Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11322816 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Jose Mourinho is Chelsea's No 1 and should
have been shown more respect by fans, Ray
Wilkins said on Premier League Daily.
The Stamford Bridge crowd jeered Mourinho
during Manchester United's 1-0 defeat at the
hands of his former club in the FA Cup
quarter-final on Monday, with fans unhappy as
the 54-year-old had to be separated from
Antonio Conte on the touchline.
Mourinho held three fingers up to Chelsea fans
to signify how many Premier League titles he
won with the club
Mourinho lifted three fingers towards the home
supporters to signify the number of Premier
League trophies he won with the club, and
former assistant manager Wilkins says the
former Porto and Real Madrid boss should have
been afforded more respect.
"I just wish our Chelsea supporters, and I'm a
Chelsea supporter, showed a little bit more
class to Jose Mourinho," said Wilkins.
PL Daily: Leicester's
adventure
Leicester, Man City &
Man Utd discussed on PL
Daily podcast
"People will naturally be thinking: 'Hang on a
second he was demonstrating stuff on the
touchline against Chelsea'. Well yes he was but
now he's employed by Manchester United.
Chelsea relieved him of his post.
"If we actually remember what he's done for
our club, and I say our club because I've been
a Chelsea man since I was 10 and a half, he's
worked miracles there.
Antonio Conte (right) has got under
Mourinho's skin, says Andy Walker
"He's a good bloke but he's a football man, he
wants his club to win. I just thought the other
night against Manchester United they didn't
show him the respect he merits."
Asked if Mourinho should have shown more
respect to Conte, Wilkins said: "When you've
got two coaches on the sideline that have so
much passion then you're going to have a little
[confrontation].
"You could have said Conte was disrespectful to
Jose. It was just a conflict of interests, they
just had a row and these things happen."
Conte was unhappy with the number of fouls
Manchester United committed during the game
Mourinho labelled himself "Judas" after the
game, but maintained he is still the No 1 at
the club until another manager proves
otherwise.
Wilkins agrees with the United boss' assessment
and thinks Chelsea supporters do too.
"I think they [Chelsea fans] do if they're
thinking about it logically and sensibly, there's
no one that can touch him at the moment,"
said Wilkins.
"Jose will be number one until somebody wins
as many trophies as Jose."
www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10802743/jose-mourinho-owed-more-respect-from-chelsea-fans-says-ray-wilkins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:
Mourinhos pragmatism has helped him to 6th place for the past 100days and out of the FA cup

Those are local competitions. What counts is Europe and Manure are still in it. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2017
PietroRico:
this is not what I'm here for. Meet those interested over there

But Pragmatic Jose lost pragmatically on Monday sha. That's what me in here for. To remind you.

Here.

Have an L.

On the house. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2017
PietroRico:
this is not what I'm here for. Meet those interested over there

That stomach reminds me of a Chelsea fan here... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2017
ollah2:

Keep quiet. It's now Pep is fraud.. . Sevilla lost last night but it was La Liga that was a fraud. Hypocrisy at its finest
actually, all that proved and what people pointed out was the uselessness of the league table position logic that was fast becoming a law around here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2017
bykebyke:
In six seasons now, 2011-2017, Premier League has only had five Champions League quarter-finalists.

In same period, Spain has had 17 quarter-finalists.

LOL.... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

But Pragmatic Jose lost pragmatically on Monday sha. That's what me in here for. To remind you.

Here.

Have an L.

On the house. cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

How did Pragmatism help Mourunho on Monday? cheesy

My friend why do you like talking out of context? Was Jose defending 2 goal lead on Monday? Is Chelsea Monaco?

Jose is proven in the Premier League 3 times over. This is about the hipster Fraudiola who is a failure in EPL to date and who just threw away a 2 goal lead to phucking Monaco. This is the final result after all that jizzing about "how to play against big teams" when Pep beat Barca in a dead rubber group game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=PietroRico post=54630339][/quote]

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Ibime:

Those are local competitions. What counts is Europe and Manure are still in it. cheesy

You mean second grade European competition which Sevilla wins in their sleep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

You mean second grade European competition which Sevilla wins in their sleep

It counts toward UEFA Coefficient cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Ibime:

My friend why do you like talking out of context? Was Jose defending 2 goal lead on Monday? Is Chelsea Monaco?

Jose is proven in the Premier League 3 times over. This is about the hipster Fraudiola who is a failure in EPL a to date and who just threw away a 2 goal lead to phucking Monaco. This is the final result after all that jizzing about "how to play against big teams" when Pep beat Barca in a dead rubber group game.

What is this one talking about?

Na troll I dey troll that guy as Manyoo fan and you dey rake.

Which levels na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Ibime:

Jose is proven in the Premier League 3 times over. This is about the hipster Fraudiola who is a failure in EPL a to date and who just threw away a 2 goal lead to phucking Monaco. This is the final result after all that jizzing about "how to play against big teams" when Pep beat Barca in a dead rubber group game.

The 2 lead no be Pep coach them to get it in the first place?

Well I have seen Mourinho coach Madrid to a 3 goal CL loss to Dortmund and couldnt overturn it

Pep loss on away goals right? Mourinho lost outright

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

How did Pragmatism help Mourunho on Monday? cheesy

Nihilist!! You know very well that Mourinho will never throw away a 2 goal lead in a Champions League knockout tie. It can never happen. You're just looking for every opportunity to castigate him. Chill man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Ibime:
It counts toward UEFA Coefficient cheesy

You should care about UEFA coefficient of the EPL cos in 6 second round games 4 losses 18 goals conceded

Really a shame you can even call it a sham of a league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2017
donjazet:

Nihilist!! You know very well that Mourinho will never throw away a 2 goal lead in a Champions League knockout tie. It can never happen. You're just looking for every opportunity to castigate him. Chill man

But Mourinho can coach a team to a 3 goal loss in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

What is this one talking about?

