Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,136 members, 7,987,960 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11376094 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (20108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
You tell us how many minutes Demba ba has played in Chelsea and how many minutes Torres has played since January GUFFANTI

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu: You tell us how many minutes Demba ba has played in Chelsea and how many minutes Torres has played since January GUFFANTI

coming from a guy that claimed ozil and metresacker played in the bundesliga as at euro 2012, you must be a bellend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

coming from a guy that claimed ozil and metresacker played in the bundesliga as at euro 2012, you must be a bellend

This is the same person who cant even perform basic arithmetic and compare Demba ba minutes with torres. You must be the poster child for autism

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:
This is the same person who cant even perform basic arithmetic and compare Demba ba minutes with torres. You must be the poster child for autism

basic arithmetic is not my forte but my common sense tells me demba ba averages a goal in more than 3 league matches at chelsea - far worse than what he did at newcastle!!! i don't have to be accurate, you homoerotic nuisance.

you are so gay you are the type that sniffs your friend's seat immediately after he leaves!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

basic arithmetic is not my forte but my common sense tells me demba ba averages a goal in more than 3 league matches at chelsea - far worse than what he did at newcastle!!! i don't have to be accurate, you homoerotic nuisance.

you are so gay you are the type that sniffs your friend's seat immediately after he leaves!

It shouldn't come to that! Let's stick with the football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:
It shouldn't come to that! Let's stick with the football.

you should be addressing the faggöt - don't address me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

you should be addressing the faggöt - don't address me!

And to Dayokanu too. There's no need to call yourselves the f**** word.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Awon were yi tun ti bere again undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:
And to Dayokanu too. There's no need to call yourselves the f**** word.

dayokanu is a faggöt!
when he's cornered, he quickly veers off the main argument and create his own or he turns the argument into cheap pedantry!

this debate is so simple - has ba lived up to the hype @ chelsea? no! is demba ba scoring regularly like he did at newcastle? no!

if ba's scoring freely at newcastle, why can't he replicate his form at chelsea with a superior midfield? is ba the problem or is chelsea's system the problem? if chelsea's system is the problem, why is it a good excuse for ba and the same excuse cannot be used for torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2013
I thought Demba Bas spectacular performances against Utd and City would have shut some eediots up by now. A striker we can trust with some responsibility in big games for the first time since Didier.

Demba keeps playing the best teams and performing. Well done Demba.

Torres we only see against Sparta Prague and Asec Mimosas.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Arab commentator starts using God's name in vain when Luiz unleashes thunderbolt. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTElMDHRt8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2013
Thank God the keeper didn't put a hand to this. Instant amputation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2013
^^
That shot is more of technique than power, so keeper stood no chance really.

It's a beauty! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2013
It was one of those shots you knew was going in the second it left his feet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Looking at it from another angle, you can see significant movement on the ball. I think it was more about the movement generated in flight than any technique behind it (if any). Not sure the keeper would have saved it though.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
You've got to love the kind of stats you can find on opta.

Newcastle have not scored from a corner kick since October 2011. 247 corners and not a single goal from all. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
nateevs: You've got to love the kind of stats you can find on opta.

Newcastle have not scored from a corner kick since October 2011. 247 corners and not a single goal from all. cheesy cheesy

LWKMD grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Even if 2 keepers were in goal, that Luiz shot would still have gone in. The bend and power was great!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
^ i score such goals all the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: ^ i score such goals all the time

The ones you score inside Idowuogbo doesnt count

You wey dey potent like Fernandont Scoreless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
dayokanu:

*faints* grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlabaSlim: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2013
[/i]
Ibime:
You my friend are an eediot.
If i'm ur friend, then u are the BIGGER EEEDIOTz in the committee of. U talk as if Emenalo is the only soul who SINGLEHANDEDLY takes/makes the decision. What abt others above him or those dat surround RA, u think they all lay idle? Even Gill/Kenyon/Dein neva take transfer decision singlehandedly & the fact is RA does wateva he wantz. U & coogar talk as if u guyz are involved in the mgt of these clubz meanwhile u guyz are so so ignorant of the day-2-day dealins everystep of the way.
Hohohohoho & to tink Foolz lyk urselves feel cos u are in the uk/us there4 pple in 9ja (includin ur SIBLINGs) are wretch, mtcheeeeew OTOMBOOOO lyk u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Uncle Dee!!! angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Congratulations to
@hazardeden10 &
@juanmata10 nominated
for PFA Player of the Year &
@RomeluLukaku9 &
@hazardeden10 young
player of year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nominations in full:
PFA Player of the Year

Eden Hazard - Chelsea
Juan Mata - Chelsea
Gareth Bale - Tottenham Hotspur
Michael Carrick - Manchester United
Robin van Persie - Manchester United
Luis Suarez - Liverpool

PFA Young Player of the Year

Eden Hazard - Chelsea
Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea (on loan at West Bromwich Albion)
Christian Benteke - Aston Villa
Gareth Bale - Tottenham Hotspur
Danny Welbeck - Manchester United
Jack Wilshere - Arsenal.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on 28 April
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingschild123(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
I heard Olowo doesn't want Maurinho? How true is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Jose Mourinho has been presented with the lucrative deal of Three year contract + €10m to €15m net per year by Chelsea. [Le 10 Sport]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mourinho will be back at Chelsea next season because that's what he wants and a deal has been in the pipeline for months. [Marca]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
chelseabmw: Mourinho will be back at Chelsea next season because that's what he wants and a deal has been in the pipeline for months. [Marca]

jose mourinho is going to PSG!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
New kit, home kit used to last 2yrs back then. Another money down the drain. Nice though.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Its best for Mourinho to sign up for PSG ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is that bayer winger deal a done deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (20108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), User09, DumaEmpire(m), a4turitoroman, popizaino(m), Bluelines69, Amoto94(m), fredoooooo, BlueMann, airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.