Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,127 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10877759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19644) (19645) (19646) (19647) (19648) (19649) (19650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fatherofnone(m): 5:25am
nope
plays in the desert with camels nd part time desert irrigation workers
BlueRayDick:

Yes o! There is only one GOAT and his name is MESSI!

All other animals with two long horn-like implement attached to their head forming goat wannabe are snails . Especially the guy that plays in the camel ๐Ÿช league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:27am
airmark:

When Hensben analysed Foden and Palmer and preferred Palmer, they called him Hensbrain. Now, we know those who have hen's brain on the issue.
Dont mind them. Foden that I do watch for city, he doesnโ€™t influence anything, he just ride on Rodri, B Silva, KdB and Halaandโ€™s play. Palmer is an X factor player, no coach with his right senses bench that type of player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:27am
No be 1 na 2 o ... grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:28am
Why big team never buy Emi Martinez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:30am
The passion and the loyalty of the Argentina players need to be studied ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:30am
Hemes Rodriguez player of the tournament..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:30am
Kimbeast:

Cherry picking competitions renders your post null and void. The Spanish national team have lost finals.

So you want to include Olympics with it? Kindly show me the Spanish squad that went for the Olympics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:31am
Let's create a hypothetical player.

2x Major tournament titles
5x League titles
3x Domestic cups
1x Olympic gold medal
3x Ballon d'Or
3x FIFA Best
4x Major tournament MVP
4x League MVP
5x Golden Boot/Shoe

This player has the trophy gap between Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:33am
drisham:

Walai you are right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Everything is sentiment to them so they donโ€™t think straight when analyzing players. I was the first person that said Maino remind me of young Seedoff, although he wasnโ€™t at his best yesterday but he shielded the midfield better than Bellingham. I donโ€™t use sentiment but eye test. Seedoff himself just said Maino remind him of his young self. Iโ€™ve being watching football keenly from late 90s so I know quality when I see one. Palmer is an X factor player and any coach that know what he is doing can never bench such player, itโ€™s just like Spanish coach benching Yamal for Joselu just because the later plays for Real Madrid and won ucl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:36am
fredoooooo:
No be 1 na 2 o ... grin

This is really what the pucci really looks like. Crying like a little girl after having to the bailed out from the bench to win the inter-aradugbo cup.

Could never be my GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:37am
nihilistjnr:

This is really what the pucci really looks like. Crying like a little girl after having to the bailed out from the bench to win the inter-aradugbo cup.

Could never be my GOAT.
Hd version ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:37am
NinjaMetahuman:
Martinez trophy cabinet will be everything he won for Argentina grin

Nope, lol....

I don't know which Martinez but if you're referring to the GK, he won FA cup and community shield while at arsenal.

If you're referring to the defender, he now has two trophies playing for united.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:38am
Debate is over but midget still dey shed tears. Di Maria and Martinez really helped this fraud ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:40am
nihilistjnr:

Could never be my GOAT.
cheesy Tears of joy. Your goat won his only European trophy with the help of Eder. Below is tears of pain right from 2004 till now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:41am
Messi face really looks like a goat. A goat that has albinoism ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:45am
It's gonna be another tough period Ronaldo and his boys.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:47am
nihilistjnr:

Could never be my GOAT.
Chief

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:49am
Trevor012:
Messi face really looks like a goat. A goat that has albinoism ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine crying because you lost a penalty when the game wasn't even over grin๐Ÿคฃ

The biggest cry baby and attention seeker we've ever seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:50am
Ronaldo has never scored or assisted in any international final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 5:52am
NEVER GIVE UP.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:54am
TLona1:

But he has cried in all of his final games before getting dumped out (except for the one Eder bailed him out ) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wasiu the town crier for a reason .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:58am
Messi sits in the company of Pele and Maradona.

Next you have The REAL Ronaldo, Zidane, Cryuff
Cr7 is in company of Eto'o, Ibra, Luiz Suarez...

Levels to this thing...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fatherofnone(m): 5:59am
i don't understand how someone will keep proving
nd showing u workings, yet you'd still be wallowing in pitiful fallacy
just beats my reasoning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:59am
Android17:
I trust the English players with stats are celebrating with their winners medal, no?

And dumb people wonder why they can't hold a simple job.
When you're done, come and tell us why Foden dropped a 007

And why he's scored 4 goals in 40-odd England games. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:00am
Ronaldo is about to block Portugal's chances of going far in the world Cup in the next 2 years. Jota must be mad at that tapin merchant...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:03am
You are looking at the most decorated footballer in history right here!

45 and counting ! Guess what? He didnโ€™t even have to play in the Camel league to achieve all that.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 6:03am
He thought he won the GOAT debate๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:04am
TLona1:

Imagine crying because you lost a penalty when the game wasn't even over grin๐Ÿคฃ

The biggest cry baby and attention seeker we've ever seen.
How is that worst than this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:04am
Caicedo Copa Amรฉrica Team of the tournament
Enzo Copa Amรฉrica winner
Cucurella Euro team of the tournament, Euro winner and trophy-winning assist
Palmer equaliser in the final

Complete joy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fatherofnone(m): 6:05am
ronaldo burnt to ashes
nothing remains
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:05am
TLona1:
Messi has 1 open play goal in 7 different finals for Argentina. That's freaking embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:07am
Next, the World Cup...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19644) (19645) (19646) (19647) (19648) (19649) (19650) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeeScan, monerozi5590, azpekuliar, Unlimited22, Bellamy01, Ellexy, stulp16, Sportsweb, TLona1, CentiLion(m), joezy23(m), Amoto94(m), cephasdultimate, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.