Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,203 members, 7,877,480 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10810722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19518) (19519) (19520) (19521) (19522) (19523) (19524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 4:25pm
Ballzproblemm:
guiu finally announced.
Is broja coming back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:30pm
Carot:
Is broja coming back?
he will be sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:34pm
Carot:
Is broja coming back?
Guiu is his replacement, he will definitely be sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:41pm
Carot:
Is broja coming back?
Lmao he'll certainly be sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:47pm
drisham:

Jodera insulting someone ke🥲

They've provoked my comrade

I was shocked. Never seen him raise his voice. Na gentleman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:53pm
drisham:

Them don push my guy pass him threshold grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:53pm
Leyqute:

I was shocked. Never seen him raise his voice. Na gentleman.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:58pm
drisham:

Everybody get elastic limit nau
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:05pm
Omo these two teams na really Gbrance and Gbelgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:14pm
This réf is blind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:20pm
Omo wetin be this

These guys should bring more excitement nau
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:24pm
This réf is blind no be small.

Hate it when these guys decide to become the main character
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:25pm
KDB almost sneaked that one past Maignan

Doku has got two French players yellow carded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:26pm
These France players are foolish diving into every tackle
3 yellow already, they might get a red
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 5:30pm
Thuram go dey gba anyhow. I no know why D'champagne no wan bench am sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 5:31pm
Benching dembele was plain ass stupid no excitement on the right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:33pm
Whizlight:
Benching dembele was plain ass stupid no excitement on the right

No excitement whatsoever. Dembele sef dey gba but he provides a spark.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:34pm
Which kind Haram game be this?...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:34pm
Thuram do better ffs. Nice cross Kounde.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:36pm
At least Doku dey try electrifying the place. I've hardly seen Mbappe sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:37pm
monerozi5590:

You guys are still here.

Not many young players come to Real Madrid at the age Jude came and became at instant success. This is his first season and he is already one of the stars of the biggest club in the World. That's is special.

Not many clubs will retire ur jersey number if you ain't special. Birmingham retired Bellingham's number because he is a spectacular player. That again is special

So far, Bellingham is the only English player that has won man of the match awards in the ongoing Euros. (twice )

Look at yesterday's goal. Is that goal not spectacular?

Jude could have scored that goal without playing 10. Do you agree?

The goal was from a throw-in from Kyle Walker. Route 1. Southgate was desperate as it was the last second of the game so he was throwing in tall bodies. Toney, Harry, Jude etc all above 6ft in height. Jude could have been playing CB when he scored that goal.

So understand the issue. Jude is NOT a 10. I've never said he should not start or play. I've maintained he should be paired with Rice and be box to box. Run into the box when crosses are being put in. Go in to scrounge for kickbacks etc. Help with organizing the midfield. Defend and win duels especially aerial ones. Put the ball forward to your 10 or wing players when chanced and so on.

A fair argument could be made that England will not eke past mediocre teams if round pegs were placed in round holes. Everyone can celebrate a clutch effort (which admittedly yesterday's was) but what if England would have been leading 4-1 by 90 mins if Jude was not faffing around as the 10?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 5:39pm
BlueMann:

No excitement whatsoever. Dembele sef dey gba but he provides a spark.
gbabele is better than nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:40pm
Kante man. He’s the best player on the pitch for France.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 5:42pm
Leyqute:
Kante man. He’s the best player on the pitch for France.
man is everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:47pm
Need more shots from Tchouameni, e get rocket launcher for leg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:47pm
This Tchoameni shot no dey near post sef?

I miss Pogba men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:18pm
What a tackle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:23pm
Saliba should go on bended knee to thank Theo shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:25pm
So saliba bullied jam body he ran to upanecano side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:27pm
This guy no get accurate shot baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:31pm
There is something wrong with Deschamps. How has Thuram lasted this long on the pitch?

They'll definitely loose this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:32pm
chic2pimp:
There is something wrong with Deschamps. How has Thuram lasted this long on the pitch?

They'll definitely loose this game.
Which Thuram?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19518) (19519) (19520) (19521) (19522) (19523) (19524) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), Jamiuokolaa, Jodera, monerozi5590, Excallibur(m), kingofcasting(m), Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, BlaqFaze, BlueMann, chic2pimp(m), omotola90(m), larride(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.