Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825834 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
diggz:

The bolded above is actually misleading bros.

You are making it look like azi met a Cole in his 20s and saw him off. It is totally wrong bros.......

The luiz you keep repeating azi saw off is not completely true bros. Mou is well none for be more pro-defend than attack. This is someone who sold robben and bought malouda bros....

Azi can never lace luiz boots attack wise but was better defensively and was obviously preferred by mou. You are definitely overstating or exaggerating this!

You have made your position on Bertrand very clear but, how you arrived at it is kinda questionable bros.....

Azpilicueta is better than Luiz. That is a #Fact.

It wasn't as if Filipe Luiz actually wowed us in the 26 appearances he made for Chelsea. #Facts only bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nihilist:

baba was bought for 14m...which could rise to 22 in addons.

Lets stick to the facts only bruv. cool

That's more than everybody you named. How was Lukaku more expensive than him? Stick to facts.

One thing I agree with you is that Baba did not cost the full £22m because that is contingent on him making 100 appearances. . . and Baba is too utterly shyte to smell 100 appearances for Chelsea.

Now swear to God you didn't tell us Baba is better than Ake 4 weeks ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nihilist:

I think you want to argue for the sake of argument. Iva for example was only in team for what he could bring to attack, and not because of what he could do defensively because he was\is crap.

Generally speaking, defensive ability is less important for a fullback. I mean I just gave you a quote from bellerin who pointed out that when he started playing at RB he couldn't defend. So I'm not exactly sure what point you keep trying to make.

because Azpi is better overall than Luiz. Fact. Ivanovic was leaking goals on the other wing so it's not like Luiz couldn't push Azpilicuate to the right if he had the ability to. He didn't so he didnt.

We bought Courtois for just a few million less than Baba and loaned him out. Courtois aged 22 was on loan. Lukaku aged 22 was on loan and he cost more than baba. Victor Moses cost roughly around the same as Baba and was sent on loan at 22. Mo Salah cost roughly around the same price as Baba and was loaned out at 22. I'm sure there's a point in your statement somewhere, but I actually can't seem to find it.

sorry what? undecided

That actually remains to be seen.

Azi better than luiz attack wise, for real...? This is fresh.. cheesy

A fvcking quote from bellerin so, I should take it for a fact and the norm?

I won't even bother with the rest....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ibime:

That's more than everybody you named. How was Lukaku more expensive than him? Stick to facts.

One thing I agree with you is that Baba did not cost the full £22m because that is contingent on him making 100 appearances. . . and Baba is too utterly shyte to smell 100 appearances for Chelsea.

Now swear to God you didn't tell us Baba is better than Ake 4 weeks ago.

Of course I did and I even still said it last week. And I will say it again today. Baba is a better LB than Ake

But I did not give that as a reason to justify his loan. If we stick to the #facts, you will remember that my opinions on Baba vs Ake was tangential to the original discusion on whether Emenalo sent out Ake without Conte's approval or not.

Ok so I lied( grin grin grin) about Lukaku, but it's still around the same ball park as the Baba fee which s what I was driving at anyway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
I think I'm done givin y'all the #facts for today.

I can smell a gang_bang loading, this one that ibime and diggz wanna team up, so I will bid you guys farewell and adieu at this point.

facts only cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nihilist:
I think I'm done givin y'all the #facts for today.

I can smell a gang_bang loading, this one that ibime and diggz wanna team up, so I will bid you guys farewell and adieu at this point.

facts only cool

Brossssss.....gang__bang ke......! cheesy

You know say I no ever agree with you on babas matter from the beginning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nihilist:

Of course I did and I even still said it last week. And I will say it again today. Baba is a better LB than Ake

But I did not give that as a reason to justify his loan. If we stick to the #facts, you will remember that my opinions on Baba vs Ake was tangential to the original discusion on whether Emenalo sent out Ake without Conte's approval or not.

Ok so I lied( grin grin grin) about Lukaku, but it's still around the same ball park as the Baba fee which s what I was driving at anyway.

Aiite, you good my nigga.

