Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10998769 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (19741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHy na? Are you not a good person to emulate

Yes.....I am not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Be careful too, The girl too might be looking for a way to chop your money, Dont show any signs that you even have that cheating in mind so continue like before. Dont be unnecessarily mean to her.

Just treat her like nothing happen oshofree toto for this recession Nothing good pass am

Just guilt trip her say she shouldnt do anything again to make you doubt her and continue to dey chop the ponmo go. If you give am belle, name the kid after diggz
LMaO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
hensben:
Not football related; please house what do you do when you find out your side chick is f.ucking your friend? Lol

grin grin grin grin

I won't be bothered at all as long as she has my time. I believe you know what the term "time" means. cool

BTW who's that your side chic? I would love to meet her.. I like nasty chics cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:

grin grin grin grin

I won't be bothered at all as long as she has my time. I believe you know what the term "time" means. cool

BTW who's that your side chic? I would love to meet her.. I like nasty chics cheesy

You will not face ur front.... tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
diggz:

You will not face ur front.... tongue

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:

grin grin grin grin

omo na to dey knack dey go oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okay. Heart of men.

Remember she's somebody's daughter sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is like mourinho is interested in willian

Why is he not playing even?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Is like mourinho is interested in willian

Why is he not playing even?
I honestly hope we sell him.

If we buy Mahrez( I still like him) or Payet, it won't be bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
bigkesh:

Yes.....Very active
Have been to the fellowship once,make sense
just once? Lol.
That means there's no way you are at the national conference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Emaprince:
I honestly hope we sell him.

If we buy Mahrez( I still like him) or Payet, it won't be bad.

Sell him to man U?
Better chill oh

I prefer William to those two guys

Payet is old

Mahrez is not playing fine this days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
PietroRico:
just once? Lol.
That means there's no way you are at the national conference
Conf kini Even if they are doing it beside my room,iffa hear

Are you there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Willian wey I talk say make we sell teytey

Where are all those against his sale then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
bigkesh:
Willian wey I talk say make we sell teytey

Where are all those against his sale then?
Here we Stand. He was the best player last season when all the so-called superstars couldn't buy a goal. I was against his sale then and I'm against it now.

Agreed, things are not going smooth for him now...but sell him? Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kenekene1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
What state of mind will Tottenham have heading into the London derby tomorrow.

Here are my thoughts

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/11/premier-league-tottenham-will-face.html?m=1

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
bigkesh:

Conf kini Even if they are doing it beside my room,iffa hear

Are you there?
lol, yea as hosts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
hensben:
omo na to dey knack dey go oo

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2016
FBS:

Here we Stand. He was the best player last season when all the so-called superstars couldn't buy a goal. I was against his sale then and I'm against it now.

Willian is definitely not the ideal RW for a top club. For all his tireless runnings and hustlings on the pitch. He simply doesn't deliver in terms of creativity. When a RW's "best season" ends with 12 goals and 8 assists in 43 appearances, shocked he is definitely average.
His outputs are too low!! And Moreso, he isn't getting any younger at 28. Selling him in the region of 25-30 mil is definitely good business, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2016
una don turn this place to ashewo beer parlour shocked shocked grin
Hensben, WTF!! Just dump the hoe! There are 2many hoes around for you to get a heartache over 1.

Side note; raumdeuteur better go marry, Comot eye for this small chicks wey Don suppose be your pikin wink grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Lana1:
See the people Jesus died for... shocked shocked
grin grin.

make una no wound us today o. try beat spurs this evening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:28am On Nov 26, 2016
See how my guys just table girl matter for here. grin

Girls have suffered. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 26, 2016
donjazet:

Willian is definitely not the ideal RW for a top club. ?

I am confused...Willian plays for Chelsea yeah...So when did Chelsea become a Top club??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Emaprince:
Okay. Heart of men.

Remember she's somebody's daughter sha.

I can't even do it, maybe partly because I hate condoms and I can't be going raw with an unfaithful girl.

Some guys no just care to dey knack anything knackable, I taya for this generation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

You don carry the accusation and vex to far, Nw she has dared you to do your worst and you are left with no card to play, WHats your worst? break up with her? If you do that you lose one free sure toto.
You just threw out a get out of jail card. That kain knowledge always keep it to yourself and only use it when you absolutely need it

Except she is your wife

Unless you fit convince her that you now believe her and things should return to how it was.

BTW I dont know anything about this, Its nihilist that thought me all these bad things. I am still God's son

Lmao.....chai,ds man na devil incarnate original. cheesy cheesy
Imagine advice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
diggz:

Dayo don tell u the extras wey dey. If u tell her or not e no change anytin as long as she still dey give u chop. Plus, u fit wine am to throw in 2more friends like dayo suggest n ur friend mk una throwaway house party.....

Lwkmd....I don die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
afrodoc2:

Dat na d fuk up. You should not have challenged her or let her know, shebi na side chick. You just continue chopping that kpekus until either one of you gets tired. The day she has d misfortune to ask to be upgraded you play all her sound track for her.
As for your "friend" you don't even need to ask him either, it is just good to know the kind of guy he is cos side chick or not "dog does not eat dog".

Oga doctor sef dey give ds kind advice, u wey suppose dey advice dem about the dangers of infidelity.

E go get one day wey una go wan Bleep without condoms, u go do am like dt too.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Lana1:
See the people Jesus died for...
shocked shocked

Lool.... ..Azzin!

I don laugh taya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2016
The guy say 'side chick' to make himself feel better. if its truly side chick why e dey vex you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Jose should bring £40m for Willian jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Ibime:
Jose should bring £40m for Willian jare.
Willian for Mhkitaryan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2016
lalaboi:
The guy say 'side chick' to make himself feel better. if its truly side chick why e dey vex you?
Baba na side chick she be, I nor vex for the matter I be wan form bad guy for her but I do am in a wrong way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2016
FBS:

Defoe could have been our player of the season last season if he was a blue

Which goals please? Free kicks? And how many?11 or something
Pedro will be our back up next season and I don't see why we should keep such an expensive player on a big pay as 3rd choice when we have small boys that can produce more goals

Keeping Willian because of last season is like keeping Ramires because of Camp nou

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (19741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, lordfalcao(m), Leyqute(m), bestmutiu2019(m), Sportsweb, Ijustwantto, Kalapizim(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.