Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,104 members, 7,877,093 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10807940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (19520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Hehehe Sanchez ready to join us

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Moses didn't train yesterday... .Too bad

Conte should never try Pedro as a RWB again in the EPL, Azpi should play the RWB abeg

Cahill can play his preferred RWB and Ake comes in to play the LWB

We can't lose please, I don't want the unnecessary pressure from the media.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Conte should never try Pedro as a RWB again in the EPL, Azpi should play the RWB abeg

Or switch to a flat 4 and play 3 of Luiz, Kante, Matic, Fab in midfield. Luiz already plays like a libero, so having him further up as a deep playmaker should be feasible in theory. He will be the one to drop and collect the ball from his centre backs and carry it into midfield - something he already does to an extent right now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Nihilist:

Or switch to a flat 4 and play 3 of Luiz, Kante, Matic, Fab in midfield. Luiz already plays like a libero, so having him further up as a deep playmaker should be feasible in theory. He will be the one to drop and collect the ball from his centre backs and carry it into midfield - something he already does to an extent right now.

wa shere egbon
We should back to 4 man defense if Moses is not available.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2017
bigkesh:

For real, Pedro should never be used as a wingback again. Azpi will do very fine defensively and offer a decent job in attack. After all he's the one(out of the back 3) that surges forward more often. The only problem will be zouma coming in for him at RCB. Zouma is always jittery on the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'm going in fellas!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
3 points or nothing.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Even if moses is injured, he should be forced to play couple of minutes tomorrow before getting substituted.

He brought luck to chelsea (though I really don't believe much in luck)
And its like he was built for that position.

Is it just a coincidence that chelsea was on losing streak until conte introduced moses?
Now, Moses didn't play one game and chelsea had over 27 chances to score but couldn't and lost a bit embarrassingly.

I raised a question when it looks like he was injured against man utd and people started suggesting pedro, ake, willian. Can you now see moses is indispensable in that role until we have a perfect replacement for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
I can't believe Chelsea wants Lukaku to come back.

sad

We already have Costa, having Lukaku will be real eye sore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
lukaku is average at best, selling costa to get him will be the greatest mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
The Lukaku I saw in the second half is better than Costa

Bailly was the one bailing Rojo on numerous occasions, Costa can't do anything at all

Barkley though .......Zero sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Most of the Lukaku fans don't judge Lukaku based on the likes of today's game. They wait until he scores. I repeat again, this a potential colossal waste of some £65m. Abi wetin dem dey quote.

If we have £65m to spend, why don't we go after Mbappe? Sell Batman and promote Tammy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bimffo:
I can't believe Chelsea wants Lukaku to come back.

sad

We already have Costa, having Lukaku will be real eye sore.
even till now, me self don't get why anyone would want lukaku back.

i prefer guvnor costa anyday>

the guy is only fit for teams like everton. he will flop again if he returns to chelsea just like pogba returning to manyoo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
hensben:
lukaku is average at best, selling costa to get him will be the greatest mistake.
my greatest concern about that guy is the way he goes into hibernation against a very good side

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
nateevs:
Most of the Lukaku fans don't judge Lukaku based on the likes of today's game. They wait until he scores. I repeat again, this a potential colossal waste of some £65m. Abi wetin dem dey quote.

If we have £65m to spend, why don't we go after Mbappe? Sell Batman and promote Tammy.

Lukaku played very well tonight considering that Everton were playing 9-0-1 formation.

I'm not sure if you watched the game at all. Everton started the match with 4 defenders, 2 DMs, 2 Central midfielders, and only 1 winger.

Their fullbacks didn't cross half way line sef.

