Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,331 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11050581 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (19772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
PietroRico:
Sane V hazard now?

Anything to defect attention from apari's failure

11 goal Hazard has been found inferior ro Pedro already so we are ringing the bar lower

Its Sane now,

Soon it might be Puncheon vs Hazard or Zaha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
"You know how the French league is supposedly rubbish? Well one of theirs [made] city look like a pub team tonight... "
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's just a shame that pragmatic managers who are capable of setting their team up to actually defend are now seen as old school because of hipster managers who can't vary their teams approach to save their lives.

I just don't see how a simeone, mourinho or a conte will enter into 2nd leg away tie with a 2 goal advantage, playing a Dm and 5 attackers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

11 goal Hazard has been found inferior ro Pedro already so we are ringing the bar lower

Its Sane now,

Soon it might be Puncheon vs Hazard or Zaha
yea hazard is a fraud, I don't care.
But he didn't play tonight.
Fraudiola on the other hand..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
A first for Pep
Monaco 3-1 Manchester City (agg 6-6)
Posted at 22:57
Pep Guardiola is used to setting impressive records but this is a record he'll want to forget: 

Manchester City are the first team in Champions League history to be eliminated in a knockout tie after scoring five goals in the first leg. #Evulu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
" Pep is such a great manager, as soon as he buys Messi, Neymar, Modric and Ramos he'll show what a great tactician he is again." grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
PietroRico:
It's just a shame that pragmatic managers who are capable of setting their team up to actually defend are now seen as old school because of hipster managers who can't vary their teams approach to save their lives.

I just don't see how a simeone, mourinho or a conte will enter into 2nd leg away tie with a 2 goal advantage, playing a Dm and 5 attackers

Hipster coaches! You hit the nail on the head. Any manager that can't defend a 2 goal lead against Monaco using Man City is a fraud!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Like donjazet keeps saying, complaining about what mou is saying now is just hypocrisy.
This is who mou has always been and will continue to be. Some are even comparing him to Ferguson when they know he has always been just mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
How many EPL teams remain? 1, 2... grin

Yeye dey smell! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
My quarter-final predictions are:

Leicester v. Madrid
Monaco v. Barcelona
Atletico Madrid v Dortmund
Juventus v Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
CFCman:
My quarter-final predictions are:

Leicester v. Madrid
Monaco v. Barcelona
Atletico Madrid v Dortmund
Juventus v Bayern
I will really like this Monaco might just expose Barcelona's defense with their Crazy attacking football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
coded01:

Yeye dey smell! grin

Did you see the true level of pep fraudiola now? Bravo, pep, valdes have all been exposed as overhyped materials. I am just praying for Busquets to mistakenly take the step of faith into epl next season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
coded01:

Yeye dey smell! grin
Coded01 cheesy. You just posted same thing on three different threads grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
When we said it was bcoz he had Messi, Iniesta and Xavi, they said he was successful bcoz he was the best Manager in the world.

When he was busy monopolizing that useless one man league, they said he will come and dominate the EPL in same fashion.

ollah1 and debroslink come and defend ur apari Pep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibime:

Hipster coaches! You hit the nail on the head. Any manager that can't defend a 2 goal lead against Monaco using Man City is a fraud!
Well, they have ageing full backs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
iamrosheed:

I will really like this Monaco might just expose Barcelona's defense with their Crazy attacking football
Absolutely. It would be fun to watch.

But I'm afraid that the potential tie may be over in the first leg. If Monaco could ship 6 goals to City, Barca may score 12.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
CFCman:

Absolutely. It would be fun to watch.

But I'm afraid that the potential tie may be over in the first leg. If Monaco could ship 6 goals to City, Barca may score 12 .
Una no go ever learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
PietroRico:

How did Pragmatism help Mourunho on Monday? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
PietroRico:
Well, they have ageing full backs

lol. Yet Sagna is their best defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nihilist:

How did Pragmatism help Mourunho on Monday? cheesy
actually it did.
After that red card, the plan was simple and short.
Keep them out and we did. We basically reduced you guys to long rangers from azpi and Co.
You don't lose a knock out game If you don't concede.
dab lord's lackadaicity that culminated in him failing to close down that ugly, short and long foreheaded drug lord, undid the plan

Had that game entered extra time, Lord Fellaini would have finished you off from route 1 football when you had all finished you energy.

Any of these hipster managers would have continued to attack and then chop 3/4 in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pep is an amazing manager. His sense of pragmatism is awesome. He does the right things at the right time.

Now read that from a reverse angle.

Craig Shakespeare even get sense pass that bald philosophy mister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
PietroRico:
actually it did.
Keep them out and we did. We basically reduced you guys to long rangers from azpi and Co.
dab lord's lackadaicity that culminated in him failing to close down that ugly, short and long foreheaded drug lord, undid the plan

Had that game entered extra time, Lord Fellaini would have finished you off from route 1 football when you had all finished you energy.

Any of these hipster managers would have continued to attack and then chop 3/4 in the process.

Yes I'm sure 1-0 is different to 3-0 in FA Cup knockout round.

Jose's pragmatism sees you guys with a chance in the return leg, no?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fraudiola's brother in baldness don run grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
airmark:

Did you see the true level of pep fraudiola now? Bravo, pep, valdes have all been exposed as overhyped materials. I am just praying for Busquets to mistakenly take the step of faith into epl next season.

Keep quiet. It's now Pep is fraud. Sevilla lost last night but it was La Liga that was a fraud. Hypocrisy at its finest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Jose Mourinho wanted to sign John Stones for us.

My God.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2017
PietroRico:
actually it did.

Not to mention that we could have drew that very one, if Rashford hadn't been profligate.

Forget, we sabi managers wey know their onion. Pep is made for fantasy football, I wonder why Mukina never send am code to join NL Fantasy Premier League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Give me Dortmund or Monaco for Leicester abeg. Make counter them to death
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2017
PietroRico:
Una no go ever learn

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Mourinhos pragmatism has helped him to 6th place for the past 100days and out of the FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
ollah2:

Keep quiet. It's now Pep is fraud. Sevilla lost last night but it was La Liga that was a fraud. Hypocrisy at its finest

JJC, you are ignorant of us calling pep, a fraud years back. Thats your problem not mine, so bounce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Yes I'm sure 1-0 is different to 3-0 in FA Cup knockout round.

Jose's pragmatism sees you guys with a chance in the return leg, no?
this is not what I'm here for. Meet those interested over there

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:
Jose Mourinho wanted to sign John Stones for us.

My God.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (19772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.