Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,155 members, 7,988,011 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11376569 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (20108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
El Guapo:

Talking about meeting 'Physical teams', u mean the 'Big guns' in a way huh?

Well as at Last Season, Andre played 11 games against Bayern Munich and Dortmund, and never saw the net. Not only did he not score in four UEFA Champions League games against Barcelona and Chelsea, he looked timid in the bright lights.
He averages 3.1 dribbles per game, but that dropped to 1.5 in the Champions League.
This fellah is sure afraid to express himsef against the big guns.

Maybe Joining Chelsea could help mutate him into a big game hardknock, until then...

I'd still prefer KDB to him at the flanks.
I admit Schurrle was rubbish last season but that's what you get with young players! Inconsistency! Besides the entire Leverkussen team played poorly against Barca i remember though that he did score against Valencia
He is better than De Bruyne at this point in their careers IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
nitlad:
No, we do not need him! angry

smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Well, well, those boys have to win today or else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
A-40:

I admit Schurrle was rubbish last season but that's what you get with young players! Inconsistency! Besides the entire Leverkussen team played poorly against Barca i remember though that he did score against Valencia
He is better than De Bruyne at this point in their careers IMO

Never. KDB's all-round game is a class act above Schurle at this stage of their careers. KDB's composure, technique, vision, range of passes and sheer ability on the ball puts him right ahead of Andre. I quite agree that Schurrle will most likely be preferred as a wing forward, however, that's about all he can do. KDB on the other hand will fit nicely into a number of positions - playing primarily as a winger in Genk and now as a CM in Bremen.

Apart from those abilities I highlighted, even Ibime will confirm to you that KDB leads many players in Europe with the quality of crosses he delivers, consistently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Oscccaarrrrr!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
I think Kevin De Bruyne is better at this point.

Schurrle might improve later oo but at this point I think he has regressed from the player we had hopes for in Mainz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Torres completely sluggish. Take him off jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't like this game.
Very cagey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
in terms of quality, this is the worst football match this season. jeeez, i cannot count the number of times both teams have given the ball away without pressure. everybody has been poor including the goalkeepers. no cohesion, the passes are fücking awful. i hope things improve in the 2nd half!

what a terrible game to watch....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chelsea have too many people competing for no10 position which means at this point we need Schurrle more than KDB unless KDB is willing to return to the wing.

Not interested in either of them though. I wanna hear about CMs and DMs first and foremost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMO IBO: I don't like this game.
Very cagey

More like just very tactical for me. It's been anything but cagey.
Torres has not gotten unto some nicely set up one-twos.
We could have easily scored a couple more.

Hazard, Oscar, Ramires and Mikel are breaking up play seriously in midfield.
Luiz has been vary aware of the evasive runs of Suarez so far.

I hope we can get a second.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMO IBO: I don't like this game.
Very cagey

It's exactly the kind of game I want.

Liverpool interested in coming short and keeping possession rather than running behind.

When they start running behind is when I'll start to panic cos we don't track runners well.

If Sturridge comes on, the dynamic might change.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ibime: Chelsea have too many people competing for no10 position which means at this point we need Schurrle more than KDB unless KDB is willing to return to the wing.

Not interested in either of them though. I wanna hear about CMs and DMs first and foremost.

Even if KDB did arrive, he definitely won't be in contention for AM position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Flippin eck sturridge!

I hope we don't lose this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ibime:

It's exactly the kind of game I want.

Liverpool interested in coming short and keeping possession rather than running behind.

When they start running behind is when I'll start to panic cos we don't track runners well.

If Sturridge comes on, the dynamic might change.

Here we go. It's started already.

Coutinho was playing too much ball to feet. The dynamic has changed.

This is where I expect Rafa to react.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
WE should have started tighter at the back. We needed a second goal but it didn't have to be immediately.
The balance has swung and it could be dangerous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Smh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Penalty! What a long wait for the penalty. Another Suarez antic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Cmon.
Goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
We should now stay compact and try to hit them on the counter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
This is where I expect Rafa to make changes to tighten the holes and see out the game. Bring on Lampard or Moses for Oscar, take off Torres for Ba to allow us to sit deeper and counter cos they are now sending runners behind us and our midfielders can't track them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Why are we this open when we are 2-1 ahead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Talk about a dog's dinner.
That's what Torres has been today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mata is no use when we are under pressure.

Mata off, Moses on
Oscar off, Lampard on
Torres off, Ba on

Game over!

Rafa must be smoking rocks!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
And he takes off his most defensive winger (Hazard) for Benayoun?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
How is Torres doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
16.5 hours without a league goal for Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ibime: 16.5 hours without a league goal for Torres

Just wait and see how coogar would come tell us he had a magnificent game Man of the Match performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
SUAREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sh1tt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Phuck this referee man! Time was up.

Everton, Manure and Spurs to come. Not looking good.

Would not be surprised if we miss out. Emenalo was having a laugh building this squad. And some boys were hailing his amateurish work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
pure sh!!!!t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (20108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, USAfall2024, swiz123(m), Oasis007(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Sportsweb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.