Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shey na by number of appearance or na by output? Hazard has more appearance than KdB yet the output is not there.

Hazard went to a world cup and was one of the flop of the tournament
how will someone with the output not get the appearance? Abi coach blind ni?
Moses with his superior output to willian's still seats on the bench. Schurrle with his output was still pushed out of the team by the same willian. There is something that he brings to the table that others can't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Todays form would be different from September form or March form.

City are the best team CURRENTLY, but that can change easily
tbh you were the last person I expected this from.. M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Greatihex:
both are the same age, where was kdb when hazard was getting 73 appearances for belgium?

Where was DD when Anelka was winning UCL with Madrid in 2000?

Where was Zidane when Seedorf and Davids were bossing UCL final in 1995?

These are all age mates.

I was here first no be property.

There is nothing Hazard does better than De Bruyne in 2016 except dribbling.

Decision making is not close.

Vision is not close

Passing is not close

Crossing is not close

Shooting and finishing is not close

Physicality is not close

Hard work/running km per game is not close

Intelligence is not close

Not sure in what aspect of football a non sentimental person would call their name together to compare them.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Where was DD when Anelka was winning UCL with Madrid in 2000?

Where was Zidane when Seedorf and Davids were bossing UCL final in 1995?

I was here first no be property.

There is nothing Hazard does better than De Bruyne in 2016 except dribbling.

Decision making is not close.

Vision is not close

Passing is not close

Crossing is not close

Shooting and finishing is not close

Physicality is not close

Hard work/running km per game is not close

Intelligence is not close

Not sure in what aspect of football a non sentimental person would call their name together to compare them.

if I prove you wrong in at least one of those things you mentioned, I will take it that others are false.
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/73084/History/Kevin-De-Bruyne

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/History/Eden-Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Ramdueter is Thorgan hazard a very good player?...I haven't seen anything from him this season after he dissapointed me last season

He has 6 goals in 7 games, M asking cause I know stats don't tell it all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
if I prove you wrong in at least one of those things you mentioned, I will take it that others are false.
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/73084/History/Kevin-De-Bruyne

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/History/Eden-Hazard

Be precise and to the point. Let me know what you are disputing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:
Ramdueter is Thorgan hazard a very good player?...I haven't seen anything from him this season after he dissapointed me last season

We have buyback clause of £15m on his head. Fret not, if he keeps it up, we can get him easily.

Let's just say he's 100% a better AM than any we currently have, whether he is top class is still left to be seen, but he is surely an upgrade.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Be precise and to the point. Let me know what you are disputing.
passing. Even in his worst season, he still had a better pass success. It is obvious that last season affected his overall stats.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
passing

You must be on drugs! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

You must be on drugs! grin grin
how. Please tell me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
passing. Even in his worst season, he still had a better pass success. It is obvious that last season affected his overall stats.

Click on the passing tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tell me DeBruynes key passes per game vs Hazard. (3 vs 2.2)

Hazard and Willian doing harmless and visionless dribble and give, dribble and give all match does not mean they pass better. It just means they are visionless. You might as well pull up Mikels give I give pass rate of 94% and tell me he is a better passer.

Every DeBruyne pass is a through pass on goal or a release into space. They could be intercepted or they could go through to the goalkeeper.

That is why he makes more key passes and why he would have beat Premierleague assist record last season (in his first full season) if not for injury

You must be trying to troll comparing Hazard to DeBruyne in passing. The only Chelsea player that can even be considered next to DeBruyne in passing is Fabregas, and he is Hazard's Lord and Saviour in that aspect.

Hazard is just as visionless as every other Chelsea mugu on the pitch, until we start begging Conte to bring on Fabregas to release some through balls.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Click on the passing tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tell me DeBruynes key passes per game vs Hazard. (3 vs 2.2)

Hazard and Willian doing harmless and visionless dribble and give, dribble and give all match does not mean they pass better. It just means they are visionless. You might as well pull up Mikels give I give pass rate of 94% and tell me he is a better passer.

