Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10996992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (19740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Anybody that compares Pique and Boateng to Paolo Maldini should be flogged.
Paolo Maldini is considered one of the greatest defender of all time.
Make una find another logic to trap Dayo abeg, this one no fit work.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2016
weedtaker:
ogbeni, pique 1world cup, 1euro, 3ucl, 2treble, 1sextuple

according to you and apari's logic
pique>>>>maldini

Maldini, over the course of his career, has won multiple league and cup titles. He also has the distinction of being the most decorated defender in the European Cup/Champions League, having won it in ‘89, ‘90, ‘94, ‘03 and finally in the Istanbul revenge match against Liverpool in the 2006-07 season.
7 Serie A titles, 5 Champions League crowns, a Coppa Italia, 5 editions each of the European and Italian Super Cups as well as 3 Club World Cup/Intercontinental Cup titles populate Maldini’s decorated CV, which would hold its own against almost any in European football history.
The only regret of his career may be his failure to win international tournaments with Italy, for whom he was the record-holder for appearances as player and captain, till Cannavaro and Buffon proceeded to break his records. He was spectacular in all of those tournaments nonetheless and faced heartbreak in one Euro Cup final, as well as the intensely dramatic ‘94 World Cup final, in which Maldini’s Italy lost to Brazil on penalties.

Also his longevity is incomparable.
Maldini began his professional career in 1985, and for a period of 25 years, he was almost the exact same player when we talk about his fitness and his endurance levels. He was a world-class player for the entire length of his career, and even though he was 41 years old when he retired, Paolo was an athletic phenomenon till his last game.
Such consistency over such an incredibly long period of time (Paolo has 902 appearances for club and country) has only been shown by the greatest players of all time. While Maldini had a number of injury-hit seasons during the latter stages of his career, his overall quality was always taken for granted by every Milan manager that he played under.
While he was easily the best defender of his team in the noughties, Maldini was also really gracious and intelligent while managing the number of games he played each season. He gave up playing twice a week for extended periods, in order to preserve his fitness levels for the games that he did play in.

This is why he's rated above Pique, Boateng and Ramos for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
TRendlona:

How are their achievements at club level tied? Messi has won 29 trophies in club level at 29 years. Ronaldo has won 19 trophies in club level at 31 years.

If you're talking about club level, Messi has a big edge over Ronaldo.

You're a Chelsea fan right? If you're to choose between Messi and Ronaldo to be in Chelsea's squad, who would u choose?

Tied, winning all silverwares to be won at club level. Meanwhile i will choose messi to join chelsea. He is 29 , ronaldo is 31. I hope you understand deeply what i mean.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

Huge farce!

What about his alteration with Welliton Oliveira whom he called son of whorre? Or when he spitted on Duda? Or when he called Drenthe a negro? Or when he kicked the ball at the madrid's fans at the Santiago's stadium?

In fact, it's the other way round because the media prefers to pamper him! The reality Messi is one huge pretender helped by his Barca association who are pretenders also!

I'm not even bothered by who's better or not because I think it's subjective and personal. Some prefer Ronaldo's off the ball movements, unpredictability of his heading skills, long shots and his dangerous shot-like crosses while some prefer Messi's fantastic balance on the ball, dribbling skills and his visionary passes.. Each to his own..

However, what I won't subscribe to is the innocent image portrayed by Messi beacuse that's a huge myth!

First things first I never claimed Messi is a Saint.

Duda himself cleared Messi of the incident and said"Do not look for things when there are none between Messi and myself."

Would this be the reaction of someone who was spat on? undecided

Messi didn't start any altercation with Oliveira,it was Oliveira who pushed him to ground and justified it by allegedly saying "Messi called him son of a whorê"
probably to avoid being banned for starting a fight.

Drenthe also said Gabriel Heinze and Gonzalo Higuain called him Negro too,Messi,Heinze,Higuain
Three Argentines.
So obviously that's how they call black people in their country and actually not meaning any harm or racial tendencies,but they should know better though.grin

I don't know the media you are talking about that pampers Messi.

In Spain Most Cities have their newspapers.
Barcelona-Mundo Deportivo,Sport.
Real Madrid-Marca and As

I haven't seen a time when Marca and As fail to take a shot at Messi.Sport/Deportivo would definitely be biased because they are literally Barcelona's newspapers.

So you had to dig up a 2008 incident just to say Messi doesn't have a clean image?...LOL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Serge Gnabry just made his debut for Germany and has been tearing down Bundesliga.

