Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Moses looks great because he comes off the bench to play defenders wey Don tire.
Willian is still a better player than Moses.
GBAM!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:
What's the purpose of that stat?
Not 4 u, its 4 raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Not 4 u, its 4 raumdeuter.
I fear oooooo.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2016
I'd rather have KDB than Hazard in my team these days though...

That being said, nobody in this life can say that Hazard is 'visionlesss mugu' in public without fear of collecting a dirty slap from a random passerby.

Just watching how Hazard assisted that Matic assist vs Pool alone lasaan is enough to put that line of thinking to bed.

Hazard registered 11 EPL assists in his debut season, which was the second highest in the league.

The next season, Hazard created 93 chances, the highest number in the league

The next season, Hazard created 100 chances, AGAIN the highest number in the league.

Last season was an Anomaly.

This season he is playing under a very defensive minded coach.

KDB is very sharp and intelligent, but he also benefits from playing under an attacking minded coach, with some very attacking players. Put Hazard in that team instead of say Nolito or Sterling and you will be ejakulating non-stop when you watch City play.

KDB is a superb playmaker. Hazard is something completely different.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2016
lordfalcao:

I don't know why you keep mentioning chalobah, that guy is not even making the bench. it shows clearly that he is not ready..

You mean like Andreas wasn't ready?
Like Lukaku wasn't ready?

The question is what does it take to be ready?? Talent? Character? Or what exactly is it that is needed that our boys who are the best in Europe don't have but miraculously Rashford,Ihenacho,Iwobi and other talents that they destroyed at youth level have

Question for anybody who wanna answer cause it seems its only in Chelsea that they are never ready to displace fools like Matic,Oscar,Baba and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

The question is what does it take to be ready?? Talent? Character? Or what exactly is it that is needed that our boys who are the best in Europe don't have but miraculously Rashford,Ihenacho,Iwobi and other talents that they destroyed at youth level have

Question for anybody who wanna answer cause it seems its only in Chelsea that they are never ready to displace fools like Matic,Oscar,Baba and co

Iwobi did very well last season. Played fantastically well agaisnt Barca. Scored in his first EPL start. He even scored yesterday sef.

Iheanacho almost guarantees goals whenever he plays - He has now scored in his last two games and was deadly whenever he played last season. I watched him live at Etihad last season when he popped 2 against Stoke.

No need to go into Rashford's matter because we've all seen what he can do.

Now let me ask you, apart from Zouma, which Chelsea youth has immediately grabbed the spotlight like Iwobi, Kelechi and Rashford?

The only one you can probably mention is Kalas, and it was only one game. If you have another example, I'm very happy to hear it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Nihilist just answered what I was about to answer.. you can reply if you have the answer . Not telling me about a nigga who can't even make the bench

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

KDB is very sharp and intelligent, but he also benefits from playing under an attacking minded coach, with some very attacking players. Put Hazard in that team instead of say Nolito or Sterling and you will be ejakulating non-stop when you watch City play.

KDB is a superb playmaker. Hazard is something completely different.

Hmmmm.....attacking minded coaches like an Ancelloti but a Hazard may never cut with a Defensive mind of Simone or even a Pep's City team u claimed xcept u are Alonso, Vidal, Iniesta, Xavi or a Messi~~~u have to be xceptional to convince Pep that u love to romance the ball every given time.
Pep is a one-touch guy except the names I listed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
lordfalcao:
Nihilist just answered what I was about to answer.. you can reply if you have the answer . Not telling me about a nigga who can't even make the bench
Andreas couldn't make the bench too and he is better than all our CBs
Musonda couldn't make the and he is better than all our wingers bar hazard
There was a time KDB couldn't make the bench

Failed logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Andreas couldn't make the bench too and he is better than all our CBs
Musonda couldn't make the and he is better than all our wingers bar hazard
There was a time KDB couldn't make the bench

Failed logic

Stop yarning opaks abeg...

Which of our centrebacks is Christensen better than?

Which of our AMs is Musonda better than?

On what basis?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:

You wanna go back to this argument? Anyways, Do you also subscribe that Zidane was unproductive in his days?

Don't bother yourself. I just notified you, so that you know i asked ramuzaki a question based on his earlier points. I am still waiting for him to answer. I'm digging a big hole for him today. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

Don't bother yourself. I just notified you, so that you know i asked ramuzaki a question based on his earlier points. I am still waiting for him to answer. I'm digging a big hole for him today. cool

Him and Ibime don dey ghost mode or maybe dem go shosh....cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bimffo:
Griffon for over 24 hours now, You have not answered me because You can't find a Post where I directly or indirectly referred to You.

Actually, I can recall that the last time I quoted you prior this Friday was in January.

