Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,583 members, 7,892,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10895699 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) ... (19671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No be me win am na cheesy....the thing no sure for me sef but u fit Remix this and see how far. 3T22W26
no game Over-sure guy... I go stake am.. The odd sharp.. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
Some people are suckers for punishment, instead of them to mind their IQ mates, they always want to punch above their weight class and every time without fail they get sonned now here you go

When I see how a serie A alumni the 4th rated league is doing in this same EPL.

COnte has been sitting unchallenged at the top of the league since last year

WHat an extremely foolish post that doesnt deserve to be quoted. In la Liga we have teams like Atletico Madrid which might just be one of the toughest route 1 football clubs in Europe, we have Bilbao who kicks the shit out of anyone. But when you have people who dont see beyond their nose they present stupiddd arguments like the one above

2. There are more international at the likes of Arsenal, City, Liverpool Manure Spurs which the Bayern Madrid and Barcelona beat for fun.
Help me understand how the logic works. Barca Madrid Bayern beats Arsenal Pool and co with 11 internationals, but it is the Stoke Swansea and Hull with 3 internaltional each that will beat them? Like I usually said you are a joke who writes itself

3 Salary argument is the most foolish one. What correlation has salary to do with the quality of football on display when there are money miss roads who pay undeserving players millions. Arsenal as at 2016 pays more in wages than Bayern and every season like clockwork Bayern puts a whooping to their ass. Even Aston Villa in tier 2 who cant even get promoted pay more wages than Monaco or Sevilla

Atletico are playing like 3rd semi in 4 yrs yet their wage bill barely made it into top 20 and are firmly behind the likes of Roma, Schalke Spurs

Now about the competitiveness of the bottom half the chart below show how much points the lower ten in the league gets from la liga vs EPL

Chew on that ruminate on it, and if you dont understand it like I assume you would, ask a friend
You know what klopp, Pep, mou, Suarez, cr7 and host of football professionals mean when they say epl is competitive but you sha just wan argue. Continue though. Your trolling is part of entertainment on here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Look at this and get motivated....you can win your own millions this weekend.

12 games, all over 2.5 goals..... 2500 to win 5.7m

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

Cc. Nihilist, DopeJemi, Donjazet, Airmark.
my g how I go take play make I send money for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2017
hensben:
my g how I go take play make I send money for you?

Do you have an online account?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Do you have an online account?
yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
abeg quote me if u get
My game. 3T22W26
A friend's game
Booking Number:3SZN252
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
I have argued on the EPL side for many years but more and more, I became less convinced about that belief, so much I stopped. What about the most incontrovertible fact that Real Madrid and Barcelona have infinitely better squads than the rest of the EPL? That at least counts for something and just throws this argument out of the window.

If Real and Barcelona played in the PL, they will win the league hands down. I can no longer come up with any reason why they wouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

My game.
3T22W26

A friend's game

Booking Number:3SZN252

I don't really like having two or more games from one league loitering on my slip. I prefer spreading my risk across many leagues.

I love the figure you're chasing though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
nateevs:
I have argued on the EPL side for many years but more and more, I became less convinced about that belief, so much I stopped. What about the most incontrovertible fact that Real Madrid and Barcelona have infinitely better squad than the rest of the EPL? That at least counts for something and just throws this argument out of the window.

If Real and Barcelona played in the PL, they will win the league hands down. I can no longer come up with any reason why they wouldn't.

Conjecture.

Klopp opined that they would both find this league difficult, that's his opinion. I drew up factors that could make it quite tough for Real and Barca, that is still my opinion.

So. . .?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Griffon:

I don't really like having two or more games from one league loitering on my slip. I prefer spreading my risk across many leagues.

I love the figure you're chasing though.

It's not the best actually. I agree with you.

It's best one picks the surest of them all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
nateevs:
I have argued on the EPL side for many years but more and more, I became less convinced about that belief, so much I stopped. What about the most incontrovertible fact that Real Madrid and Barcelona have infinitely better squad than the rest of the EPL? That at least counts for something and just throws this argument out of the window.

Spurs won't sell Bale to Real, Chelsea wont sell Hazard to their rivals, Real or Barca, Man utd would never sell Cr7 to their rival real, just as Barca wont sell Neymar to Madrid.

Isco sef, Real wont agree to sell to Barca for any amount.

Just as Spurs won't dare sell Erickson to us, same way, they wont sell to Real or Barca in the same league....