I remember using him as an example to Spy360 of why players out on loan are not prioritised by the loaning club - this after Tony Pulis told us Gnabry is not good enough for West Brom and kept him on the bench all year. The same Serge Gnabry is good enough for Die Mannschaft.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

First things first I never claimed Messi is a Saint.

Duda himself cleared Messi of the incident and said"Do not look for things when there are none between Messi and myself."

Would this be the reaction of someone who was spat on? undecided

Messi didn't start any altercation with Oliveira,it was Oliveira who pushed him to ground and justified it by allegedly saying "Messi called him son of a whorê"
probably to avoid being banned for starting a fight.

Drenthe also said Gabriel Heinze and Gonzalo Higuain called him Negro too,Messi,Heinze,Higuain
Three Argentines.
So obviously that's how they call black people in their country and actually not meaning any harm or racial tendencies,but they should know better though.grin

I don't know the media you are talking about that pampers Messi.

In Spain Most Cities have their newspapers.
Barcelona-Mundo Deportivo,Sport.
Real Madrid-Marca and As

I haven't seen a time when Marca and As fail to take a shot at Messi.Sport/Deportivo would definitely be biased because they are literally Barcelona's newspapers.

So you had to dig up a 2008 incident just to say Messi doesn't have a clean image?...LOL grin grin

The video showed duda being spat on, so what exactly are you saying? Or the fact that Oliveira wouldn't suddenly choke Messi if he wasn't provoked?

Abegi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

The video showed duda being spat on, so what exactly are you saying? Or the fact that Oliveira wouldn't suddenly choke Messi if he wasn't provoked?

Abegi!
Messi did not spit on him.
Messi was beside two players and spat in front of them.

Marca,blew it up saying Messi spat on Duda,hence Duda clearing the incident. undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
TRendlona:

[s] Maldini, over the course of his career, has won multiple league and cup titles. He also has the distinction of being the most decorated defender in the European Cup/Champions League, having won it in ‘89, ‘90, ‘94, ‘03 and finally in the Istanbul revenge match against Liverpool in the 2006-07 season.
7 Serie A titles, 5 Champions League crowns, a Coppa Italia, 5 editions each of the European and Italian Super Cups as well as 3 Club World Cup/Intercontinental Cup titles populate Maldini’s decorated CV, which would hold its own against almost any in European football history.
The only regret of his career may be his failure to win international tournaments with Italy, for whom he was the record-holder for appearances as player and captain, till Cannavaro and Buffon proceeded to break his records. He was spectacular in all of those tournaments nonetheless and faced heartbreak in one Euro Cup final, as well as the intensely dramatic ‘94 World Cup final, in which Maldini’s Italy lost to Brazil on penalties.
Also his longevity is incomparable.
Maldini began his professional career in 1985, and for a period of 25 years, he was almost the exact same player when we talk about his fitness and his endurance levels. He was a world-class player for the entire length of his career, and even though he was 41 years old when he retired, Paolo was an athletic phenomenon till his last game.
Such consistency over such an incredibly long period of time (Paolo has 902 appearances for club and country) has only been shown by the greatest players of all time. While Maldini had a number of injury-hit seasons during the latter stages of his career, his overall quality was always taken for granted by every Milan manager that he played under.
While he was easily the best defender of his team in the noughties, Maldini was also really gracious and intelligent while managing the number of games he played each season. He gave up playing twice a week for extended periods, in order to preserve his fitness levels for the games that he did play in.
[/s]

This is why he's rated above Pique, Boateng and Ramos for now.
pique 7league titles, 4copa dey rel, 4ucl, 1euro, 1world cup, 3world club cup, 3super cup, 5espana super copa, 1comunity sheild and he's only 29 by 41 he will have 8UCL 15league titles, 10copa dey rey, 3world cups, 4euros, 13espana supercopa, 8super cup and 8world club cup and 2 confederation cup

according to prophet ramuzaki's logic

pique>>>>>maldini

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ibime:
Serge Gnabry just made his debut for Germany and has been tearing down Bundesliga.

I remember using him as an example to Spy360 of why players out on loan are not prioritised by the loaning club - this after Tony Pulis told us Gnabry is not good enough for West Brom and kept him on the bench all year. The same Serge Gnabry is good enough for Die Mannschaft.

Lad's close control and guile are his biggest assets. When I saw him make his Arsenal debut, I knew that lad was going to go places.