Every DeBruyne pass is a through pass on goal or a release into space. They could be intercepted or they could go through to the goalkeeper.

That is why he makes more key passes and why he would have beat Premierleague assist record last season (in his first full season) if not for injury

You must be trying to troll comparing Hazard to DeBruyne in passing. The only Chelsea player that can even be considered next to DeBruyne in passing is Fabregas, and he is Hazard's Lord and Saviour in that aspect.

Hazard is just as visionless as every other Chelsea mugu on the pitch, until we start begging Conte to bring on Fabregas to release some through balls.

i wonder how this visionless mugu keeps winning individual awards in the presence of the ones with vision. This is the greatest misery of life o. How come he keeps getting into the team of the year and winning awards upon awards since his early age, yet, those with vision can't win same awards even when they still play in the same league and team. It is really a big misery to unravel. Can you please help me to unravel this?

Wait o, neymar must be visionless too if it is so.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/50835/History/Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
i wonder how this visionless mugu keeps winning individual awards in the presence of the ones with vision. This is the greatest misery of life o. How come he keeps getting into the team of the year and winning awards upon awards since his early age, yet, those with vision can't win same awards even when they still play in the same league and team. It is really a big misery to unravel.

My friend you ain't saying nothing.

The same DeBruyne went to Germany and took player of the year in the presence of Muller, Lewandowski, Robben, Aubameyang and co.

Dem never dash Hazard vision to pass ball where DeBruyne dey.

The same Payet and DeBruyne when stationed on the left wing easily cut in time and time again, open up the pitch and release instant through passes, something we hardly ever see Hazard do.

They are not mates in passing in this life or the next.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:55am On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

My friend you ain't saying nothing.

The same DeBruyne went to Germany and took player of the year in the presence of Muller, Lewandowski, Robben, Aubameyang and co.

Dem never dash Hazard vision to pass ball where DeBruyne dey.

The same Payet and DeBruyne when stationed on the left wing easily cut in time and time again, open up the pitch and release instant through passes, something we hardly ever see Hazard do.

They are not mates in passing in this life or the next.
did you care to check their through balls rating?
How many of such awards does he have? How many has he even been nominated for. Even the year he won the said award, hazard still ranked ahead of him in the ballon d'or.
If you check that of neymar's, you will find out that he has more through passes, but lesser key passes. Now i am confused.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
did you care to check their through balls rating?
How many of such awards does he have? How many has he even been nominated for. Even the year he won the said award, hazard still ranked ahead of him in the ballon d'or.

Mr man, you are just trolling comparing Hazard passing to DeBruyne.

I have never seen West Ham fans bemoan lack of incisive passing when Payet and I have never seen City fans bemoan lack of incisive passing with De Bruyne on the pitch, but not a 90 mins goes by when Chelsea fans do not cry for lack of vision and start baying for Fabregas.

Please pick another aspect to dispute whether crossing, hardwork, finishing or intelligence. You must have bumped your head trying to claim Hazard a better passer than DeBruyne, which even Stevie Wonder can see.

Even FIFA17 thinks you are trolling.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Griffon for over 24 hours now, You have not answered me because You can't find a Post where I directly or indirectly referred to You.

Actually, I can recall that the last time I quoted you prior this Friday was in January.

Please and Please, we are grown Men and we shouldn't just cause unnecessary Stir and become nuisances in this great thread of Learning.

And even if we wanna go the way of this Section (The bloody way), and become nuisances we should do that on accurate and correct accusations and not just typing grammar all over the thread to impress people we may never meet in our god damned forsaken Life!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Ibime do you think Oscar might just improve in this CM role

You've got your answer. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:45am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Thorgan was very dissapointing last season but he had some good form towards the end of last season which has extended into this season.

He is deservedly benching Andre Hahn right now and he is developing a good partnership with Rafael

So sad to hear Chelsea has a buyback clause on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shey na by number of appearance or na by output? Hazard has more appearance than KdB yet the output is not there.