They now ended the game with 5 defenders. There was almost zero service to Lukaku and still he managed to trouble Manyoo's defence on several occasions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
even till now, me self don't get why anyone would want lukaku back.

i prefer guvnor costa anyday>

the guy is only fit for teams like everton. he will flop again if he returns to chelsea just like pogba returning to manyoo

How did he flop in Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
I swear, if u leave me and Seun in single room along with Buhari, snake and Randi Orton then give me a gun with a single bullet... I will f**king shoot Seun in his p**nis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
nateevs:

65 million can get you Pierre emerick, even sanchez cant go that price sef. Well no wonder conte is not a fan of lukakus style of play.. kpatakpata promote BAtMan,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
bigkesh:
The Lukaku I saw in the second half is better than Costa

Bailly was the one bailing Rojo on numerous occasions, Costa can't do anything at all

Barkley though .......Zero sense

I was gonna say this, Lukaku may not be the guy we should sign but he did better than Costa tonight.

He killed some chances, made some errors and some needless passes, I almost cursed him but then, Barkley was shiit, Lukaku was alone for most of the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
my greatest concern about that guy is the way he goes into hibernation against a very good side
Chelsea should go for Abumeyang or aguero instead. Lukaku nor be am at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think say na only me Lukaku annoy tonight ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I was gonna say this, Lukaku may not be the guy we should sign but he did better than Costa tonight.

He killed some chances, made some errors and some needless passes, I almost cursed him but then, Barkley was shiit, Lukaku was alone for most of the time.

The game finished with Dominic Calvert Lewin playing upfront with Lukaku. This time last year, that boy was playing in League 2 for Northampton town and he was shiiiiite, and this is speaking as someone who watched the boy play live at Sixfields stadium.

Lukaku is not a Luis Suarez that will dribble 10 men and score - he needs service. You put him with these kind of olodo players and then expect him to work magic against a team like Manyoo at Old Trafford. Which way na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How did he flop in Chelsea?
why was he shipped out after few games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
hensben:
Chelsea should go for Abumeyang or aguero instead. Lukaku nor be am at all.
aubmeyang is better, any striker that can't dribble at least 1 defender or get past two is a no for me..

There are two type of strikers, the strikers that when given chance they will score, but if they dont see chance they relax and the the type of strikers that when they are not giving chance, they will trouble you and try to score.

Lukaku is the first one to me..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
aubmeyang is better, any striker that can't dribble at least 1 defender or get past two is a no for me..

There are two type of strikers, the strikers that when given chance they will score, but if they dont see chance they relax and the the type of strikers that when they are not giving chance, they will trouble you and try to score.

Lukaku is the first one to me..
You described Lukaku very well plus his technicality on and off the ball is average.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Nihilist:

The game finished with Dominic Calvert Lewin playing upfront with Lukaku. This time last year, that boy was playing in League 2 for Northampton town and he was shiiiiite, and this is speaking as someone who watched the boy play live at Sixfields stadium.

Lukaku is not a Luis Suarez that will dribble 10 men and score - he needs service. You put him with these kind of olodo players and then expect him to work magic against a team like Manyoo at Old Trafford. Which way na?

He actually did well except for those wrong decision nd few misplaced passes but its understandable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

He actually did well except for those wrong decision nd few misplaced passes but its understandable.

And this is exactly my point. It's understandable because
1. he plays for Everton where he receives a low number of passes, yet he misplaces them
2. There is no pressure to perform.

At Chelsea, in a Conte 3-4-3, he probably receives on average 80 passes per game and in tight spaces. How would he fare?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:13am On Apr 05, 2017
hmmm we can't lose dat game 2citey...no way

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2017
nateevs:

And this is exactly my point. It's understandable because
1. he plays for Everton where he receives a low number of passes, yet he misplaces them
2. There is no pressure to perform.

At Chelsea, in a Conte 3-4-3, he probably receives on average 80 passes per game and in tight spaces. How would he fare?

Maybe he can grow and develop more, I do not think he has peaked yet, he still has time to be a better striker and right now, with all the negatives, IMHO, he is still better than the current Costa that loses ball anyhow, he equally knows how to bully defenders, he has pace, can still retain the ball better than Costa.

Costa has been serious pain to watch lately, it's so frustrating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Bet9ja 3PDRMZR

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (19520) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Shegzdave, Ibukzy and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.