Meanwhile, we are reportedly chasing Leverkusen's right full-back Benjamin Henrichs. I think that is just another kid who deserve a shot at the biggest stage. He could easily dispatch Victor Moses down that right side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Logic go pinish for here today.......

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Messi did not spit on him.
Messi was beside two players and spat in front of them.

Marca,blew it up saying Messi spat on Duda,hence Duda clearing the incident. undecided

That one didn't tell the whole story.
Check this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XFrz7-dyFo

The spitting happened after Duda obstructed him.. He did that discreetly!

BTW, He could have spat on the other side considering the fact he was more concentrated on the other side soon after, why on Duda side?

Anyway, whether he did that intentionally or not doesn't negate the fact that he's a pretender and has been known for pulling stunts such as those I already mentioned and even to his team mates however the media loves him so much to always hush it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ronaldo is also the definition of sartorial elegance. Messi looks like he takes style tips from Ellen Degeneres.

While Ororo is rocking a sharp haircut and is clean shaven, Messi is busy rocking a blonde fringe and a shaggy bearbear like a homeless santa claus.

Ronaldo models designer underwear on billboards across the world, while Messi models swimsuits in the centre spread for Midget Digest

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

That one didn't tell the whole story.
Check this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XFrz7-dyFo

The spitting happened after Duda obstructed him.. He did that discreetly!

BTW, He could have spat on the other side considering the fact he was more concentrated on the other side soon after, why on Duda side?

Anyway, whether he did that intentionally or not doesn't negate the fact that he's a pretender and has been known for pulling stunts such as those I already mentioned and even to his team mates however the media loves him so much to always hush it!
When you have real explicit evidence of him pulling those stunts,then post it and stop slandering his name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nihilist:
Ronaldo is also the definition of sartorial elegance. Messi looks like he takes style tips from Ellen Degeneres.

While Ororo is rocking a sharp haircut and is clean shaven, Messi is busy rocking a blonde fringe and a shaggy bearbear like a homeless santa claus.

Ronaldo models designer underwear on billboards across the world, while Messi models swimsuits in the centre spread for Midget Digest
Now I know you are trolling. grin

Anyways
This is Messi beating Cristiano at his own game. grin

Which category do you want to enter next?

Whiter teeth or better nails? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Now I know you are trolling. grin

Anyways
This is Messi beating Cristiano at his own game. grin

Which category do you want to enter next?

Whiter teeth or better nails? grin

Messi looks like a Valet in that picture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vosquare: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
homesteady:
This is football, so who should qualify to be a real leader?
1) A player who put up consecutive inspiring displays, creates the play, gives assist and still score beautiful goals! Who if not given the space to play, the team becomes really dead! Who all his teammates look up to perform magic!

Or

2) A player who was having a stinker of a tournament, who could only lead his team to one victory in normal time. Who was displaying his petulant behaviour by insulting another country! And during the final, he ran out of the pitch, and was giving 'inspirational' talks from the sidelines!

No matter how you guys try to distort history, we all know Ronaldo wasn't a major player in Portugal's victory!
You can argue with the individual awards Messi has won during international competitions!
What u said here is total trash bro. U r obviously one sided and not a football fan. Agreed, he didn't play in the final but he's a major in Portugal's road to victory. I don't argue about Messi Ronaldo, I just say d truth. Ronaldo is in a team where they look up to him and he's also the captain and u don't expect less from him. He was there when he was needed most from the group stage down to the final. When they needed their first goal against Hungary, he was there. When they needed second goal, he was there. When they needed 3rd goal, he was also there. Played Poland and Croatia also this guy was there for the team. He gave his all.. His life depended on the the cup. And if u followed Portugal match from the beginning of the euros to the final, u could see that only Ronaldo and Pepe (sanches also) gave their all, others either looked down on themselves or not ready to give all but that changed in the final. They won that cup for Ronaldo, if he wasn't in the sidelines they might still win the cup because they were at top of their games that final. Nani had been under performing from the on set but it changed in that match, Mario was performing well from the beginning but he increased his determination in the final and many more players (if Ronaldo had played, they might not have won and also if he had played they might have won also). He was injured, not that he faked it from the way u r talking. France saw he was the main man and he was down and they were happy(that made me not to like payet sef angry ). U r saying he went to the sidelines, please where do u expect him to be? In the dressing room questioning God for not letting him play the final he has worked for? U r just be sentimental here bro... He tried to play after the incident but he could not continue, he was angry at himself, it was as if everything he built is about crashing. But he was there from the second half since he can't play again, he can still talk and move. That alone is enough for his teammates to step up their game. Looking at that match vividly, Portugal had no pattern at all. I don't even understand what they were playing when Ronaldo was in the pitch but everything just changed for them for the better, renato was under performing in the beginning, he could not get his feet (maybe because that's the first final he played or facing a tough opponent like France) but later on, my boy showed them the reason y bayern bought him grin ... When they wanted to play penalty against Poland, did u see moutinho when Ronaldo was charging his teammates? The guy was not there, he was afraid because he was the one that lost the penalty against Spain in 2012 but as a captain Ronaldo called him, told him it's a win or not (u can look for the video online), gave him some words and his penalty was good.. That's the spirit bro.. U r obviously a Messi fan or a barca fan but that doesn't mean u should say things as if u just started watching football

#peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nihilist:

Messi looks like a Valet in that picture.
Nah,He looks like a classic man. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

When you have real explicit evidence of him pulling those stunts,then post it and stop slandering his name.

Slandering? Lol!

You mean kicking the ball at the crowds at the bernabeu stand is slandering? Calling Oliveira a son of LovePeddler is a slander? Calling Drenthe a negro is a slander? Picking on Christian tello is slandering?

I'm neither Cristiano nor Messi fans but the one thing that annoys me is the hypocritical ways some Messi fans try to absolve him of everything he's done.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ibime:

Very correct. Any serious minded player should simply avoid going out on loan unless he has a guarantee of playing time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

Slandering? Lol!

You mean kicking the ball at the crowds at the bernabeu stand is slandering? Calling Oliveira a son of LovePeddler is a slander? Calling Drenthe a negro is a slander? Picking on Christian tello is slandering?

I'm neither Cristiano nor Messi fans but the one thing that annoys me is the hypocritical ways some Messi fans try to absolve him of everything he's done.
Same Tello Messi gave three assists in a game. undecided undecided

Not going back to the Drenthe and Oliveira issue because I believe I have said all there is to be said about it.

Talk another thing. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
weedtaker:
pique 7league titles, 4copa dey rel, 4ucl, 1euro, 1world cup, 3world club cup, 3super cup, 5espana super copa, 1comunity sheild and he's only 29 by 41 he will have 8UCL 15league titles, 10copa dey rey, 3world cups, 4euros, 13espana supercopa, 8super cup and 8world club cup and 2 confederation cup

according to prophet ramuzaki's logic

pique>>>>>maldini
It is immaturity between the both of you to assess player quality based on titles.

[size=16] And how on earth can you compare Pique to Maldini? [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
It is by hardwork and competitiveness that Ronaldo stands on the same podium with Messi. Based on natural talent, he is no where near.

In otherwords, Ronaldo works his head off, Messi does it naturally.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
-
bigkesh:

Forget youth
Can we have Alonso and Rodriguez together??
Can we have Kondo and Matic,then Kante and Witsel??

That's over imbalance..... Rodriguez is just another Alonso
Kondo is just another Matic

Squad should be about varieties, that's why I wanted Matic,Kante,Chalobah,Verratti and Baker

Wingbacks should be Moses,Alonso,Kennedy/Ake,

Now imagine having Costa and Lukaku,Why pls??Has Michy done anything wrong?

The best teams aren't made of the best 11s,I understand the need for stars but After BBC Madrid have Morata and Vasquez,Barca have Whoever they have.....We don't need 22 stars,we only need 15 and 7 other players that fit the style and offer good service and if those 7 can be youth products,all well and good

Ask questions before drawing up conclusions. Go through my post again, this time around, take your time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Same Tello Messi gave three assists in a game. undecided undecided

Not going back to the Drenthe and Oliveira issue because I believe I have said all there is to be said about it.

Talk another thing. grin cheesy

Yet Tello never refuted the claim! He even indirectly confirmed it with his statement which implied that whatever Messi did when things aint going well is because he has great ambition.. But no, all is well because Messi assisted his 3 goals? cheesy

Also, nothing you've said has disputed the fact that Oliveira wouldn't act in such way if he was unprovoked! Or the fact that Drenthe was no Messi's friend to begin with for Messi to be calling him a negro on the pitch..Suarez did same to Evra and got 7 games ban!

