Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10890514 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19664) (19665) (19666) (19667) (19668) (19669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:15pm
Ballzproblem2:
Hitler vs Stalin meme grin.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:16pm
Android17:
If you know the moments where he received the ball in his sweet spot, please provide links or a timestamp so we can analyze.

If Mount or Gallagher can supposedly play the role, why not play them there? You think I am agitating for Foden to always start? No. I only said to use him in his natural position and build around him. I said England are more likely to win anything that way.

The team was not built around Foden. In fact, England had been "benching" him in past tournaments abi? Even Chelsea fans said Palmer is better right? So Chelsea should win major titles like England have been doing since 1966 abi?

Exactly.

Still don't see how this correlates with the fact that England best ever talent

The player English NT should be built around

Dropped an 007
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:16pm
In all of these, the blessings of the lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.

I won't say much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:16pm
Ballzproblem2:
you Neva know wetin dey disturb you, wether na racism abi Messi Dusting the goat debate cheesy.

you go dey alright.
which yeye ofa ritual goat debate

That's why I will never support Argentina, na all these Messi fanatics way no dey let person hear word. Go dey praise Argentina like say na der papa land

How many of them have you seen since this nonsense started, like rats 🐁 🐀 and roaches 🪳🪳 dey have dispear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:17pm
Ballzproblem2:
you Neva know wetin dey disturb you, wether na racism abi Messi Dusting the goat debate cheesy.

you go dey alright.

Messi no dey team bus but his ghost must tell Enzo not to livestream a racist chant. What was he thinking??

Enzo needs to be educated after being sanctioned with a world record fine. But not just him. You can't be playing in England/Europe or anywhere in the world and be doing such. Nope!

Not just Enzo but others too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:20pm
drisham:

Dropped an 007
Same reason Pickford has no goal or assist. Southgate did not give Foden the assignment as primary creator or goal scorer. When the season begins, watch were Foden will be receiving the ball and see the impact he will have.

You people saw your Caicedo flounder until he was taken off DM duties and you are still asking why an attacking midfielder being played as a 2nd string midfielder did not score or assist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:20pm
Android17:
Scoring =/= impacting a game. Do you agree? A player can impact a game without scoring.

The argument against Foden is that he did not impact the games because he did not have any goals or assists. I'm saying the same arguments should be extended to any other player in the team except the actual role assigned to the player challenges that.

Saka scored as a RW. Palmer as an AM. The only 2 games Foden played as an AM were Switzerland and Netherlands. He did not score or assist but no player on both teams was better than him especially in the latter.

This is foden vs the teams.

I can add further details to this if you want

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:21pm
oliverano:

Messi no dey team bus but his ghost must tell Enzo not to livestream a racist chant. What was he thinking??

Enzo needs to be educated after being sanctioned with a world record fine. But not just him. You can't be playing in England/Europe or anywhere in the world and be doing such. Nope!

Not just Enzo but others too...
Enzo must be taught a hard lesson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:21pm
BlueAngel444:
he is there captain and representative

Even if he goes missing in games he shouldn't also go missing when there's literally a meltdown like this.

Well not surprised he is a great footballer but about not sure he is a great leader.

Messi wey Dey house with family

Lmao ,since una no fit drag Messi for footballing reason una wan use another thing

Your legend toni kroos na confirm racist sha ,na maturity save the nazi clown

No go warm amala chop

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:21pm
Sportsweb:
Dem still carry that Mbappe and France akpo for heart. The thing still de pain Argentine, despite Dem winning World Cup and Copa America. Like move on racist

Very useless Racist country

Thank God say Messi don retire

Dem no suppose win anything again for football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:24pm
Referring to players African background is now seen as racism lol. All the French players and their football association are mad. You can represent France all you want but you still black nigga with ties to Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:24pm
raumdeuter:

Mbappe at least has a world cup to show. How many of those listed up there have a world cup final performance like Mbape

So Sesko, Dovbyk, Lukaku, Upamechnic, Decline Rice, No world cup no Euro nothing since the unfortunate day you hyped them

VVD has a Ucl to show. Just as Kante, Reece James and Pulisic.

Cucurella just joined the list of those that shamed you, Timbros and your Ajakaja40.

You must bow for the result grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:24pm
BlewMahn:
What is this foolishness I'm seeing about Enzo? Abeg we don't need this kind of wahala. Causing commotion in the dressing room before season even start? Which kind foolishness be this?

Let's be observing. But those players actually don't have sense o. I'm sure each of them has multiple teammates with such background. Why were they even singing about France?

Nonsense

If they have to bin him, let them bin him o.

I like him
But this will definitely cause tension in the dressing room

He has to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:25pm
Ballzproblem2:
Enzo must be taught a hard lesson.

He may not play again for Chelsea. The black culture is very strong at Chelsea. As such, it'll take a miracle for him to clean such dirt off his skin.

Opta will say...finished!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:27pm
Android17:
Same reason Pickford has no goal or assist. Southgate did not give Foden the assignment as primary creator or goal scorer. When the season begins, watch were Foden will be receiving the ball and see the impact he will have.

You people saw your Caicedo flounder until he was taken off DM duties and you are still asking why an attacking midfielder being played as a 2nd string midfielder did not score or assist?

Alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:27pm
liveLongNprospa:

This is foden vs the teams.

I can add further details to this if you want
You can add further details to what?

