Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,404 members, 7,923,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11060548 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19673) (19674) (19675) (19676) (19677) (19678) (19679) ... (19776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:26am On Jul 18
swiz123:

I have never been more sincere. Jodera maybe think Argentina is so much better than Nigeria. Fact is, they are not. Their economy is rubbish and they have a very weak currency. More than half their population are below poverty line and yet, their players choose to represent their country.

If I were a pro footballer, I will represent my country and in doing so, motivate others to do so too.
Why do y'all love comparing apples with dildos?
Can the footballing structures in Nigeria be compared to that of Argentina?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07am On Jul 18
swiz123:

I remember Tammy Abraham's case where literally refused to play for Nigeria and instead waited patiently for England call up. Though I don't blame Abraham since his mother is British, but then I need to reference him to make you see how ridiculous what you said is. Even Nedum Onuoha blatantly refused to play for Nigeria and chose to represent England.

But there are positives; heros like Aina, Troost, Lookman, Calvin Bassey etc chose to represent their country of origin and bear her flag proudly.
your take on this matter is quite amusing. These 'heroes' you mentioned, you think they could have made it with their adopted countries? Shey make I tell you factos? They only joined Nigeria because they saw about 0.00000% chance of making the senior National team of those countries. why did Aina and lookman play u17,u21 for England and not Nigeria ? You know as recent as 2020, lookman openly and clearly rejected Nigeria, saying he's focused on England? How many of these guys live or own property here?
Declan rice and Jack Grealish were very happy to be Irish until they were good enough to play for England... It's all business, everybody go do wetin favour am, I no understand this your my dear fatherland sentiment. The Argies were very wrong for questioning the choices+nationality of those players.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:04am On Jul 18
popizaino:

You're not been sincere with yourself.

grin grin grin

This is similar to a Yahoo Boy wey never blow promising that he won't buy a luxury car after he blows.

Imagine a player of Zidane's talent coming back to hustle for our wretched NFF when he can win a World Cup with the European country of his birth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RevFrEbuka(m): 5:03am On Jul 18
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

This is similar to a Yahoo Boy wey never blow promising that he won't buy a luxury car after he blows.

Imagine a player of Zidane's talent coming back to hustle for our wretched NFF when he can win a World Cup with the European country of his birth.
We all know what we are doing grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:39am On Jul 18
This one Paez and Estevao played and everywhere still quiet ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46am On Jul 18
swiz123:

Could this position Van Der Vart is so passionate about be the same position our pundit Emeritus Ibime specifically reserved for Gallagher at Chelsea??

This is football crime grin grin

Only mumu.like you will imagine team must have no10, no wonder you love ninnies like Felix and Havertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 8:25am On Jul 18
Enzo Fernandez coming back to gbelsea be like๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:51am On Jul 18
BlueAngel444:
This one Paez and Estevao played and everywhere still quiet ๐Ÿ˜ถ

They both had decent/very good games. They both went off injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:23am On Jul 18
since trey started hyping estevao I just new something bad was coming ๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:27pm On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:
since trey started hyping estevao I just new something bad was coming ๐Ÿ˜ข

Nothing bad in players getting injured ,my prayer is that he comes out of it soon and get back to his run of form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:55pm On Jul 18
Vischy:

Nothing bad in players getting injured ,my prayer is that he comes out of it soon and get back to his run of form.
Trey na jinx, just like certain somebody here.

what's that his moniker again, something like airnike,I don forget. tongue.

The point is , jinxing is real .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:23pm On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:
Trey na jinx, just like certain somebody here.

what's that his moniker again, something like airnike,I don forget. tongue.

The point is , jinxing is real .
You get wahala grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:42pm On Jul 18
Maybe thatโ€™s why he is out there rejecting offers

Lmao

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43pm On Jul 18
Jodera:
You get wahala grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:44pm On Jul 18
Vieira has left Strasbourg, thank God.hus coaching is horrendous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Jul 18
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

You say make we imagine when e don already happy with Alaba. Na only players who cant make it into those European countries go come back to consider Nigeria players like Iwobi, Leon Balogun, Troost etc You think if England Holland etc had invited them aggresively they will come?