Please and Please, we are grown Men and we shouldn't just cause unnecessary Stir and become nuisances in this great thread of Learning.

And even if we wanna go the way of this Section (The bloody way), and become nuisances we should do that on accurate and correct accusations and not just typing grammar all over the thread to impress people we may never meet in our god damned forsaken Life!

Nigga slow your roll. I deliberately allowed that to slide. You can check up the post where you were vehemently attacking 'Mr Alonso', I'm sure you weren't in anyway advocating for the three man midfield of Luiz, Kante and Fabregas.

If it's a misunderstanding of some sort from my side then you have my apologies, I no get time for all these wuruwuru. If you want a war, no sh1t, I was born ready!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Him and Ibime don dey ghost mode or maybe dem go shosh....cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime is an atheist. grin The question was for ramuzaki though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime is an atheist. grin The question was for ramuzaki though.

I don dig up stats to compare Hazard with Debryne....bros don see am, e no talk anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I don dig up stats to compare Hazard with Debryne....bros don see am, e no talk anything.

You digged up stats showing that De Bruyne is better than Hazard in passing. We are not responsible for your lack of understanding. I cannot pamper to foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

You digged up stats showing that De Bruyne is better than Hazard in passing. We are not responsible for your lack of understanding. I cannot pamper to foolishness.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

Good point, what can you say about iniesta playing 113 matches for spain and scored only 12 goals. Do you subscribe to the view of those who believe iniesta is an unproductive midfielder?
cc dmcdad

You are so foolish you dont even understand the football you watch.

Iniesta productivity as a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER is shown in his World cup final MOTM, Euro final MOTM. If after watching a player named MOTM in a world cup final, A CL final, a Euro final you are still asking this same foolish question then your problem is spiritual

Today being Sunday you should find the closest Celestial church for a spiritual bath

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Abeg, make we hear word jare, which Useless Debryne is better than Hazard in passing, dey both had 100% passing completion, De Bruyne was only slightly better with key passes, Hazard was better at the Euros by far, Hazard has a better pass completion.., over all attack score, Hazard was better, which kind yeye passes u dey yarn about.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are so foolish you dont even understand the football you watch.

Iniesta productivity as a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER is shown in his World cup final MOTM, Euro final MOTM. If after watching a player named MOTM in a world cup final, A CL final, a Euro final you are still asking this same foolish question then your problem is spiritual

Today being Sunday you should find the closest Celestial church for a spiritual bath

I said it, how many goals and assists does he have all his career, we know he won MOTM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, make we hear word jare, which Useless Debryne is better than Hazard in passing, dey both had 100% passing completion, De Bruyne was only slightly better with key passes, Hazard was better at the Euros by far, Hazard has a better pass completion.., over all attack score, Hazard was better, which kind yeye passes u dey yarn about.?

Guy this question was answered like 1 or 2 pages back...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Your poor football understanding is why you are classified with the likes airfart as Shekpe fans. the type of fans that draw down the IQ of the entire fanbase

You are presenting stats you don't even understand.

This isnt the first time I am asking which Ife you went to the tutorial center for those who didnt make JAMB or just went to visit your friends inside campus

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

Guy this question was answered like 1 or 2 pages back...

Face your TV screen abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You must have hit your head on a stone. The below is what we are looking for, not how many dribble and give, dribble and give passes were successful for Hazard.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Your poor football understanding is why you are classified with the likes airfart as Shekpe fans. the type of fans that draw down the IQ of the entire fanbase

You are presenting stats you don't even understand.

This isnt the first time I am asking which Ife you went to the tutorial center for those who didnt make JAMB or just went to visit your friends inside campus

You don't know what u are talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:
I said it, how many goals and assists does he have all his career, we know he won MOTM.

If you know he had MOTM awards in all major finals he played then why are you joining to ask foolish questions again. Are you pandering to foolishness or you too are equally foolish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Face your TV screen abeg.

No vex bros.

I don commot mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:
You don't know what u are talking about.

You see how you have been disgracing yourself and plunging to the depth of airmark the well knock airhead? Maybe you should create a thread for Shekpe fans where you can join other simple minded fans to spew garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you know he had MOTM awards in all major finals he played then why are you joining to ask foolish questions again. Are you pandering to foolishness or you too are equally foolish

So, whenever Hazard starts winning MOTM awards, you would care less about his goals and assists.??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na this Rashford person dey compare to Solanke and Abraham? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

On what basis?
Guy I weak when I read that stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

On what basis?
Guy I weak when I read that stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, poshemmanuel(m), TheLequte, enigma0, MrJaay(m), Realtord43, fredoooooo, Theflint1(m), WhoDeyHause and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.