The Epl money is almost evenly distributed among all teams, how would Barca and Madrid have so wide a spending power than Chelsea, Man utd, Arsenal, City in the same.

How will these two teams have the infinitely better squad in the EPL.?

Make no mistakes, all the big team will become equals or almost of same depth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
nateevs:

Oh? so you mean when Real Madrid and Barcelona come to the EPL, both of them will have lone monopoly of buying and fielding all the best players available in the world while the remaining 18 teams will just sit quietly in one corner and watch them, abi?

there's a reason EPL is said to be competitive, not minding the fact that the league might be currently shiiit judging by the performance in Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Look at this and get motivated....you can win your own millions this weekend.

12 games, all over 2.5 goals..... 2500 to win 5.7m

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

Cc. Nihilist, DopeJemi, Donjazet, Airmark.

This is dope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
nateevs:

I completely agree with Ur first paragraph but not the second.

You only need to take a look at the way simeone chose to setup his league winning team to have a change of heart. They were very compact,extremely aggressive when they met with Madrid and barca. They will play long balls,kick and fight for every loose ball,man mark to neutralize Ur best players on the pitch or even try to break their legs and that is what you will get across most epl small teams as against their la Liga counterparts who will want to play possessional footie against a team like barca for example.

You also need to appreciate the fact that most epl small teams set up to contain the bigger guys while they hit them on counters and set pieces.

I am not agreeing to the fact assertion of Madrid n barca winning the league hands down if they were to be in the epl however,i can agree that they will win some.

Lastly you cannot have coaches like mou,pep,conte,wenger,pochetino,klopp,benitez etc in the league with you and expect coaches like zidane n Enrique to win the PL hands down like it was champions league. It will simply not work because the pl is not a cup competition but league games to fight for points.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
hensben:
yeah
Bet9ja account? If yes, copy that code and paste it where you see bet slip?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
diggz:
You also need to appreciate the fact that most epl small teams set up to contain the bigger guys while they hit them on counters and set pieces.

I am not agreeing to the fact assertion of Madrid n barca winning the league hands down if they were to be in the epl however,i can agree that they will win some.

Lastly you cannot have coaches like mou,pep,conte,wenger,pochetino,klopp,benitez etc in the league with you and expect coaches like zidane n Enrique to win the PL hands down like it was champions league. It will simply not work because the pl is not a cup competition but league games to fight for points.

This, actually was the second factor I posted lastnite to that Bavarian airhead called Raumdeuter - EPL sides differing styles of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
diggz:

You only need to take a look at the way simeone chose to setup his league winning team to have a change of heart. They were very compact,extremely aggressive when they met with Madrid and barca. They will play long balls,kick and fight for every loose ball,man mark to neutralize Ur best players on the pitch or even try to break their legs and that is what you will get across most epl small teams as against their la Liga counterparts who will want to play possessional footie against a team like barca for example.

God bless you bro, add to the fact that, if these two teams are in the EPL, it would be almost impossible for these big coaches to let their star players go to their rival team in the same league.

They will win some league but they would never dominate the Epl like they are doing in Spain.

E just be like say make Chelsea kon dey beg Spurs to sell Erickson, or make Mou say make we sell Hazard give am or make Madrid say den wan buy Neymar. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It's not the best actually. I agree with you.

It's best one picks the surest of them all.

Wetin konsign me. The #200 wey I go throway for weed, make I kuku take am book this nonsense.

Na nonsense sure pass these days cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
diggz:

They will win some? undecided
Oga Lets say in 5yrs, they will win 4 in 5 or even everytin.
No matter how they fight for points in epl, at the end of the season, chelsea, man u, Liverpool, Arsenal, Mancity, Tottenham, everton will still occupy 1st - 7th position.

So barca and rma will come and take which position?
The league may be difficult but if barca and rma comes, they would still be 1st and 2nd at the end of the season then others follow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Griffon:

Wetin konsign me. The #200 wey I go throway for weed make I kuku take am book this nonsense.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1 if no be say we get night vigil, I for swear for you! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
foladj:

They will win some? undecided
Oga Lets say in 5yrs, they will win 4 in 5 or even everytin.
No matter how they fight for points in epl, at the end of the season, chelsea, man u, Liverpool, Arsenal, Mancity, Tottenham, everton will still occupy 1st - 7th position.

So barca and rma will come and take which position?
The league may be difficult but if barca and rma comes, they would still be 1st and 2nd at the end of the season then others follow.

