Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11164029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19706) (19707) (19708) (19709) (19710) (19711) (19712) ... (19909) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:21pm On Jul 31
Jodera:

Na Air.mark wey just dey use style dodge the accusation wey him accuse tim.bros deh make me laugh cheesy
Lol, na raum style be that. E go be like make you deck am from your screen. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31
timbros:

Can you show me where I said our injured defenders will not rescue us this season?

Have you agreed that I never wanted us to sign 4 strikers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31
Jodera:

Just choke am for neck laidat grin grin grin

So, we can all agree that Timbros is a liar, that I never asked Chelsea to sign 4 strikers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31
MorataFC:
Na this type of comment always adds fuel to the fire.

It only shows that Jodera is an abettor of a lying Timbros. Both are enemies of Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31
airmark:

So, we can all agree that Tim.bros is a liar, that I never asked Chelsea to sign 4 strikers.

Where is the lie here?

airmark:

So we should buy a new LB that will bench an English Vice captain of the team, right?

If Chilwell is not leaving, then no need buying another LB that will struggle to bench our English Vice captain, especially when Cucurella is looking manageable.

Chelsea's 2009/2010 Epl winning squad had Drogba, Shevy, Anelka and Sturrudge as our CFs.

Chelsea's 2016/2017 Epl winning squad had Diego Costa, Loic Remy, Batshuayi and Solanke as CFs.

The standard has really dropped for you to be thinking having 2 solid CFs, is too much of a call.

It's high time you stopped seeing Chelsea as Aston Villa. In fact Jackson is not even near Watkins in finishing.

airmark:

Chai, you are beyond repair.

Because of your busybody, you didn't understand the point I was driving at, before jumping into what didn't concern you.

Chelsea of those years, prepared 4 CFs for the season, so they wouldn't get caught napping with injuries during the season. Why can't we do such when Man City, have 2 solid CFs and over the years they have been the team to beat?.

Must one spoon-feed you before you could understand simple stuff?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31
airmark:

Have you agreed that you lied here?

airmark:

You referred to injured players as doctors with no hope of rescuing us next season. While I wanted bulk of our transfer funds to go to upgrade our attack, you were against it.

I hope you have been educated and finally delivered from the spirit of arguing blindly.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31
airmark:

Who said you wanted us to sign 4 strikers?

Maybe you don't know who you are conversing with.... Where did I say you wanted us to sign 4 strikers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31
timbros:

Who said you wanted us to sign 4 strikers?

Maybe you don't know who you are conversing with.... Where did I say you wanted us to sign 4 strikers?

I have backed loaning out Jackson several times here. You even quoted one of the posts.

Tell me where I asked for 4 strikers with Jackson loaned out? Below is your lie.

timbros:

You were making that reference to butress your point that we need 4 strikers.

Stop lying.

Where did I state that we need 4 strikers if all you quoted are references?

Dirty liar, I only referred to past squads when you and some people were against loaning out Jackson and getting 2 new strikers.

This has always been my stand and I remember Unlimited tackled me on the LB.

airmark:

Loan out Jackson, get 2 strikers, 1 LWF and 1 CB. We don't need to spend on a new LB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:54pm On Jul 31
Lol

Loan Jackson indeed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31
Unlimited22:
Lol

Loan Jackson indeed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jackson shouldn't be starting if we are to compete with City at the summit. He is the reason we are looking for Osimhen.

At City, Fraudiola would have sold him before Preseason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31
Why I wanted Jackson loaned out.

airmark:

It won't be good for both Jackson and Chelsea if he sits for a big money striker.

Jackson needs constant matches to improve his skills and build his confidence level, while Chelsea can't risk having 1 striker and a goal-shy Jackson who will be too rusty in case of injury to our main striker, during the season. That's not a smart thing to do.

Jackson needs game time and sitting on the bench won't help him. He doesn't look like someone ready to compete from the bench.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:07pm On Jul 31
airmark:

Jackson shouldn't be starting if we are to compete with City at the summit. He is the reason we are looking for Osimhen.

At City, Fraudiola would have sold him before Preseason.
My well respected elder brother, our strategy has changed.

Just have it at the back of your mind. โ˜บ๏ธ

I don't exactly agree with it either but our strategy has changed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31
Unlimited22:

Throw more light to the changed strategy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:15pm On Jul 31
airmark:

Throw more light to the changed strategy.
We're no longer singing superstars in every position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:26pm On Jul 31
Jodera:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I had a hard time choosing between Yamal and Musiala Sha cheesy
you have a hard time choosing between yam and jam ๐Ÿ™„ dont you have taste cant you tell the difference ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:28pm On Jul 31
First Aston villa buys Jaden Phil
Now West Ham is getting Summerville

Tomorrow now these guys would be valued at 60m+
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31
Unlimited22:

We're no longer singing superstars in every position.

