Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11317058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19933) (19934) (19935) (19936) (19937) (19938) (19939) ... (20050) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:49pm On Sep 15
andrewbaba44:

We Dey try but We no get squad depth sha due to injuries ,so na just for us to Dey pray make we no suffer any more injuries
💯
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Sep 15
BlueMann:
No wonder I haven't heard much about conte from some people here...Napoli are doing well cheesy

I Dey pray for their downfall sha ,but e go hard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:50pm On Sep 15
If kdh no cook it will make clown lake look stupid about Gallagher sales

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:50pm On Sep 15
BlueMann:
Lookman masterclass today for Fiorentina...goal and assist, plus a fantastic performance.

Did you see that second goal ? Too classy and giving mbappe vibes there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:54pm On Sep 15
EmmanuelScott1:

Whoever think lakaka will flop under conte is dreaming 😁

Lakaka is a cheat code under conte.

They will learnnn cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:55pm On Sep 15
andrewbaba44:

The goal too sweet abeg. Between the goal and the assist, I no know which I prefer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:59pm On Sep 15
andrewbaba44:

Man that assist.
The take, the dribble, the cross.

Mon Dieu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:22pm On Sep 15
Estevao on the scoresheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:32pm On Sep 15
Estêvão Willian in the Brasileirão this season:

🥇 Top Assister (7)
🥈 Second Top Scorer (9)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On Sep 15
BlueMann:

🥇 Top Assister (7)
🥈 Second Top Scorer (9)

Estevao Dey ball sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:40pm On Sep 15
GreatVocalist:

The way he plays is so annoying; very predictable and not so productive with his passing. Yet he acts like he does something special on the pitch.

I can't forget the first real chance we had in the game. He should have released the ball to Palmer who was coming in on his right side, but he chose to shoot on his weaker foot. What kind of player is that?
Any striker is going to struggle with a useless player like Maduke. Immediatly he was bundled out, our wing play improved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:58pm On Sep 15
Julian Alvarez finally

Happy for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:58pm On Sep 15
andrewbaba44:
Julian Alvarez finally

Happy for him

007 agenda dead cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02pm On Sep 15
BlueMann:

007 agenda dead cheesy

I no even reason 007 agenda against the guy self

Na mbappe I want make e get 007 but I no say e no fit work cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:08pm On Sep 15
Barce are so lucky that Yamal has come through at a time when they cant afford even tissue Paper. Some clubs are parading Yamal while we have Madueke making mazy runs.

BlewMahn:
Yamal is really special. Wow

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:15pm On Sep 15
Capaldi:
Barce are so lucky that Yamal has come through at a time when they cant afford even tissue Paper. Some clubs are parading Yamal while we have Madueke making mazy runs.

Gbillian Gbestevao and Gbendry Gbaez are coming, never fear. Andrey Santos is returning.

We will go and visit Segedinho's baba for James and Lavia

E remain CB and CF but CB first. Fofana, Disasi and Badiashile? Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15
Unlimited22:

Gbillian Gbestevao and Gbendry Gbaez are coming, never fear. Andrey Santos is returning.

We will go and visit Segedinho's baba for James and Lavia

E remain CB and CF but CB first. Fofana, Disasi and Badiashile? Lol

Make una find way credit me for transportation..

Fuel don cost abeg.....

Where baba say dem tie their leg put too far and una know how fuel mata be... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:48pm On Sep 15
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:58pm On Sep 15
BlueMann:

🥇 Top Assister (7)
🥈 Second Top Scorer (9)
Gbamine Gbamal go hear ween when my boy enters Europe.
Watch out. angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:05pm On Sep 15
Capaldi:

Apart from that the major reason why he's producing is cause of Flick, they're now direct and playing freely, whosoever advised fat porta to sack xavi should better not go near jim ratcliffe o.
I just hope mascara turns out good cause I honestly didn't agree with the appointment after poch's sack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:32am On Sep 16
airmark:

Nkunku's celebration came with vexation as he probably felt slighted getting benched by a wasteful Jackson.

Though, he is not a natural striker too but half of a loaf is better than none.

Kava was in a tighter position but still scored this goal. Jackson missed similar chances in the past two matches, even with more space to place the ball.

Nkunku should be starting over Michael Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 2:25am On Sep 16
Capaldi:

Any striker is going to struggle with a useless player like Maduke. Immediatly he was bundled out, our wing play improved.
he scored three goals vs wolves now he is useless. Some people sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 2:28am On Sep 16
andrewbaba44:
Julian Alvarez finally

Happy for him
na everybody you dey celebrate. Are you truly a barca fan or a general fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:57am On Sep 16
Airmark see your Jackson.

This guy finished Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZzKcwIYII?si=PhWNG8DCiJDRpnH7

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:59am On Sep 16
andrewbaba44:

Estevao Dey ball sha
this guy if he continues like this will give that RW enough competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeeScan: 6:24am On Sep 16
oliverano:

10 years from now, when people look back, they'll not care about what happened in the game only that Arsenal defeated Spuds yet again at White Hart Lane.
but it will be on the records that arsenal pack the bus against spuds to get the win .. trust me, fans will never forget it ..

But like I said, make I just see one of those arsenal fans talking down on another team that park's bus here .. it'll rain fire that day..

Nuff said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeeScan: 6:30am On Sep 16
Sportsweb:

😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:21am On Sep 16
Sportsweb:

Na Nateevs, Timbros, Lordfalcao, Unlimited22 and Raumdeuter get the Senegalese. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:35am On Sep 16
Katcall:
which work rate. Does Jackson play box to box?
So only box to box players have work rate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:37am On Sep 16
Jackson should majorly be on shooting practice in training.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:53pm On Sep 16
Breaking: Enzo Fernandez, Lavia and Gusto back in training. (@SkySportsNews)
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 2:32pm On Sep 16
EmmanuelScott1:

Kava was in a tighter position but still scored this goal. Jackson missed similar chances in the past two matches, even with more space to place the ball.

Nkunku should be starting over Michael Jackson.
Jackson is using juju. Despite all of airmark complaints, past and present coaches still use them. Ballzproblem2, Airmark, follow me to Senegal to see one baba. That spell must be broken

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19933) (19934) (19935) (19936) (19937) (19938) (19939) ... (20050) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.