Even Tim Weah was playing for US while his father was president of Liberia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Jul 18
Omoluabi16:
your take on this matter is quite amusing. These 'heroes' you mentioned, you think they could have made it with their adopted countries? Shey make I tell you factos? They only joined Nigeria because they saw about 0.00000% chance of making the senior National team of those countries. why did Aina and lookman play u17,u21 for England and not Nigeria ? You know as recent as 2020, lookman openly and clearly rejected Nigeria, saying he's focused on England? How many of these guys live or own property here?
Declan rice and Jack Grealish were very happy to be Irish until they were good enough to play for England... It's all business, everybody go do wetin favour am, I no understand this your my dear fatherland sentiment. The Argies were very wrong for questioning the choices+nationality of those players.

Almost every player who had dual nationality opted for Africa after their European country didnt acknowledge them

Joel Matip tried for Germany before he came back to Cameroun, Kevn Prince Boateng too before he chose Ghana, Same with Lookman and I am hearing Solanke might consider Nigeria now after being snubbed by England

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:36pm On Jul 18
๐Ÿšจ BREAKING: Chelsea are set to award Palmer with incremental wage rises and are confident he will be at the club for the next 10 years.

๐Ÿ”— Matt Law

earn as you play, boehly and co no say you no fit earn big wage ,but you must earn it .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:39pm On Jul 18
Wage rises for Cole Palmer, currently earning around ยฃ80,000 a week, are expected to remain private. There will be no grand announcements, as Chelsea intends to work with Palmer and his representatives rather than conduct their business in public.

[via @Matt_Law_DT]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toluxe0075: 2:51pm On Jul 18
At the end of the day, itโ€™s Chelsea that will bear the brunt of the turbulence in the dressing room. So Chelsea fans should keep joining other people to fan the flames that should be quenched as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:41pm On Jul 18
Airmark won't show you this beautiful Jackson stats

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18
Sportsweb:
Airmark won't show you this beautiful Jackson stats

grin

We carry fund go bring striker with 12 goals for 35 matches in La Liga as our main striker. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18
This is really funny.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 5:08pm On Jul 18
Cole Palmer will not join Chelseaโ€™s US pre season tour, Gallagher also has time off. (@Matt_Law_DT @TeleFootball)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18
raumdeuter:

Almost every player who had dual nationality opted for Africa after their European country didnt acknowledge them

Joel Matip tried for Germany before he came back to Cameroun, Kevn Prince Boateng too before he chose Ghana, Same with Lookman and I am hearing Solanke might consider Nigeria now after being snubbed by England
Exactly bro. Players with Nigerian roots are littered all over. The okafors of Switzerland, Italy also has one. Luton has 4 Nigerians, so how many do we even cap? As for solanke, I don't think Nigeria needs him. At 27, he's too old to gel here. One more good season, and he'll force his way into England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 5:25pm On Jul 18
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐Ž ๐ƒ๐„ ๐๐€๐”๐‹: "When the final ended, Messi came and the first thing he said was, โ€˜nobody taunts anyone, letโ€™s celebrate and enjoy our victory.โ€™

โ€œThey always find something against the winner. Whether itโ€™s that we got help, or that we taunt others, or that itโ€™s not such a good team, or that South America is less developed than Europe, we didn't see any fuss about that when they say those things about us. All these things are said to discredit what weโ€™ve achieved.

"We never talk before playing. For us, the Euro is incredible, but in the World Cup the best ones playโ€ฆ

"Someone from Colombia said that Messi and Di Marรญa werenโ€™t the same anymore, that they were old. We see those things. Now theyโ€™re on about Enzo and nobody talks about the Copa Amรฉrica.โ€ (๐•๐ข๐š: ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ž๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 5:35pm On Jul 18
Directly coming from Argentina vice president, as e dey hot cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18
Joezinho:

You no well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:43pm On Jul 18
Abeg how does someone from Colombia saying di Maria and Messi are not the same, they are old, how is this supposed to sound ๐Ÿค” ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:48pm On Jul 18
No way FA can ban Enzo for 10games that's like telling him not to play till October November
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Jul 18
Ijustwantto:
Directly coming from Argentina vice president, as e dey hot cool
she will back Enzo with what ๐Ÿ™„ if they ban Enzo from playing she go back am enter pitch abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:47pm On Jul 18
FIFA don pick up the case

(1) (2) (3) ... (19673) (19674) (19675) (19676) (19677) (19678) (19679) ... (19776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Unlimited22, forgiveness and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.