We fans need to condemn this midtable approach. We have swapped mentality with Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:08pm On Jul 31
BlueAngel444:
First Aston villa buys Jaden Phil
Now West Ham is getting Summerville

Tomorrow now these guys would be valued at 60m+
Summerville for ยฃ25m

Anyway nice words from Fofana

Make una gel win matches o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31
airmark:

I have backed loaning out Jackson several times here. You even quoted one of the posts.

Tell me where I asked for 4 strikers with Jackson loaned out? Below is your lie.

Where did I state that we need 4 strikers if all you quoted are references?

Dirty liar, I only referred to past squads when you and some people were against loaning out Jackson and getting 2 new strikers.

This has always been my stand and I remember Unlimited tackled me on the LB.

Why were you referring to past squads? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:34pm On Jul 31
BlueAngel444:

These are the 2 set-ups in training:

Reece Fofana Benoรฎt
Ugochukwu Veiga
Madueke Carney Nkunku Mudryk
Guiu

Acheampong? Tosin Chilwell
Lavia Gusto
Angelo Enzo KDH Sterling
Broja

Our formation be like 3-2-4-1
Enzo training as an 8 not a 6.

Does that mean Caicedo plays 6, well he did along side Cucurella

If it isn't broken don't fix it

First XI, who do you think would be benched?

Jorgenson ยฃ20m

James ยฃ0m Tosin ยฃ0m Colwill ยฃ0m

Caicedo ยฃ110m Cucurella ยฃ55m

Sterling ยฃ45m Enzo ยฃ105m Palmer ยฃ42m Nkunku ยฃ50m

Jackson ยฃ30m?

~ยฃ470m XI

Bench: Sanchez, Guiu, Madueke, Mudryk, KDH, Lavia, Emeka, Fofana, Badiashile, Gusto, Veiga, Angelo, Disasi, Chilwell, T. George
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31
airmark:

We fans need to condemn this midtable approach. We have swapped mentality with Arsenal.

It's terrible but that is the now the state of the club

They'd rather spend 60m on 3 different unproven talent

Than use the money to buy a striker which we actually need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31
timbros:

Why were you referring to past squads? grin

Suggesing 2 new CFs was queried and I had to use past squads to justify why we shouldn't have gone to the season with only Jackson, who is not even a natural 9, last season.

I want Jackson loaned out till tomorrow. So there's nohow I would be backing having 4 strikers.

You need to stop jumping into the middle of conversation to create argument where none should exist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:26pm On Jul 31
timbros:

Make him dey play grin
Lol..
No just free am oo

He must bring that evidence grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:28pm On Jul 31
akwesenana:
Lol, na raum style be that. E go be like make you deck am from your screen. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I swear, e dey annoying ehn cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:33pm On Jul 31
airmark:

So, we can all agree that Timbr.os is a liar, that I never asked Chelsea to sign 4 strikers.
No, you'll need bring evidences on where he said "the defence have no hope of rescuing you guys next season".

Why have you been avoiding it like plaque?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:40pm On Jul 31
BlueAngel444:
you have a hard time choosing between yam and jam ๐Ÿ™„ dont you have taste cant you tell the difference ๐Ÿ˜’
Lol, some people (like me) prefers yam all day to Jam grin....

.....but not in this case grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31
drisham:

It's terrible but that is the now the state of the club

They'd rather spend 60m on 3 different unproven talent

Than use the money to buy a striker which we actually need

Never knew Chelsea could be moving like old Arsenal. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31
Jodera:
No, you'll need bring evidences on where he said "the defence have no hope of rescuing you guys next season".

Why have you been avoiding it like plaque?? grin grin

I have addressed that, and can't be repeating it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 9:54pm On Jul 31
Unlimited22:

Peter Obi jnr. You must be an obedient citizen.

We go do our own protest for nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:57pm On Jul 31
grin grin grin
Jodera:

Lol, some people (like me) prefers yam all day to Jam grin....

.....but not in this case grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:06pm On Jul 31
airmark:

It only shows that Jod.era is an abettor of a lying Tim.bros. Both are enemies of Chelsea.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:46pm On Jul 31
mudryk benched,if that nigga no blow this season then we have to sell abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (19706) (19707) (19708) (19709) (19710) (19711) (19712) ... (19909) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.