You Messi's fanbois need to remove your rose tinted glass and smell the coffee!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
airmark:
Sheer irresponsibility, everyone knows you for shifting goal post . Apari cheesy

Sheer foolishness
Everyone knows you for being the standard of ignorance. If you didnt know about Maldidni exploits in US 1994, ask those who were very aware and watched him not those of you who hear reported speech
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

Yet Tello never refuted the claim! He even indirectly confirmed it with his statement which implied that whatever Messi did when things aint going well is because he has great ambition.. But no, all is well because Messi assisted his 3 goals? cheesy
Give me a link that shows Tello made a claim.

Also, nothing you've said has disputed the fact that Oliveira wouldn't act in such way if he was unprovoked! Or the fact that Drenthe was no Messi's friend to begin with for Messi to be calling him a negro on the pitch..Suarez did same to Evra and got 7 games ban
A Rochdale player Calvin Andrew was just given a 12game ban for elbowing a defender.
What did the defender do to him?..Nothing.
Andrew wasn't provoked yet He hit a defender,same can be said for Oliveira. cheesy grin tongue

Gabriel Heinze and Higuain were Drenthe's teammates,yet they called him a Negro,does that mean they hated him?
I reiterate..it's a South American thing.
After all this is an excerpt of Suarez' statement after the Evra debacle.
"in my country negro is a word we use commonly, a word which doesn't somehow show any lack of respect and is even less a form of abuse,"
[s]You Messi's fanbois need to remove your rose tinted glass and smell the coffee![/s]
tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Spy360:

It is immaturity between the both of you to assess player quality based on titles.
was just quoting the law of prophet ramuzaki de 1st.

And how on earth can you compare Pique to Maldini?
Rahmanzaki's logic cheesy eg. one bossed a world cup final and won the other bossed and lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
larride:
Anybody that compares Pique and Boateng to Paolo Maldini should be flogged.
Paolo Maldini is considered one of the greatest defender of all time.
Make una find another logic to trap Dayo abeg, this one no fit work.

Thats why I always laugh at them, How can they trap me with their lack of logic

The most intelligent posters here who are well versed in facts know that Maldini angle is a non starter its only those ignorant about football that will even try it

Maldini who shut down Romario and Bebeto the duo who scored 8 goals before the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Spy360:

[size=16] And how on earth can you compare Pique to Maldini? [/size]

Its foolishness

Ask anyone who watched the final, Was Pique even close to the best player on the pitch in the final? He wasnt the best player for the final, Iniesta or Sneijder was, he wasnt the best defensive player Casillas was, he wasnt the best defender Puyol was but low IQ nigggas want to compare that to Maldini who was one of the best players on the final day

Thats why I always tell them, They are too slow too naive to tackle me. They need more people, they need more wisdom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
weedtaker:
was just quoting the law of prophet ramuzaki de 1st.

Rahmanzaki's logic cheesy eg. one bossed a world cup final and won the other bossed and lost

Tell us how Pique bossed the world cup final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Give me a link that shows Tello made a claim.

A Rochdale player Calvin Andrew was just given a 12game ban for elbowing a defender.
What did the defender do to him?..Nothing.
Andrew wasn't provoked yet He hit a defender,same can be said for Oliveira. cheesy grin tongue

Gabriel Heinze and Higuain were Drenthe's teammates,yet they called him a Negro,does that mean they hated him?
I reiterate..it's a South American thing.
After all this is an excerpt of Suarez' statement after the Evra debacle.
"in my country negro is a word we use commonly, a word which doesn't somehow show any lack of respect and is even less a form of abuse,"

tongue

Higuain and Heinze were Drenthe's team mates and it could be taken as a sort of teasing if they called him a negro but on the pitch with a player who's not your friend nor team mates nor in a situation that called for teasing one another, that's quite insulting! Suarez called Evra such to get a reaction, just like Messi did!

And let me tell you that Choking someone is different from elbowing a player and that could happen in a game but choking is bizarre. Oliveira wouldn't resort to that unless he was provoked.

Lastly, this was Tello quote:

He spoke about the apparent feud, saying: “It’s not a complicated relationship. Leo is really ambitious and always wants to score as many goals as possible and to be the best player in the world.
“Messi is not selfish, not angry when he is not a
starter… if he sees things not going well it is a subject
of ambition.”
Interesting that he never denied there was a feud or
categorically refuted that said incidents ever took place

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/cristian-tello-talks-about-feud-with-messi-and-says-fabregas-left-barcelona-through-the-back-door/

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (19740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Unlimited22, airmark(m), lordfalcao(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.