Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,286 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11318918 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19655) (19656) (19657) (19658) (19659) (19660) (19661) ... (20050) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15
Jodera:

So Raya in Spain squad is not failed agenda? grin grin

Person wey no even wear socks all through the competition ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:00pm On Jul 15
fatherofnone:
oga
here is the argument again
make i rephrase
am
make i see road
they said with out the goals ronaldo is nothing
you said what is beyond the goals in football
me said how the ball got into the net
you said i should watch ronaldo
me told you watch messi on "how he puts the goals in"
seems you don't get
messi orchestrates the game controls the tempo assists nd scores
that one man running the show
but u see ronaldo
you have to play to his strengths that is finding him nd making him tap in all all those goals
without any picker
ronaldo will be dead silent in the game
no goals
but with messi
such rules doesn't apply
he picks nd he scores
you can't limit him
process of the goals getting in matters than the goals

Here in my local pitch, there's a training we call jojo or stamina game ( don't even know the actual name for it) we will divide ourselves into two teams. The aim is to pass the ball around so that your opponents will not collect it. There's no goal posts. That training is just to warm us up.....but once we open the pitch to include goal posts and goalkeepers, our aim is to score or outscore our opponents.

There's nothing beyond goalscoring in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 6:06pm On Jul 15
๐Ÿšฉ Final Ballon d'Or rankings by Goal:

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 1. Rodri
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท 2. Vinicius
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 3. Bellingham
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 4. Carvajal
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท 5. Lautaro
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช 6. Kroos
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท 7. Mbappe
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 8. Kane
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 9. Foden
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 10. Nico Williams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:22pm On Jul 15
Vischy:
๐Ÿšฉ Final Ballon d'Or rankings by Goal:

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 1. Rodri
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท 2. Vinicius
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 3. Bellingham
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 4. Carvajal
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท 5. Lautaro
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช 6. Kroos
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท 7. Mbappe
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 8. Kane
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 9. Foden
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 10. Nico Williams
very nonsense ranking, hope they ban goal from voting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15
A40:
How can it be that you're terrible at everything. Even trolling

Who will tell Captain Doofus that Captain Morata has rendered his trolling useless
belotti wey airmark dy use compare morata.

Now morata Don lift euros

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 6:37pm On Jul 15
Trevor012:

You are one of the most foolish Messi fans on this forum and that is saying a lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did he win it??

Messi won 5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 6:39pm On Jul 15
Android17:
When the dust is settled we would get to this. Just like most CFC fans predicted their team will dominate the league and then had to put all the blame on Poch. Now Poch has left, same fans want some of the players they claimed would dominate the league sold. EPL fans (especially Arsenal and CFC fans) exaggerate the abilities of their players. People actually watched England all through the Euros and thought Gordon, Watkins and Palmer were going to beat Spain. LOL.

LOL

These guys never cease to amaze us.

Same Spain that handled Germany, Croatia and France convincingly, some were expecting them to crumble against England who struggled to get the final.

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 6:44pm On Jul 15
Jodera:

Football no fall hard when France do punting and pinging win 2018 Wc, na England go come make football fall so hard?

Lol, you no like England, accepted. But things no fit ever remain the same. Change is needed for world to sweet grin grin

At least we recognise France and footballing Giants cos they've shown workings... England??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 6:47pm On Jul 15
airmark:

You forgot to add Cucurella. grin

You can't deceive us with this Cucurella proof. I consider it as a one off.

For every 30 player you hype only one comes out good. That's failure if we're to score it.

Bad luck Airmark.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15
TLona1:

Did he win it??

Messi won 5.
You are just a big fool. After insinuating that Ronaldo was not a playmaker/midfielder In 2008, evidence don drop now you dey type nonsense as expected. How many did fabregas win in his career ? how about Ozil, Pirlo, etc All those guys must have been strikers because they didn't win it. When I say you are senseless it's actually a compliment to senseless people like Andrew ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:06pm On Jul 15
Trevor012:

You are just a big fool. After insinuating that Ronaldo was not a playmaker/midfielder In 2008, evidence don drop now you dey type nonsense as expected. How many did fabregas win in his career ? how about Ozil, Pirlo, etc All those guys must have been strikers because they didn't win it. When I say you are senseless it's actually a compliment to senseless people like Andrew ๐Ÿ˜‚

Balon dor Midfielder wey no win one single playmaker award๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Messi won 5 BTW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:07pm On Jul 15
Still funny how the BBC commentators thought Zubimendi coming on for Rodri would turn the tie in Englandโ€™s favour, talking about him as if heโ€™d won a competition to be there.