Good point, what can you say about iniesta playing 113 matches for spain and scored only 12 goals. Do you subscribe to the view of those who believe iniesta is an unproductive midfielder?

cc dmcdad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2016
LOL.

Raumdeuter will be like, Iniesta has won CL, Community shield, Ballon D'or, Spain best, Euros best, Nigeria best, Osogbo best, No be wetin dem ask am e go talk....

Make I siddon dey look.

Ibime, the stats about passes is for you sir cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

Good point, what can you say about iniesta playing 113 matches for spain and scored only 12 goals. Do you subscribe to the view of those who believe iniesta is an unproductive midfielder?

cc dmcdad
You wanna go back to this argument? Anyways, Do you also subscribe that Zidane was unproductive in his days?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:

You wanna go back to this argument? Anyways, Do you also subscribe that Zidane was unproductive in his days?

Bro, actually, why shouldn't he go back to the argument, didn't you see what Raumdeuter asked or can't we say the same about Iniesta?
Dk said its about the goals and assists, Hazard's input is low regarding goals and assists, same applies to Iniesta, No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Bro, actually, why shouldn't he go back to the argument, didn't you see what Raumdeuter asked or can't we say the same about Iniesta?
Dk said its about the goals and assists, Hazard's input is low regarding goals and assists, same applies to Iniesta, No?
I understand hook, line and sinker. Now answer me; Iniesta vs Zidane... Who is greater?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:

I understand hook, line and sinker. Now answer me; Iniesta vs Zidane... Who is greater?

Trust me, I really never watched Zidane play, you might not beleive me.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Eden Hazard's worst season ever.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Im sure you didn't watch World Cup 2014.

Is this not the De Bruyne that beasted Hazard at the last world cup, both had 2 assists, Debryne had just 1 goal....bros, just stop to dey bobo us for here abeg.

I no know wetin Hazard buy for una hand wey e no gree pay o.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Bimffo:

You've got your answer. grin

Sometimes I wonder why Chelsea fans living close to Oscar and Matic haven't stoned them yet

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
Moses with his superior output to willian's still seats on the bench. Schurrle with his output was still pushed out of the team by the same willian. There is something that he brings to the table that others can't.
There is nothing Willian brings to the table that Musa can't
Moses is on the bench for Willian because this club is in the hands of clueless people
Willian is better than Schurrle but not Moses....We prefer donkeys to ballers

Matic is playing ahead of Chalobah and Fabregas because he is taller than them........in 2016 ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Trust me, I really never watched Zidane play, you might not beleive me.
What's the purpose of that stat?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Moses is on the bench for Willian because this club is in the hands of clueless people

Matic is playing ahead of Chalobah and Fabregas because he is taller than them........in 2016 ooo
Moses looks great because he comes off the bench to play defenders wey Don tire.
Willian is still a better player than Moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

willian is 100% better than Moses. Moses is not a 1st eleven material. the fact that he has played under 6 coaches and still can't break into 1st eleven is not a joke. Moses is not a consistent player, he doesn't have the mojo of 1st eleven in Chelsea

if willian is better than schurrle ,then schurrle is better than Moses.. Moses is not close to a baller abeg. of all the series of loan he went to he couldn't break into any of there first team. I don't want mediocre starting. The only person that offers more in productivity is Pedro to me.

I don't know why you keep mentioning chalobah, that guy is not even making the bench. it shows clearly that he is not ready..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
Moses offers the same output as willian.. this two are very poor in output. infact willians entire football career he has never scored 8goals a whole season. same can be said as Moses, he is not a winger that gives double digit goals, if you trace back to his goal scoring chart the only time he might have done that will be way back when he was in wigan.

The only wingers out of our four wingers than can give us double goals and assist is PEDRO. unfortunately he is not starting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: poshemmanuel(m), TheLequte, Realtord43, Theflint1(m), Sniper04(m), WhoDeyHause, Jamiuokolla, fredoooooo, enigma0, MrJaay(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.