Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781612 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Testing testing?

We suppose support Chelsea today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
bigkesh:

No dey dull yourself ooo... If she cheats why feel weak??keep Enjoying wetin you wan enjoy from her and whoever else you got

My brother,the good guy always lose.....If she cheats don't give a Bleep

Sex is not food, its better to go celibate than contract STDs, drag babe with a yahoo guy, last thing I'll do.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Sex is not food, its better to go celibate than contract STDs, drag babe with a yahoo guy, last thing I'll do.

Lol paddy ......hmmmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ibime how ur little girl?

Meanwhile, I know you are in support of willian sale however, what is your opinion on willian pairing matic or kante or acting as a back up to moses?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
diggz:

Meanwhile, I know you are in support of willian sale however, what is your opinion on willian pairing matic or kante or acting as a back up to moses?
All willian does is run run run.. and offers nothing at the business end of the game.

IMO I believe he'll never play well if asked to replace matic or Kante in this new system. He may be a good option B for right wing back since he knows how to run. He works hard enough so he can easily fit in as a RWB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

My best also don't do sex,but he does everything else....You didn't get my message,why will you drag babe? Fighting over a girl will mean you wanna get serious

Abi you don fall in love ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Hope you remember Ramires was amazing that season,he was voted the player's player of the year ahead of our superstars

The only space for Willian in our team is RF...For someone like him with his disastrous goal record its will be a disaster to play him there

Pedro even Outscored Willian last season which was Pedro's worst and Willian's best

What can he really do other than run with and without the ball....Set piece? No...Crosses? He had rather do some step overs that will never beat a Full back.... Goals and assist? Don't even wanna go there

I have been saying it,Willian is useless as a Forward

I will rather have 11 Willians on the pitch than 11 Pedros et all. Yes, thats how "useless" he is.

Match is a little over an hour. 3 points and all is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
bigkesh:

My best also don't do sex,but he does everything else....You didn't get my message,why will you drag babe? Fighting over a girl will mean you wanna get serious

Abi you don fall in love ni

I fall in love deeply when a girl has ticked all my boxes, she happens to be the first gf to secretly cheat on me, that's why I am not always relaxed when dating, its either you stick to only me or u move on with the new guy, after all, I wickedly dumped my ex for her, now she did the same to me. She was still accusing me few days ago about not bothering to see her, gist with her, call her, try to visit her....i just dey laugh.

Life goes on, girls yapa....na to find d one wey sensible small be the koko.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
angry
SIRcumalot:

We suppose support Chelsea today.

Mbanu! For what? These perennial haters? NEVER........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Confirmed line ups..

The way teams dey tweak formations against us this days to try contain 3-4-3 no be here o...

Which kind Spurs formation be this? 3-4-2-1 abi another variant of 3-4-3?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
diggz:

What is there to discuss? Every squad needs a Willian for tactical flexibility . . . great examples of Willian-type players in the past are Ji Sung Park, Ray Parlour, Luis Enrique, James Milner, Massimo Ambrosini etc.

You keep those sort of players so long as their value stays under £20m. Once their value is around £40m, you'd be foolish not to sell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Target Wimmer. Take Wanyama out. Dembele? One yellow card will slow him down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mehn i'm not opportune to watch this match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
YEBARIBA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Great. So run is over. Expected.
Let's calm down and go attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Shud be 2-0 today, e don reset again, 1-0 against Boro

You were saying... tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okada drop me here, na here e dey shele cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
OK, e don happen.....clean sheet don spoil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bullet. Cortuois wan cry.

No panicking at all. Lets get on with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

People are you ready?...........i said party people are you ready?.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
E don happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Emaprince:
Mehn i'm not opportune to watch this match.

Best decision. . . At least you'll miss una defeat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gen gen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wayama and Dembele are the best DM pairing IMHO - strength, defensive stability and skills all mixed into one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Debroslink:

You were saying... tongue

Thank God u are seeing what I was telling you guys on your thread, the league is so unpredictable, who would have thought Spurs that played and got beaten this Tuesday (while Chelsea were resting) will score first at the bridge and still looking this strong.

Cc Barackodam, sebod, ddippset et al

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dem dey press loju pali. But we are passing well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Thank God u are seeing what I was telling you guys on your thread, the league is so unpredictable, who would have thought Spurs that played and got beaten this Tuesday (while Chelsea were resting) will score first at the bridge and still looking this strong.

Me. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tottenham's defence is porous though and Chelshit should take advantage of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chelseafan1:

That's wrong.

A Spurs team that crashed out from the group stage of UCL is currently giving you a serious tough time.

It means Chelsea cannot stand against elite teams in European football.

It also means that a league of average clubs without elite clubs will always be "competitive".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mhen! We are finding it difficult to hold on to the ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Alonso being turned like ogi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Joseph901, VicThory(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.