Just complete arrogance, he walks into that English midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15
TLona1:

Balon dor Midfielder wey no win one single playmaker award๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Messi won 5 BTW.
Clap for yourself cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15
You for copy the name join lmao. Senseless is even an understatement ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:16pm On Jul 15
DM wey dey pack POTT award

Baba nla

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Colson(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15
Trevor012:
You for copy the name join lmao. Senseless is even an understatement ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15
TLona1:

You can't deceive us with this Cucurella proof. I consider it as a one off.

For every 30 player you hype only one comes out good. That's failure if we're to score it.

Bad luck Airmark.

I know you are one of the Aparisports crew, but list the 30 players that I have hyped that didn't achieve anything after and I will deactivate. If you fail, you should deactivate.

Deal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:25pm On Jul 15
How exactly did Rodri win player of the tournament. He wasn't even the best midfielder for the Spanish team with Ruiz having a much higher rating and performance index through out the tournament.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15
afrodoc2:

They came home finally. grin

grin grin grin grin

This one enter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15
raumdeuter:

You are shameless to dey gumbody to 10000 players hoping one will hit

This is what they are saying about Decline Rice the trophyless one

Who needs an unreliable verdict, when your most reliable website's verdict on Rice and Morata, is in my hands? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15
bisqit:
Rice is a productive and progressive player. I dont know what you are lamenting about

Raumdeuter is throwing the last kick of a dying horse. Cucurella shamed him. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Jul 15
airmark:

Who needs an unreliable verdict, when your most reliable website's verdict on Rice and Morata, is in my hands? grin

Show me anything more reliable than this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15
If agenda is removed, everyone knows Morata played absolute rubbish. Very poor player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:41pm On Jul 15
Baba yin don bring am come o grin grin
OLUWAMESSI AKANMUADE

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fatherofnone(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15
bro stop deviating
the process is how the goal get in
no process no goal
you can't just walk past defenders nd score
it takes techniques nd blabla to get the goal
monerozi5590:

Here in my local pitch, there's a training we call jojo or stamina game ( don't even know the actual name for it) we will divide ourselves into two teams. The aim is to pass the ball around so that your opponents will not collect it. There's no goal posts. That training is just to warm us up.....but once we open the pitch to include goal posts and goalkeepers, our aim is to score or outscore our opponents.

There's nothing beyond goalscoring in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15
raumdeuter:

Show me anything more reliable than this

The face of a trophy shoplifter - trophy thief. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15
Ronaldo fans asked for only one international trophy, baba come change am for dem. Messi e be like say e don okay, abi make we collect finalisima join?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
fredoooooo:
Baba yin don bring am come o grin grin
OLUWAMESSI AKANMUADE

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstime001: 7:58pm On Jul 15
Jodera:

Did you see constant shirt kini kan kini kan here?? grin grin

Better lemme to run my agenda in peace o.

Run your own agenda with your Martinez and Garnacho. At least Dem be correct players grin grin
What is saying is correct in a way. Saka carry badluck. Watch it Arsenal would never win a tangible trophy with him on board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:02pm On Jul 15
fatherofnone:
bro stop deviating
the process is how the goal get in
no process no goal
you can't just walk past defenders nd score
it takes techniques nd blabla to get the goal

It seems you are the one deviating. My stance is there's nothing beyond goalscoring in football. Someone said football is beyond goalscoring and I said NO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jul 15
airmark:

The face of a trophy shoplifter - trophy thief. grin

Are you saying Decline Rice played 12 whole months for club and country with nothing to show for it? While Morata captained his team to the trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:15pm On Jul 15
Manchester united are the first big club to open pre season games with a loss against Rosenberg.

Typical man united
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:17pm On Jul 15
Curse is when England had harry Kane and arsenal bottlers in first 11 and expect to win Euro 2024.

The curse is real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19655) (19656) (19657) (19658) (19659) (19660) (19661) ... (20050) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.