Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10890942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19665) (19666) (19667) (19668) (19669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 9:54pm
BlueAngel444:
since the thing started the dumb ass has been quiet

Even the yeye fake hypocritical crying midget is quiet
You think Messi is racist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:55pm
Lmao ,frustrated fool crying

As Messi frustrate una with success and make una goat useless,I expect more agendas

Your gbadrid legend kroos is a known racist deal with that .

Things I love to see grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:57pm
Few games Chelsea play without Enzo, we saw the difference

Wont be missed if loan out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:57pm
liveLongNprospa:

Choosing the best players can be subjective if there's no performance data to back up that.

What is the evidence you have for your claim that nobody was better than foden in both games?
Are you asking for my own carefully selected links and screen grabs showing Foden highest rated or multiple articles of pundits saying same? Be specific. So you'll see why your screenshots are futile. Remember Kyle Freaking Walker made TOTT with his 4/10 ratings according to many sites in many games. LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 9:57pm
Sportsweb:
grin
You are a sore hater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:00pm
Katcall:
Who told you he is England best ever when there was beckam, Rooney, scholes, lineker, gascoiyne, lampard, Joe Cole, Gerrard, Bobby Charlton, andy Cole, Alan Smith, shearer, Ferdinand, Owen, Fowler, heskey. You people go and read up your football. You know little

Android17 address this blasphemy

Foden is England greatest ever talent
If you feel otherwise then you don't know ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 10:01pm
drisham:

when did u start watching football? I'm curious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:05pm
Sportsweb:
Keep defending your Man City fraud.

Every starting attacker score or assisted for England including bench boys.

Toney - 2 Assist
Watkins - 1 Goal
Palmer - 2 GA
Saka- 2 GA
Bellingham 4 GA
Kane - 3 Goals.

But it was your James Bond system player Foden that dropped 007
Are you saying England did not win because Foden did not score? I want to see you contradict yourself now.

Don't worry about system player. Rodri was called that too. Then they moved him to DM and Spain became good again. Funny how that happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:07pm
drisham:

Address what blasphemy? You don't need me to validate your own argument. I can backup anything I've posited. You should be able to do same, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:08pm
Android17:
Are you asking for my own carefully selected links and screen grabs showing Foden highest rated or multiple articles of pundits saying same? Be specific. So you'll see why your screenshots are futile. Remember Kyle Freaking Walker made TOTT with his 4/10 ratings according to many sites in many games. LOL

I am asking you for your own sites with detailed ratings.

I have mine.
Show us yours to back up your claim that foden was the best player in both games you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:10pm
Android17:
Are you saying England did not win because Foden did not score? I want to see you contradict yourself now.

Don't worry about system player. Rodri was called that too. Then they moved him to DM and Spain became good again. Funny how that happened.

Funny how rodri was hooked at half time after getting destroyed by Bellingham and Spain actually scored immediately and went on to win.

It's the same way we thought Pedri was all that important till olmo came in and showed the lack of importance 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:10pm
Enzo Fernández, you bloody idiot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm
Katcall:
Raumdeuter come and see players

Kluivert De boer and Bosvelt na dem koba the team vs Italy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:21pm
Lol...this really our reality rn

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:23pm
drisham:
We have 6 french players

Enzo should have thought of that

His major crime is filming it, and that shows he lacks brain

We all know half of Argentinians are racist, and the other half are ignorant of racial issues.

I find the song to be football banter though and some players may have sung it without cruel intentions, but it takes a special type of eediot to video it. That's like Super Eagles player videoing himself singing Ghana must Go type of song mocking the forced deportation of Ghanaians. We have all joked about Ghana must go without having any ill intention towards Ghanaians, so let's temper justice with mercy. I'm more concerned that he is a full blown eediot than a racist

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm
swiz123:

What was the exact wordings of the chant. How can you crucify someone without saying what they said.

I saw idiotic Demba Ba fighting the 4th official for saying " The black guy". I know how stupidly sensitive black people can be.

You are learning

A player with World Cup and 2 Copas is beyond criticism

I did not make the rules, I'm only enforcing them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:31pm
liveLongNprospa:

Funny how rodri was hooked at half time after getting destroyed by Bellingham and Spain actually scored immediately and went on to win.

