Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11034504 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19647) (19648) (19649) (19650) (19651) (19652) (19653) ... (19765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:23am On Jul 15
Griffon:
grin
All these mumu Man U ex player thinking they are all that during their playing days when they were being deceived by their media that make them turn nuisance as pundit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:27am On Jul 15
Android17:
What about Mainoo and Pickford?
Mainoo and Pickford aren't attackers.

All attackers that started in England had at least a goal or an assist, except Foden.

What is Foden role if not goals, assists or to create big chances?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:28am On Jul 15
Android17:
What about Mainoo and Pickford?
Don't worry ehn when we finish with Foden we'll go to them
As we're now comparing output for attackers with CMs and Goalies

Oga Bucky Barnes, Shaa first tell us why Foden is the frontrunner to be the next James Bond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:29am On Jul 15
Unlimited22:

Don't worry ehn when we finish with Foden we'll go to them
As we're now comparing output for attackers with CMs and Goalies

Oga Bucky Barnes, Shaa first tell us why Foden is the frontrunner to be the next James Bond.

Bond Series. Owu the man with a golden gun ko gini? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:30am On Jul 15
obonujoker:
Messi non penalty goals in World Cup and Copa America finals:

2007: 0
2014: 0
2015: 0
2016: 0
2021: 0
2022: 1
2024: 0

Total: 1 goal in 725 minutes, 0.124 goals per 90 minutes

What a TRASH international career playing for an Argentina ATTACKING SUPERTEAM
How many mvps does he have?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:31am On Jul 15
andrewbaba44:
Foden na my guy and I have always praised him here and I won’t stop so soon when the season resumes

But you see for this international football the guy gba like agbalumo

Oga iPhone you suppose let us hear word abeg
Funny thing is I actually F with Phil Foden heavy.

He's a good player, a really good player.

But you can't come on here to disparage equally good players who have actually contributed more to their country's cause only for your fave to drop 007 in tournament football ffs

Even after people were displaced and benched just to accommodate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:31am On Jul 15
afrodoc2:
I don't hate England as a country. I even like some of the players (Mainoo, Palmer, Saka etc). But just cos of the insufferable fans long may their woes continue.

Nothing is coming home. EVER.
Same here but I hate their sentiment and bias towards some club and players which will always deny them of winning trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:32am On Jul 15
Griffon:

Bond Series. Owu the man with a golden gun ko gini? grin grin grin grin
😂😂😂😂

Philip Walter Foden, special agent 007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:37am On Jul 15
patrickmuf:
Messi sits in the company of Pele and Maradona.

Next you have The REAL Ronaldo, Zidane, Cryuff
Cr7 is in company of Eto'o, Ibra, Luiz Suarez...

Levels to this thing...
So you are saying a player that sits in the company of Eto, Suarez etc won 5 balon dors in the era of someone that sits with Maradonna and Pele.

Truly they are really levels to this thing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:37am On Jul 15
Unlimited22:

Funny thing is I actually F with Phil Foden heavy.

He's a good player, a really good player.

But you can't come on here to disparage equally good players who have actually contributed more to their country's cause only for your fave to drop 007 in tournament football ffs

Even after people were displaced and benched just to accommodate him.

Foden good die ,but for England e no go well for am

I don’t know if I should blame him or southgate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:39am On Jul 15
Sportsweb:
I thought they said Messi is fulfilled ans doesn't cry?

This is exactly Ronaldo in 2016. Got injured and watched from the bench as Eder wins it for Portugal.

Same script tonight.

Enzo Fernandez international cabinet well stacked RN
The difference is that Messi scored in World Cup final, has being two times MVP in World Cup and copa America, assisted di maria in Olympics final and was the best player too. Best player in under 20 wc also. Ronaldo don’t have any of this to his name for Portugal. B Silva was the best player in euro nations league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:41am On Jul 15
patrickmuf:
Messi sits in the company of Pele and Maradona.

Next you have The REAL Ronaldo, Zidane, Cryuff
Cr7 is in company of Eto'o, Ibra, Luiz Suarez...

Levels to this thing...
What metrics did you used to rate this,or it was all complied and manufactured from your anus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:41am On Jul 15
Jodera:

All attackers that started in England had at least a goal or an assist, except Foden.

Today, Foden was delegated to shadow Rodri and cut out passing lanes to him. He did that very well in the first half. Second half Foden played LM because Spain scored very early on. The LM is not there to create width or score. He is there to keep the shape of the attack or defense. He did it.

I know you think Phil should be scoring and assisting but apart from the previous 2 games where he played in his more natural position, that has been his role for England. So just like Rodri was being played as CB and everyone here called him 'System Player' until Busquets retired and now Spain are back to winning stuff with Rodri as the DM, England will not win anything until they build the team around their best player. Phil Foden.

I hope this replies every other person mentioning me. Pep will still use that same Foden to win another league and UCL title because he will build around the player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:42am On Jul 15
andrewbaba44:
Foden na my guy and I have always praised him here and I won’t stop so soon when the season resumes

But you see for this international football the guy gba like agbalumo

Oga iPhone you suppose let us hear word abeg
Foden gba but I'll blame Southgate More.

