Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857476 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
This thread is the HQ central for boring useless arguments...What a piece of shìt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2016
TRendlona:

Well.. That's your own business with Raum. I believe you know the point I was tryna pass across.

Just as i always made my points known to you that team's achievements would never cover for busquets weaknesses. But ramuzaki would start listing cups won rather than analysing his individual achievements. None of you faulted his logic and other horrendous ones , because he was doing your bidding. Since ronaldo and messi are tied at club achievements, the next point of call is country's and according to ramuzaki's logic, he bodied your 4.5ft player.

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>messi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Lol, Airmark has given me something else to tackle Dayo.
Ramdeuter, Eder scored the winning goal at the Euros final, shud he be put on Tier 2 or 1?

Is he also better than Hidden?

Now you are filling up my mentions, If I respond now you will start crying again

Was Eder a regular in the team, what was his contriution to the team before then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2016
sinizia:

LMFAO!! This is why I said Dayo would say anything just win an argument. Judging by Dayo's hard stance on this, Maldini is even inferior to Fabio Grosso. grin

Its only people who dont watch football that will not know Maldini did in US 1994 where him and Baggio carried Italians to the final

How Maldini beasted the world cup final and stopped the rampart duo of Romario and Bebeto from scoring in 120mins

Thats beasting a final and Maldini has done way better in a world cup final than Sergio Ramos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:54am On Nov 12, 2016
airmark:

Let me use dayo ramdeuter's line, sergi ramos beasted and won european championships twice and a world cup for spain, because maldini was so useless, he couldn't win any of those competitions for italy. He failed woefully every time. Ramos is a god to him. If you are still not convinced, ask apari ramuzaki rumdeuter to explain further. Bykebyke can give you manual too.
Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>messi cool

Thats why you are a genetic iddiot, If you didnt watch Italy ask those who watched Italy in US 94. That was a great Maldini world cup if you dont know ask people who do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 1:11am On Nov 12, 2016
airmark:

Bykebyke, coded1, dmcdad, debroslink

This is dayo supporting the fact that ororo is superior to messi. I am loving this. I hope y'all now agree with me, dayo, nihilist that
Ronaldo >>>messi. cool
so this your Ronaldo support na
out of spite ?

so maldini sef no win World Cup ?
e surprise me sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:06am On Nov 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats why you are a genetic iddiot, If you didnt watch Italy ask those who watched Italy in US 94. That was a great Maldini world cup if you dont know ask people who do

So no more winning trophy but now, it's all about performance in a competition. You are a fvcktard. When i would be telling you individual peformance is what is most important in rating a player, you would be bringing team's achievements even when a player was a tagged-along. Apari amugbo oshi. cheesy

SIRcumalot:

so this your Ronaldo support na
out of spite ?
so maldini sef no win World Cup ?
e surprise me sha.

Maldini no win anything for italy. can we rate pique higher than him, because he won euros twice and world cup?You saw the hypocrites coming out to fault it because messi was at the receiving end this evening. Thats the kind of stvpid logic, dayo uses to rate players. why would ronaldo/messi own be different?, especially when barca fans were cool with it in the past.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 2:12am On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Cristina in two seasons in a row has missed penalties that would have assured Real Madrid the League title.[Weak Mentality] grin

There is no evidence of him picking a fight with anybody,a story brought up by your British Media to tarnish the reputation of Leo,so that part is null and void.(probably paid by Jorge Mendes cause Ballon D'or is coming up) grin

Messi is not the first player to retire and then come back,certainly will not be the last.

A Giant whose performance has detoriated massively.
While Messi goes from strength to strength.

Cristina was last seen passing to Ghosts of futures past grin grin

He isn't fit to be Messi's boy boy. grin
Leave it like that.

Huge farce!

What about his alteration with Welliton Oliveira whom he called son of whorre? Or when he spat on Duda? Or when he called Drenthe a negro? Or when he kicked the ball at the madrid's fans at the Santiago's stadium?

In fact, it's the other way round because the media prefers to pamper him! The reality Messi is one huge pretender helped by his Barca association who are pretenders also!

I'm not even bothered by who's better or not because I think it's subjective and personal. Some prefer Ronaldo's off the ball movements, unpredictability of his heading skills, long shots and his dangerous shot-like crosses while some prefer Messi's fantastic balance on the ball, dribbling skills and his visionary passes.. Each to his own..

However, what I won't subscribe to is the innocent image portrayed by Messi beacuse that's a huge myth!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2016
airmark:

So no more winning trophy but now, it's all about performance in a competition. You are a fvcktard. When i would be telling you individual peformance is what is important, you would be bringing team's achievements even when a player was a tagged-along. Apari amugbo oshi. cheesy

This is one of the reason why you cant pass through any school and dropped out, You lack proper reasoning. My point is always beasting a big game and Maldini did even though you were too daft to notice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:58am On Nov 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is one of the reason why you cant pass through any school and dropped out, You lack proper reasoning. My point is always beasting a big game and Maldini did even though you were too daft to notice

Sheer irresponsibility, everyone knows you for shifting goal post . Apari cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2016
This is football, so who should qualify to be a real leader?
1) A player who put up consecutive inspiring displays, creates the play, gives assist and still score beautiful goals! Who if not given the space to play, the team becomes really dead! Who all his teammates look up to perform magic!

