Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,778 members, 7,918,455 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11027099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19758) (19759) (19760) (19761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:24am
lordfalcao:
God abeg.

I thought this Felix nightmare is over.

ATM keep forcing this bad market on people.

May this deal fall please.

Where will he play exactly

The deal go fall like omorodion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:41am
Chelsea and Atletico are trying to see if there is a way the Samu deal can still happen after all. (@MatteMoretto)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:43am
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea and Atletico are trying to see if there is a way the Samu deal can still happen after all. (@MatteMoretto)

Athletico won't rest unless Gallagher deal collapses. It's between Felix and omorodion for Chelsea.

Gallagher should be coming back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44am
nateevs:
Samu's deal falling through is a good thing. I couldn't watch Guiu's performance this PS and be conformable for him to be sent on loan.

Guiu stays.

You are assuming Guiu still won't be replaced

Only transfer ban can save Chelsea at this point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:49am
Leyqute:
Felix is actually a very good player. He’ll improve Chelsea

Difficult to tell if you're serious or being sarcastic. Do you think he can have a positive impact at United?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:51am
Better to sign SAMU that is raw than to sign Felix that is quater to go..

Atleast with SAMU, I know I have a giant in the box, than having a pigeon in the box in the person of Felix

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:59am
A finished sterling had more goals, assists and big chance created than Joao Felix last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:02am
Joao Felix la Liga stats for Barcelona

Games: 30
Goals: 7
Assists: 3

Pls operation sell Gallagher should stop now.

It's pathetic selling a Cobham graduate at all cost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:04am

We still need Gallagher at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:10am
Joa Felix will be a good deal for Chelsea. Sign him cool
Vischy:
A finished sterling had more goals, assists and big chance created than Joao Felix last season.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:13am
Caicedobets:
Joao Felix the mediocre who deceives people with flicks and sharp turns and without end product is what am hearing now

Be like thunder wan fire that fraud Jorge Mendes and anyone involved in bringing that weakling here

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:29am
nateevs:
Samu's deal falling through is a good thing. I couldn't watch Guiu's performance this PS and be conformable for him to be sent on loan.

Guiu stays.

Gbam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30am
Vischy:

We still need Gallagher at Chelsea

Ontop say Barca life na soft life.

Na hard life for Chelsea wey him go come produce?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:34am
Ibime:

Ontop say Barca life na soft life.

Na hard life for Chelsea wey him go come produce?

I don't understand how Gallagher was so useless that we are desperate to get rid of him,l just don't understand.

Our best midfielder last season o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:38am
Vischy:

I don't understand how Gallagher was so useless that we are desperate to get rid of him,l just don't understand.

Our best midfielder last season o

FFP profits innit

They are chasing away our two most committed players Gallagher and Chalobah. The type of players who you want in the dressing room to keep up standards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:42am
🚨Confirmed! Chelsea’s move for Samu Omorodion was called off at the last minute with no current expectation of it being revived or renegotiated. Chelsea have been offered Joao Felix, who has expressed a desire to rejoin the club(Matt Law)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:42am
Nobody is even talking about KDH. A potential Fraud ..... How is KDH better than Gallagher? Those at the helm of affairs at Chelsea are all confused!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:45am
lordfalcao:
Better to sign SAMU that is raw than to sign Felix that is quater to go..

Atleast with SAMU, I know I have a giant in the box, than having a pigeon in the box in the person of Felix

I have seen our tigers Sterling, Mudryk and Mmadueke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 9:49am
Vischy:

aswer, joao Felix wey get issues with final third decision making

As in...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:52am
This Felix deal is somehow , I don't see him getting a starting spot in our current set up, unless he is coming as a back up to Nkunku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:01am
Ballzproblemm:

Omo let Gallagher come back then

Samu kor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:03am
Ihebu4chelsea:
Nobody is even talking about KDH. A potential Fraud ..... How is KDH better than Gallagher? Those at the helm of affairs at Chelsea are all confused!
Easy now boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:06am
A fit Nkunku all through the season is what we need. None of this Oshimen who is probably lukaku 2.0 version.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:08am
BREAKING: Chelsea tried to buy 50% of Samu Omorodion’s right, but he saw it as a lack of respect and REJECTED it. This breaks off any future offers made by them.

(@marcosbenito9/@atletiuniverse) #CFC #BlueCo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:15am
swiz123:

I have seen our tigers Sterling, Mudryk and Mmadueke.
Felix virtually has nothing to offer, be it in the wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:17am
BREAKING: The Atleti-Gallagher deal has FALLEN THROUGH at the moment! ❌

[
@elchiringuitotv
/
@marcosbenito9
]

(1) (2) (3) ... (19758) (19759) (19760) (19761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datakey, airmark(m), forgiveness, nateevs(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.