Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,398 members, 7,894,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10912201 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19675) (19676) (19677) (19678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:44pm
Kimbeast:
I wonder what would have happened if Yamal was an England player.

Adidas must farm engagement nah.

Yamal is more Dimaria/Mahrez than Messi. The picture circulating around with him and Messi as a child is what Adidas is trying to farm engagement with.

The real question is what would've happened if a 16 year old English player went to the Euros, scored a good goal Vs France, assisted a couple including one in the final and eventually winning their first trophy since 1966. If a 16 year old, now 17 was part of this team as a regular, he'll be immortalised forever in England.

It won't be so for ESP because they're far richer than ENG in the trophy cabinet!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 1:00pm
Unlimited22:

Lol.
Wayne Rooney.

Go and Watch Euro 2004 if you doubt me.
But could not lead England to win the Euro like Yamal

That the Difference!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:05pm
Realtord43:
Say the name of an England player of 16yrs old, past and present that is as good like Yamal

16 year old Rooney was fire. If you watched him in 004, you won't be saying this lol.

If he wasn't injured, May be, just may be England would've defeated Portugal then go on to beat Greece in the final. Rooney was that good at 16.

Too many ifs on 16 year old Rooney but he was that good and edges yamal at 16 in my opinion. But the fact that yamal actually won the whole thing is something to write home about. He's very good too.

Football is a team sports so anything can happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:16pm
[/i] 🚨🟡⚫️ West Ham have approached Al Ittihad to ask about N'Golo Kanté as top target, as Will_Unwin reported.

Direct talks took place between clubs and with player's camp.

Al Ittihad current position: no intention to sell Kanté, considered as key player and top professional. [i]

I saw this man in EURO, I now began to query those who approve his sale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:22pm
Ballzproblem2:
lunin to Chelsea circling around, probably rumours make I wait for fab.
🚨BREAKING! Real Madrid have not received any approach from Chelsea for Andrij Lunin so far.

The only topic discussed is about Kepa who’s giving total priority to Real Madrid… in case Lunin
( Fabrizio Romano)

hence why you wait for fab.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Empega: 1:27pm
James Tavernier Transfer Chase Heats Up: More Clubs Join the Race for Rangers Skipper.👇👇👇👇

https://soccerclan.co.uk/james-tavernier-transfer-chase/

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 1:34pm
oliverano:

16 year old Rooney was fire. If you watched him in 004, you won't be saying this lol.

If he wasn't injured, May be, just may be England would've defeated Portugal then go on to beat Greece in the final. Rooney was that good at 16.

Too many ifs on 16 year old Rooney but he was that good and edges yamal at 16 in my opinion. But the fact that yamal actually won the whole thing is something to write home about. He's very good too.

Rooney was good but Exceptional Yamal lead Spain to Euro Glory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:41pm
oliverano:

Rooney was over 18yr at Euro 2004. He was probably as good as Yamal as a 16yr old, but the evidence is scanty as Everton didn't really give him minutes until he was nearly 17.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:50pm
afrodoc2:

Rooney was over 18yr at Euro 2004. He was probably as good as Yamal as a 16yr old, but the evidence is scanty as Everton didn't really give him minutes until he was nearly 17.

I kind of mixed up my write up. If Dembele wasn't sold, the story of Yamal would've been same in terms of his minutes. He wasn't going to play with Dembele in the team.

Yes, you're very correct!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:59pm
Chelsea wants to sign new keeper, petrovic will likely leave.
I tire for my club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:23pm
Realtord43:
Rooney was good but Exceptional Yamal lead Spain to Euro Glory

Rooney might not have won the euros like yamal ,but I think he was very good at 16 ,rooney was 18 at euro 2004 though

(1) (2) (3) ... (19675) (19676) (19677) (19678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, hensben(m), superfelix, Vischy and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.