I enjoyed the comedy show.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good afternoon Guys.. I'm here again.. Pls help vote Fynestboi.
Just type "I vote Fynestboi cc: Nljega "
www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland- contest-2016-elimination/36#48091587
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hehehe ... Comedy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
ibime and diggz want to ganggbang nihilist

Would you make the video? what roles do you have for FBS and timbros in this Group Intimacy There is a Man Utd fan with tongue ring can you find a role for him too

Who is selling ticket? can I bring chestar5 to watch so she can know what type of guys to avoid?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Would you make the video? what roles do you have for FBS and timbros in this Group Intimacy There is a Man Utd fan with tongue ring can you find a role for him too

Who is selling ticket? can I bring chestar5 to watch so she can know what type of guys to avoid?

Lol egbon hafa ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

There is a Man Utd fan with tongue ring can you find a role for him too

Dopejemi, you see the kain insult Dayo just kposa you with now?

This cannot go unanswered o

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na 21 years you dey play with so.

I no dey o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ibime:

Dopejemi, you see the kain insult Dayo just kposa you with now?

This cannot go unanswered o

Dayo na goat, where he see tongue ring?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
timbros:
Na 21 years you dey play with so.

I no dey o.

How you go say you no dey when na you be Saint Obi for the movie or na Lexington Steele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
dopeJemi:
Dayo na goat, where he see tongue ring?

Oya take a picture of your tongue and show Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

How you go say you no dey when na you be Saint Obi for the movie or na Lexington Steele

Lol. ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oya take a picture of your tongue and show Ibime

Lol, see your life? Everybody for here know say I no pierce tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Relegation loading...10%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Going by the minutes all players have had in the pre-season so far, it's safe to say that along with Baba, Mikel and Oscar will leave.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:46am On Aug 02, 2016
nateevs:
Going by the minutes all players have had in the pre-season so far, it's safe to say that along with Baba, Mikel and Oscar will leave.

You mean all of Nihilists favourites are leaving? grin grin

Well Mikel ain't going nowhere. We have to endure that parasite for one more year. His Russian billionaire babymama is well settled in London and won't be taking her newborn twins to Erdogans Turkey which is a no go area for Russians. . . nor is she taking them all the way to China. Those are the only two countries that will entertain that parasite.

London is a lifestyle choice for Mikel, one which his brother Emenalo has helped him to maintain. That parasite is not your regular footballer that moves clubs in search of playing time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2016
As long as he won't disturb the younger guys from getting game time then we can endure him for one more season.

That one na if uncle to no hustle for another contract self...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

You mean Boa-shait is still jamming his kelegbe down your throat as usual? Do you keep videos of the episodes?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmmn undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba to Schalke.

Who else is out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ibime:

You mean all of Nihilists favourites are leaving? grin grin

Well Mikel ain't going nowhere. We have to endure that parasite for one more year. His Russian billionaire babymama is well settled in London and won't be taking her newborn twins to Erdogans Turkey which is a no go area for Russians. . . nor is she taking them all the way to China. Those are the only two countries that will entertain that parasite.

London is a lifestyle choice for Mikel, one which his brother Emenalo has helped him to maintain. That parasite is not your regular footballer that moves clubs in search of playing time.

LOL

You don start again.

What's up with Sterling? I heard Leroy Sane don sign for City too. With Nolito sef.

Golden boy Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
FBS:
Baba to Schalke.

Who else is out?

Oscar maybe! If we are lucky enough obi will follow....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nihilist:

LOL

You don start again.

What's up with Sterling? I heard Leroy Sane don sign for City too. With Nolito sef.

Golden boy Sterling

He go struggle for game time.

Still better than Oscar though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nihilist:

You don start again.

Golden boy Sterling

So where are all the "Weakening the bundesliga" activists now? Or does the Bundesliga only get weaker when bayern buys but its okay when foreign clubs buy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

So where are all the "Weakening the bundesliga" activists now? Or does the Bundesliga only get weaker when bayern buys but its okay when foreign clubs buy

LOL

So City is a domestic rival to Schalke now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ibime:

He go struggle for game time.

Still better than Oscar though.

What a diplomatic way to put it. Sterling will struggle for game time. grin

I no get power to talk too much today...all I can say Nihilist told you so.

Almost 700 days ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nihilist:

What a diplomatic way to put it. Sterling will struggle for game time. grin

I no get power to talk too much today...all I can say Nihilist told you so.

Almost 700 days ago.

Lol......dayo u don show again... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.