It's the same way we thought Pedri was all that important till olmo came in and showed the lack of importance 😁
This Rodri?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:35pm
raumdeuter:

When will VVD show us anything for his country? Just like we are waiting for Dovbyk Sesko Scamaca Lukaku

Add your KDB, that always flopped for Belgium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:37pm
I no blame Argentina, na the idiot Deschamps I blame for putting us in this position. Personally, I don't find it offensive but disappointed it made it out of the locker room. If this makes you mad, you may never want to hear or watch some of the private banters/ conversations that happen inside the locker room of sports teams.

With that said, it is nice to see that France still makes Argentina feel insecure.

#Allezlesbleus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:38pm
Android17:

Oga your Foden played in a team that every attacker + Bench warmers contributed to a goal.

Yes, your Foden is one of the reason England didn't win the trophy. Maybe if he has contributed at least one assist or goal, could be enough to help England win it.

Your fraud is a fraud. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:41pm
BlueAngel444:
Messi is a very big disgrace with his age and experience he allowed such nonsense to occur. Didn't he grow up in Spain.

Argentina has been labelled a racist country that hates blacks but to allow such a song to be sang joyful.

No excuses can be given.

Messi will be going to play in Miami God help him, US no be europe

Where were you when mbappe was trolling South America football just before the 2022 world Cup Final? Nothing wrong in reminding him where he comes from.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:54pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Where were you when mbappe was trolling South America football just before the 2022 world Cup Final? Nothing wrong in reminding him where he comes from.
how exactly is it trolling when it is the truth?

How many Copa matches did you watch Okpa wait what bae, okpabae. How many matches did you watch?

Imagine he even distinguished Argentina and Brazil
And your small mind is telling you that is enough justification for the rubbish stunt they pulled.

🦭🦭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:55pm
You win one world Cup with your team playing Boko Haram football you begin to disrespect your elders.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:57pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You win one world Cup with your team playing Boko Haram football you begin to disrespect your elders.

Does this equate to racism or racist chants?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:57pm
andrewbaba44:
Lmao ,frustrated fool crying

As Messi frustrate una with success and make una goat useless,I expect more agendas

Your gbadrid legend kroos is a known racist deal with that .

Things I love to see grin
you are seriously a useless human being

You spend most of your worthless life here so not surprised by your pathetic posts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:00pm
Ibime:

His major crime is filming it, and that shows he lacks brain

We all know half of Argentinians are racist, and the other half are ignorant of racial issues.

I find the song to be football banter though and some players may have sung it without cruel intentions, but it takes a special type of eediot to video it. That's like Super Eagles player videoing himself singing Ghana must Go type of song mocking the forced deportation of Ghanaians. We have all joked about Ghana must go without having any ill intention towards Ghanaians, so let's temper justice with mercy. I'm more concerned that he is a full blown eediot than a racist
they should give Enzo an award for posting it.

What planet does he live on. To think he wanted to go for Olympics after Copa, and kept saying it on the media, dat guy isn't a serious Chelsea player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:03pm
BlueAngel444:
how exactly is it trolling when it is the truth?

How many Copa matches did you watch Okpa wait what bae, okpabae. How many matches did you watch?

Imagine he even distinguished Argentina and Brazil
And your small mind is telling you that is enough justification for the rubbish stunt they pulled.

🦭🦭

That is an insult to South American Football. France played the likes of Kazakhstan, Bosnia, Ukraine in world Cup qualification but in SA. The likes of Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay play against all the South American teams. Argentina playing against Columbia, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador etc in their world cup qualifiers no be high level but France playing against the likes of San Marino, Luxembourg, Andorra, Kazakhstan, Ukraine na high level football abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Aturitoroman: 11:04pm
Sportsweb:
The way some people reason ehen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06pm
Meanwhile Chelsea has reacted, French football is said to also react. The accused parties nko

Enzo just had to do something stupid 🤦‍♂️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:07pm
Sportsweb:

So France playing against Kazakhstan in world cup qualifiers is high level football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:08pm
airmark:
Raumdeuter, A40 and Timbros, come and bow to your boss.

Are you okay like this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:09pm
Aturitoroman:

The way some people reason ehen
me weak sef.

An African player can come out tomorrow and say AFCON is tougher than Euros and Copa America combined, about European start racially abusing the player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19665) (19666) (19667) (19668) (19669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, YoungB1a(m), Colson(m), nateevs(m), Jodera and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.