Or

2) A player who was having a stinker of a tournament, who could only lead his team to one victory in normal time. Who was displaying his petulant behaviour by insulting another country! And during the final, he ran out of the pitch, and was giving 'inspirational' talks from the sidelines!

No matter how you guys try to distort history, we all know Ronaldo wasn't a major player in Portugal's victory!
You can argue with the individual awards Messi has won during international competitions!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok, Boateng >>>>>>>Maldini then
Absolutely no arguments.
After all Boateng too 'beasted' a final shutting messi, (arguably the best player of all time out, but definitely better than those shut out by Maldini) and then went ahead to win the trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
PietroRico:
Absolutely no arguments.
After all Boateng too 'beasted' a final shutting messi, (arguably the best player of all time out, but definitely better than this shut out by Maldini) and then went ahead to win the trophy.

Remember to always Cc Raumdeuter grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
grin them don cage apari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2016
weedtaker:
grin them don cage apari

Lol.. ... Cage ke, e go still wriggle hin way out.
Apari and tortoise, I no know who crase pass. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2016
weedtaker:
grin them don cage apari
person wey go soon shift stadium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy

Una dey waste una time. Dayo dey come respond to una.

Truth is, I can relate with dayos antics/post shifting and all but, those dayo wannabes own naim dey turn my belle pass.

Anyways, back to reading mode.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
You guys just like engaging in silly arguments! Maldini has 5 champions league medals! Are you guys this slow? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
diggz:
cheesy grin cheesy

Una dey waste una time. Dayo dey come respond to una.

Truth is, I can relate with dayos antics/post shifting and all but, those dayo wannabes own naim dey turn my belle pass.

Anyways, back to reading mode.
the up barka fans are the most annoying set of people here.
Dayo for all his antics, still manages to remain interesting and not irritate too much.
But for these wannabees... Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol.. ... Cage ke, e go still wriggle hin way out.
Apari and tortoise, I no know who crase pass. cheesy cheesy
him no go escape dis one, boateng boss messi win world cup [maldini boss rimario wey de inferior to messi and yet him loose de cup], boateng boss lewandowski win treble [maldini no smell treble] him follow enter euro16 XI, maldini don smell euro team XI b4??
PietroRico:
person wey go soon shift stadium
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
homesteady:
You guys just like engaging in silly arguments!
Maldini has 5 champions league medals! Are you guys this slow? undecided
ogbeni, pique 1world cup, 1euro, 3ucl, 2treble, 1sextuple

according to you and apari's logic
pique>>>>maldini

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2016
PietroRico:
the up barka fans are the most annoying set of people here.
Dayo for all his antics, still manages to remain interesting and not irritate too much.
But for these wannabees... Sigh

Na wannabes I call o..... I no call up barka fans o.....! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2016
I hope Moses or Alonso gets A lovetap that puts him out for a month...Cuntes formation don't stand a chance without him or Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2016
PietroRico:
Absolutely no arguments.
After all Boateng too 'beasted' a final shutting messi, (arguably the best player of all timep out, but definitely better than those shut out by Maldini) and then went ahead to win the trophy.

U don finally admit. But Messi got his revenge on Boateng in Ucl. Something Boateng will never forget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:
U don finally admit. But Messi got his revenge on Boateng in Ucl. Something Boateng will never forget.
did I state the side of the argument I was on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2016
weedtaker:
ogbeni, pique 1world cup, 1euro, 3ucl, 2treble, 1sextuple

according to you and apari's logic
pique>>>>maldini

Don't mind homesteady , he is one of those that will rate busquets above makelele because busquets won many ucl trophies and a world cup but makelele only won one ucl and no world cup. I hope you can see how pathetic barca fans are .

21Savagw:
I hope Moses or Alonso gets A lovetap that puts him out for a month...Cuntes formation don't stand a chance without him or Alonso.

Kuku go kill them. Werey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2016
PietroRico:
did I state the side of the argument I was on?
Dis is the problem of chelsea fans. They'll be arguing and not even know which side they are on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:
Dis is the problem of chelsea fans. They'll be arguing and not even know which side they are on.
lol...ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2016
airmark:

Since ronaldo and messi are tied at club achievements, the next point of call is country's and according to ramuzaki's logic, he bodied your 4.5ft player.

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>messi

How are their achievements at club level tied? Messi has won 29 trophies in club level at 29 years. Ronaldo has won 19 trophies in club level at 31 years.

If you're talking about club level, Messi has a big edge over Ronaldo.

You're a Chelsea fan right? If you're to choose between Messi and Ronaldo to be in Chelsea's squad, who would u choose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2016
PietroRico:
lol...ok
grin another up barca fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: askit(f), Roland17(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.