Foden is not a winger yet that's where he was deployed throughout. The only time Foden was effective (at least) was when they switched formation that took them to the finals

When they reached final he stupidly switched formation again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:44am On Jul 15
raumdeuter:
Morata actually captains a team to win the trophy

Shame on airmark

The first flop and most useless captain to captain a team to win Euros. grin

BlueRayDick:

As in…. Complete opposite of harry kane.

He does the barest minimum
. Only God knows the kind of lies he will tell his kids about how he put in serious hard work to get all his medals 😂

Leyqute:

That nigga got a cabinet full or medals he didn’t work for.

patrickmuf:
Nice sub. Morata should join Kane on the bench.

Unlimited22:
Morata wán use passion disguise incompetence

Lol and the yeye man is out

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Zubimendi dey ball.

Make Morata comot abeg

Freshtruth:
Morata useless sha

fredoooooo:
Asiere ni morata yi o

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

At least Kane's passing has been good. Drawing fouls too. Wetin Morata don do. Absolutely nothing

Roland17:
So na the Morata wen go kill me next season be dis?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Spain no get striker. Morata na minus one

Unlimited22:
This Morata is a fool

oliverano:
grin grin grin

Forget it...

I see why Airmark no rate Morata. The guy no Sabi ball abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:45am On Jul 15
andrewbaba44:

Foden good die ,but for England e no go well for am

I don’t know if I should blame him or southgate
Both him and Southgate are to blame
First four games he was playing LW and e no gel at all.

From the QF to the final he was given license to roam without having to protect a full back. Saka had to play RWB, Bellingham LW, Trent and Palmer Benched because of this, yet no impact

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:50am On Jul 15
Sportsweb:
What metrics did you used to rate this,or it was all complied and manufactured from your anus?
Ronaldo is in the company of platini. Messi Pele and maradona in that order are the best player of all time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On Jul 15
Unlimited22:

Both him and Southgate are to blame
First four games he was playing LW and e no gel at all.

From the QF to the final he was given license to roam without having to protect a full back. Saka had to play RWB, Bellingham LW, Trent and Palmer Benched because of this, yet no impact

Hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On Jul 15
Jodera:

Foden is not a winger yet that's where he was deployed throughout. The only time Foden was effective (at least) was when they switched formation that took them to the finals

Southgate self see say something no Dey work and he didn’t make another plan

He should have changed the position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:56am On Jul 15
andrewbaba44:

Southgate self see say something no Dey work and he didn’t make another plan

He should have changed the position
Changed his Position to where? What formation do you think Southgate should have used that will make all of Kane, Foden, Saka and Bellingham effective. Southgate is just an easy scapegoat here. Foden had a terrible tournament and it happens to even Messi of all people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:57am On Jul 15
andrewbaba44:

Hmm
The thing was actually mindboggling

Like we all watch Foden in City

But he did not do himself any favours either
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:58am On Jul 15
Jodera:

This is the first time am hearing Foden is not a winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:58am On Jul 15
fatherofnone:
nope
plays in the desert with camels nd part time desert irrigation workers

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:10am On Jul 15
Football won yesterday

Cole Palmer wan do message wey dem no send am

Make he rest come back Cobham

Our trophy charge begins in a month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:13am On Jul 15
BlueRayDick:

I foresee Messi and Wasiu buying football clubs of their own in the nearest future . They have the funds enough to do that

If they do that, then the competition would continue from there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:16am On Jul 15
BlewMahn:
We have completed international football

We are eating good over here at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:18am On Jul 15
drisham:
Football won yesterday

Cole Palmer wan do message wey dem no send am

Make he rest come back Cobham

Our trophy charge begins in a month

Lmao

Make Palmer save his rest clutch moment for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:23am On Jul 15
oliverano:
grin grin grin

Forget it...

I see why Airmark no rate Morata. The guy no Sabi ball abeg
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 8:25am On Jul 15
Jodera:

must foden score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:30am On Jul 15
Kimbeast:
Arsenal players are the reason England lost. Their jinx is real. They was a post few days back talking about Arsenal players and their bad luck in national tournaments.

Their jinx is real,back to back second position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:33am On Jul 15
Thazard:
grin grin grin

It was Morata's replacement that even scored the winner.

Raumdeuter, Timbros and A40 wanted to
use lifting the trophy to cover his incompetence, as if we didn't watch his uselessness in HD. grin

Unlimited22:
Morata wán use passion disguise incompetence

Lol and the yeye man is out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 8:36am On Jul 15
afrodoc2:
I don't hate England as a country. I even like some of the players (Mainoo, Palmer, Saka etc). But just cos of the insufferable fans long may their woes continue.

Nothing is coming home. EVER.
prophet of doom. We bind you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19647) (19648) (19649) (19650) (19651) (19652) (19653) ... (19765) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, askit(f), TemporaryHansel, timbros(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.