Na troll I dey troll that guy as Manyoo fan and you dey rake.

Which levels na?

OK I think say na your usual anti JM and pro Pep yarns.

Make I hold this L

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2017
donjazet:

You lot seem to have forgotten Chelsea v Bradford sha. grin

Relax, I was actually trolling that guy into say we no even party on their thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:
Jose Mourinho wanted to sign John Stones for us.

My God.

From what we've seen thus far, it could have been a bad move, but then again, you can't be close to good playing for a manager who doesn't teach his defenders how to tackle.

Stones could still have come good playing for Jose. This is a man who teaches his Cbs not just how to tackle but also how to mutate into beasts.

Check:
Carvalho
Terry
Gallas
Zouma
Ivanovic
Lucio
Chivu
Walter Samuel
Burdisso
Materazzi
Zanetti
Sergio Ramos
Varane

Check Pep:
Pique
Chyringisky? cheesy
Puyol
Boateng
Benatia
Otamendi
Stones

Unfortunate Stones should have read the signs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Ibime:

OK I think say na your usual anti JM and pro Pep yarns.

Make I hold this L

cheesy

I no even be Anti-Jose, Pro-Pep. I'm just pro-Chelsea.

You don forget say that day I dey agree with you say Pep suppose dey more pragmatic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

But Mourinho can coach a team to a 3 goal loss in the CL

How lower can you go? Losing 5-3 on aggregate to a current league champion and champ league finalist is understandable. Don't forget that JM was reviving a fallen Madrid. Before he came, they were eliminated in the round of 16 by far lesser teams. You know all these, but just want to feign ignorance to circumstances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Griffon:

From what we've seen thus far, it could have been a bad move, but then again, you can't be close to good playing for a manager who doesn't teach his defenders how to tackle.

Stones could still have come good playing for Jose. This is a man who teaches his Cbs not just how to tackle but also how to mutate into beasts.

Check:
Carvalho
Terry
Gallas
Zouma
Ivanovic
Lucio
Chivu
Walter Samuel
Burdisso
Materazzi
Zanetti
Sergio Ramos
Varane

Check Pep:
Pique
Chyringisky? cheesy
Puyol
Boateng
Benatia
Otamendi
Stones

Stones wasn't even making the 1st team at Everton by the end of last season, and this was under Bobby Martinez that didn't even know how to defend. If Martinez as averse to defending as he was, could identify stones as a rotten egg and tie him to the bench, I don't think any Jupiter can coach sense into the boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2017
PietroRico see as you just wan cause katakata for here. Why can't you just take your trolling in peace for God's sake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2017
If na pep dey manage athletico, I'm sure he would set up looking to hit leverkusen for 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2017
donjazet:

How lower can you go? Losing 5-3 on aggregate to a current league champion and champ league finalist is understandable. Don't forget that JM was reviving a fallen Madrid. Before he came, they were eliminated in the round of 16 by far lesser teams. You know all these, but just want to feign ignorance to circumstances.

That Dortmund finished 25 points behind Bayern and walloped Mourinho 4-1

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:
PietroRico see as you just wan cause katakata for here. Why can't you just take your trolling in peace for God's sake.
grin grin
Na only mourinho Una see for the list sef?

People here just like trouble and must look for way to dig am out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2017
A manager that has only ever really succeeded when he had Messi, na manager be that?
Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 12:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Stones wasn't even making the 1st team at Everton by the end of last season, and this was under Bobby Martinez that didn't even know how to defend. If Martinez as averse to defending could identify stones as a rotten egg and tie him to the bench, I don't think any Jupiter can coach sense into the boy.

Boy wey drop transfer request which was eventually rejected. Boy wey cry b'cos he couldn't get the Chelsea move he craved. Boy wey missed out on trainings 'cos his heart was somewhere else.

All these dealt him a psychological blow. His game got really bad and he was relegated to the bench.

I saw Stones' games before the Chelsea transfer saga, honestly the kid was damn good.

A certain bald ninny is yet to tap into that boy's full potentials.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Griffon:

Check:
Carvalho
Terry
Gallas
Zouma
Ivanovic
Lucio
Chivu
Walter Samuel
Burdisso
Materazzi
Zanetti
Sergio Ramos
Varane

Check Pep:
Pique
Chyringisky? cheesy
Puyol
Boateng
Benatia
Otamendi
Stones

Lmao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Griffon:

Boy wey drop transfer request which was eventually rejected. Boy wey cry b'cos he couldn't get the Chelsea move he craved. Boy wey missed out on trainings 'cos his heart was somewhere else.

All these dealt him a psychological blow. His game got really bad and he was relegated to the bench.

I saw Stones' games before the Chelsea transfer saga, honestly the kid was damn good.

A certain bald ninny is yet to tap into that boy's full potentials.

Tah na lie. I can never agree with this one. Stones? Good? Where?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8YRqPnyXUE

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Griffon see this season alone.

Stones? No think am.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 12:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nihilist:

Tah na lie. I can never agree with this one. Stones? Good? Where?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8YRqPnyXUE

And guess who he is playing for? cheesy

Imma upload Boateng's epic fall against Barca and still tell you who he was playing for.

Pep is a joke and every ninja around him seems to learn the craft real quick grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (20051) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.