You are funny. Be not be deceived. When mou came to chelsea and we bought heaven and earth. Fergie still battled CFC with a lesser squad. Then you expect now that we have almost same quality across board for the big teams one yeye Madrid n barca will be winning 4 out of 5... Oga THIS IS THE FVCKING PL. E no be come and chop!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Griffon:

This, actually was the second factor I posted lastnite to that Bavarian airhead called Raumdeuter - EPL sides differing styles of play.

Dayo Na craze man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

God bless you bro, add to the fact that, if these two teams are in the EPL, it would be almost impossible for these big coaches to let their star players go to their rival team in the same league.

They will win some league but they would never dominate the Epl like they are doing in Spain.

E just be like say make Chelsea kon dey beg Spurs to sell Erickson, or make Mou say make we sell Hazard give am or make Madrid say den wan buy Neymar. cheesy

I am sure they are assuming bald headed Levi will sell Kane,erikson and co. to any of the pl teams. Madrid will never see another bale or modric in this life. He will sell them to a somalian club if he has to or place a ridiculous amount on their heads worse case scenario.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
elrony:
Chelseafan1 if no be say we get night vigil, I for swear for you! grin grin

My Associate Pastor, may the Lord bless you.

Wetin I do na? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
diggz:

You are funny. Be not be deceived. When mou came to chelsea and we bought heaven and earth. Fergie still battled CFC with a lesser squad. Then you expect now that we have almost same quality across board for the big teams one yeye Madrid n barca will be winning 4 out of 5... Oga THIS IS THE FVCKING PL. E no be come and chop!

Madrid and barca team na yeye?
I don hear o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Griffon:

Wetin konsign me. The #200 wey I go throway for weed, make I kuku take am book this nonsense.

Lmao, I never even play am yet, I wan deposit, network no good, and I dey one wedding right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
diggz:

I am sure they are assuming bald headed Levi will sell Kane,erikson and co. to any of the pl teams. Madrid will never see another bale or modric in this life. He will sell them to a somalian club if he has to or place a ridiculous amount on their heads worse case scenario.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only Madrid pack Cr7, Modric, Bale.

Which of the other Spanish team fit go head to head with Real and Barca? Den no born them.

No be this same people tell us say Pep go take EPL by storm, no team go fit stop am, I wish say I fit dig out those Raumdeuter post earlier this season. cheesy cheesy

Season wan end, after 180m, Pep don crash out for all competition, top 4 sef never sure for am.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
nateevs:

This is basic common sense.

To all who disagree, will chelsea man utd or city win the Dutch or Czech league with ease?

Diggz danhumprey chelseafan1

Tell me why they would or why they won't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is basic common sense.

To all who disagree, will chelsea man utd or city win the Dutch or Czech league with ease?

Diggz danhumphrey chelseafan1

Which of these leagues has the spending power of the EPL, where are they even ranked in the world.??

Can Ajax compete with Madrid for Hazard?
Can Victoria Plzen compete with Man city for De bryune?

Abeg, leave story.

This thing dey very easy to understand, na common sense, Chelsea, City, Man utd fit buy any player wey Madrid or Barca wan buy, they call have that spending power, Can you say the same for Psv, Ajax, Plzen, Zagreb etc?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which of these leagues has the spending power of the EPL, where are they even ranked in the world.??

Can Ajax compete with Madrid for Hazard?
Can Victoria Plzen compete with Man city for De bryune?

Abeg, leave story.

Answer the question first and let me disgrace you and your logic.

If I were you I will read your initial post carefully think well before responding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Spurs won't sell Bale to Real, Chelsea wont sell Hazard to their rivals, Real or Barca, Man utd would never sell Cr7 to their rival real, just as Barca wont sell Neymar to Madrid.

Isco sef, Real wont agree to sell to Barca for any amount.

Just as Spurs won't dare sell Erickson to us, same way, they wont sell to Real or Barca in the same league....

The Epl money is almost evenly distributed among all teams, how would Barca and Madrid have so wide a spending power than Chelsea, Man utd, Arsenal, City in the same.

How will these two teams have the infinitely better squad in the EPL.?

Make no mistakes, all the big team will become equals or almost of same depth.

Read this post carefully and tell me if Chelsea city or manure will win the dutch Greek or Cypriot league easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) ... (19671) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), patrickmuf(m), a4turitoroman, onyeomaonyeoma(m), Theflint1(m), BlueRayDick, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Shegzdave, Sniper04(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.