I couldn't care any less about rubbish ratings. Ratings that slaps arbitrary values to different facets many of which don't even make any sense. The other day someone said Foden lost possession 19 times and when I asked how that was possible with 93% passing accuracy, the story changed.

I can bring other useless ratings that will contradict what you have above. I'm sure you've seen them. Don't waste anybody's time. Kyle Walker is in the team of the tournament ffs. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:31pm
oliverano:

He may not play again for Chelsea. The black culture is very strong at Chelsea. As such, it'll take a miracle for him to clean such dirt off his skin.

Opta will say...finished!
hmm make we dey watch sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:32pm
meanwhile fofana is getting cooked on Instagram by racists ,omw preseason go long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm
airmark:

VVD has a Ucl to show. Just as Kante, Reece James and Pulisic.

Cucurella just joined the list of those that shamed you, Timbros and your Ajakaja40.

You must bow for the result grin

When will VVD show us anything for his country? Just like we are waiting for Dovbyk Sesko Scamaca Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Westside147: 9:36pm
An Unforgettable Presentation Day

Mbappé’s introduction was nothing short of spectacular. The 25-year-old striker was welcomed by an enthusiastic crowd of 80,000 at the Santiago Bernabeu. Former Madrid legend Zinedine Zidane made a surprise appearance, adding to the day's nostalgia and excitement. Fans roared as Mbappé interacted with them, kicking balls into the stands and showcasing his charm and gratitude.

Kylian Mbappe unveiled as a new Madrid player

Kylian Mbappé Unveiled as Real Madrid’s New Star, for more details click on the link below 👇👇👇

https://soccerclan.co.uk/kylian-mbappe-unveiled-real-madrid/

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:38pm
Mbappe and France living rent free in those useless racist Argentine heads

It's been 2 yrs and you won the trophy ffs🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:38pm
Chelsea is looking for a right footed winger

Fans: sign Nico
Media: Chelsea is interested but not moving for him

Then Chelsea sign 16yr old Mec 😑 to join in 2yrs time 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:42pm
Ballzproblem2:
meanwhile fofana is getting cooked on Instagram by racists ,omw preseason go long.

What was the exact wordings of the chant. How can you crucify someone without saying what they said.

I saw idiotic Demba Ba fighting the 4th official for saying " The black guy". I know how stupidly sensitive black people can be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 9:42pm
Raumdeuter come and see players

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:44pm
Olmo this.
Fabian Ruiz that.

See Spain's national team coach telling you who his best player was. Wonder if he checked whoscored rating to decide that.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:44pm
Android17:
You can add further details to what?

I couldn't care any less about rubbish ratings. Ratings that slaps arbitrary values to different facets many of which don't even make any sense. The other day someone said Foden lost possession 19 times and when I asked how that was possible with 93% passing accuracy, the story changed.

I can bring other useless ratings that will contradict what you have above. I'm sure you've seen them. Don't waste anybody's time. Kyle Walker is in the team of the tournament ffs. grin

Choosing the best players can be subjective if there's no performance data to back up that.

What is the evidence you have for your claim that nobody was better than foden in both games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:45pm
andrewbaba44:

Messi wey Dey house with family

Lmao ,since una no fit drag Messi for footballing reason una wan use another thing

Your legend toni kroos na confirm racist sha ,na maturity save the nazi clown

No go warm amala chop
you guys should stfu with this Messi was not there

So the whole team learnt the song without Messi abi, or dey learnt it on the bus.

Do you have brains at all or you think everyone has fart in their skulls like u.

Messi was not in the bus, so FW. How did they their nonsense beef with France since TWO whole years ago.

Keep pouring soup inside your head eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 9:46pm
Westside147:
An Unforgettable Presentation Day

Mbappé’s introduction was nothing short of spectacular. The 25-year-old striker was welcomed by an enthusiastic crowd of 80,000 at the Santiago Bernabeu. Former Madrid legend Zinedine Zidane made a surprise appearance, adding to the day's nostalgia and excitement. Fans roared as Mbappé interacted with them, kicking balls into the stands and showcasing his charm and gratitude.

Kylian Mbappe unveiled as a new Madrid player

Kylian Mbappé Unveiled as Real Madrid’s New Star, for more details click on the link below 👇👇👇

https://soccerclan.co.uk/kylian-mbappe-unveiled-real-madrid/
He has come but he will never surpass ororo. Ororo is the greatest madridsta to walk the bernabeu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:47pm
Android17:

Keep defending your Man City fraud.

Every starting attacker score or assisted for England including bench boys.

Toney - 2 Assist
Watkins - 1 Goal
Palmer - 2 GA
Saka- 2 GA
Bellingham 4 GA
Kane - 3 Goals.

But it was your James Bond system player Foden that dropped 007

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 9:51pm
drisham:

Dropped an 007
Who told you he is England best ever when there was beckam, Rooney, scholes, lineker, gascoiyne, lampard, Joe Cole, Gerrard, Bobby Charlton, andy Cole, Alan Smith, shearer, Ferdinand, Owen, Fowler, heskey. You people go and read up your football. You know little
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:53pm
swiz123:

What was the exact wordings of the chant. How can you crucify someone without saying what they said.

I saw idiotic Demba Ba fighting the 4th official for saying " The black guy". I know how stupidly sensitive black people can be.

Why not go to a business meeting and say, "Damn!"

And when they walk out, tell them they are being too sensitive 🙄😮‍💨

(1) (2) (3) ... (19664) (19665) (19666) (19667) (19668) (19669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, bolu96(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Geld(m), chic2pimp(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.