of 27
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17
Ibime:

It's not about pinging passes like David Beckham

Midfield involves a lot more, knowing how to receive the ball, when to drop off, when to cover etc. He doesn't have it for now
Na true yamal is just 2 years older than CR7 son and 3 years older than Tiago
What is his real age no lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:27pm On Jun 17
Signing Olise or Nico Williams or even both has now become a critical mission.

Abeg abeg

Ah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17
airmark:

Show me the one on one with keeper that Vlahovic missed yesterday or shut up.

Having spared a little of my time to watch Vlahovic, I can conclude that his link up play is shitt. He can't flourish if Isolated, he has poor technique to hold on to the ball and wait for runners and will be a soft target for physically menacing defenders who are only escaped by players with trickery and flair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19410) (19411) (19412) (19413) (19414) (19415) (19416) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bombblacks and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.